Poll

Her Menu was lookig good but what's your thinking ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š I think her menu was versatile.
Shahi Pulao was looking perfect.
Nothing special about the starter,
Paan icecream was innovative dunno about the taste.
Other dishes were ok ok.
But jaljeera should have been served later how can you give a digestive drink before having the dinner ? this went against her.
Melted icecream spoiled the fun.And her gobi ki sabzi was burned,oily.
But at the end,she turned out as a average host just better than sanaya.
What's your opinion ?Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear TM, can you please tell me why your name is LailaKaDexter? I'm not being sarcastic, I actually want to know. 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Dear TM, can you please tell me why your name is LailaKaDexter? I'm not being sarcastic, I actually want to know.0โ€ž2

There is a member in bb6 forum with the id Dexterkilaila,I found the Id very innovative so I changed my Id to lailakadexter just as a fun.If Dexterkilaila take it as an offense I will change it any time bcoz I don't want to make fun or let down any member.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

There is a member in bb6 forum with the id Dexterkilaila,I found the Id very innovative so I changed my Id to lailakadexter just as a fun.If Dexterkilaila take it as an offense I will change it any time bcoz I don't want to make fun or let down any member.

No, don't worry! Dex is actually very flattered and not at all offended. You have nothing to worry about. :) I was just curious when I saw it, LOL. 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

No, don't worry! Dex is actually very flattered and not at all offended. You have nothing to worry about. :) I was just curious when I saw it, LOL.

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I rated her performance as ok.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess Sanaya was better... As a host Ragini cannot tell her guest to prepare tea for herself ๐Ÿ˜• I know, the guest was being mean in the first place, but still as a host she just needed to absorb it...
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I guess Sanaya was better... As a host Ragini cannot tell her guest to prepare tea for herself0โ€ž2๐Ÿ˜•0โ€ž2I know, the guest was being mean in the first place, but still as a host she just needed to absorb it...

hmmm..but the guest was naughty too..She brought crackers as a present..its a cookery show..negar could have brought some evening snacks instead of crackers.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

hmmm..but the guest was naughty too..She brought crackers as a present..its a cookery show..negar could have brought some evening snacks instead of crackers.

agreed, but she was a guest - she is not being judged on that day, it is Ragini's test so to say... And as the show is seeming to unveil, I guess the guests' aim/motive is to try and unsettle the host - they are not there to be good to the host... They try to agitate the host on purpose so they stand a better chance of scoring when it comes to their turn... For that matter none of the guests were kind/warm to Ragini - Manoj was finding faults, Sanaya said dry fruits were too many, that other guy said gobi is burnt๐Ÿ˜• So they don't have to be good guests, but the host has to be a good host (and is being judged on that)...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was a great effort! so i would say excellent! she tried her best, just that nigar and manoj try their best to taunt her!! ๐Ÿ’”