tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ragini neither did cook well nor do she behaved nicely with guests ,firstly she could make jokes but couldnt tolerate jokes,she was actually jokes intolerant ,i mean at the end they sang songs ragini said it was fun but you ul sang very bad it was a joke but none found it cute then they joke on her she dint get it guess,she makes jokes and she herself laughs on that.I know the guess are superpicky ,may be they told if you ul dont anything you l can express without feeling shy ,behave frankly,but as a host she was supose to manage it but she was rude to nigar.
she even told her to prepare green tea by herself.what kind of behaviour was that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nigar Deserved It :)  Love How Real Sanaya & Ragini Are <3 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well she did go and make Nigaar the green tea however she did start moaning about the amount of water there was in the cup.

I wud have probs turned around n sed the same
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Your kidding right?
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You don't go to someone's house and complain about the amount of water and the size of the mug😡
What ragini did was awesome...people like Nigar should get this treatment!!
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She deserves this behaviour 4 what she has done on our san's dreamy house . Such a complaining queen dont know how to present the moral behaviour on other house n thinks she is some queen victoria. Ragz u rock baby.Edited by Sarunpassion - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Ragini was a bad host but I think she had had enough of Nigaar's attitude. Nigaar was extremely rude at Sanaya's home and then she started straight away at Ragini's home with not being able to find the bell...funny how none of the others had a problem with that.
As far as the tea goes she was mocking Ragini...if you were in that position wouldn't you just ask the host if they could add more water. In fact if the host didn't offer a different option to what she was serving I would never ask for something else.
Ragini was not a bad host, Nigaar is a bad guest.
deleteaccount thumbnail
She was a patakha host!

I loved it!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Ragini as a host!
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nigar deserved it...
Ragini tolerated her and she was kind enough as she just asked her to go and take the hot water herself... Just imagine if she had said worse...

Nigar is a bit too  much

n i really loved the evening with Ragini

edit: i loved what she cooked...seemed yummy <3
Edited by Bambi003 - 11 years ago