Jay & Karan: Best TV Actors-Turned-Anchors

richavyastuning thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan Wahi:

The hot-and-handsome actor has made many females go weak at the knees with each of his television stints. Currently hosting the fifth season of the dance reality show, Nach BaliyeKaran Wahi's absolute good-looks and cherished charm need no introduction today. He is clearly a threat to all the small screen products who aspire to sizzle the stage with their entertaining anchoring skills.

Jay Bhanushali:

This recently married (to TV actress Mahii Vij) chocolate boy of the small screens, has been admired immensely for his effortless as well as enjoyable romance with the cameras – be it as a charismatic lover-boy in a soap opera or an excited contestant at a reality show or as an engaging host. Jay Bhanushali has held the coveted mike for many seasons and variations of Dance India Dance, and the naughty reality show, Meethi Choori No. 1(2011).

Also includes: Ram Kapoor and Rajeev Khandelwal 

http://www.screamingcritics.com/indian-tv/critics-corner-indian-tv/small-screens-5-best-actors-turned-anchors/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
☺️Jay and Manish Paul are the BEST anchors on screen .

KW is improving very fast... :3 u defintely cant take ur eyes offf him when hes on stage lol
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
O YES!!!!! my 2 fav anchors ever!    manish is annoying if you ask me; therefore jay's always been my favorite. and now karan is improving and getting to the top! 
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

☺️Jay and Manish Paul are the BEST anchors on screen .

KW is improving very fast... :3 u defintely cant take ur eyes offf him when hes on stage lol

Yeah! I agree! Jay and Manish are the best!😉..and Karan is really cute!😳
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KW is good in anything he does :p

Nikki <3
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan and Jai are good anchors. 👏