Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Just finished watching the episode. Loved it to bits and pieces. It's a really nice show. Good job LifeOK.

Moving to the topic.. why did they make Sanaya the first host?! That was sooo unfair. Knowing that she's such a baby and does not know how to cook at all, they should have let her be somewhere in between at least. Nigar seems to be very confident and more experienced, so she should have been the first host instead.

How on earth is our rockstar supposed to know that:
Ragini is lactose intolerant...
Manoj ji has issues with mushroom - his reasoning was hilarious though!
Nigar has problem with rum
And I forgot Andy's nakhraa...

I mean seriously.. this was purely unjust! The funny part is that no one brought up this major disadvantage while giving her the score... I don't mean that they should have given her more points for this reason but at least acknowledge it dammit.
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amen Sonya!  But you gotta love her never say die spirit! She just maintained her dignity, her class, and that smile on her face.  If it was me I would have told them all to get out and go to hell on a handbasket 😆 but that is just me!

If nothing else, she showed what it means to take everything in stride 👍🏼  Absolutely love her spirit, touchwood!😃
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Amen Sonya!  But you gotta love her never say die spirit! She just maintained her dignity, her class, and that smile on her face.  If it was me I would have told them all to get out and go to hell on a handbasket 😆 but that is just me!

If nothing else, she showed what it means to take everything in stride 👍🏼  Absolutely love her spirit, touchwood!😃

well said...

she is such a cutie pie...love her...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sonya why do i get the feeling that the little nutcase actually thought 'better to get it over with first so i can eat on the next 4 days without any tension' and accepted the offer?
listen to her interview and read the articles...the crazy girl balanced (-1) & (+4) and went for it! So this is quite possibly what happend..

She probably didn't realize that it would give everyone else an edge over her in the food preparation stakes (not hosting, cz it seems things r going to blast up on that front)

And as to why none of the others got the chance to host.. Well in this group other than for Sanz n Ragini, others r nobodies...and from those 2 too, Sanz is the crowd puller right now..she is the only 1 featured in the common main add from this bunch...

But seriously the organizers should have evened out the stakes for her!! very unfair!!

Anyway well she seems to be appreciated for that sweet smile that always made the appearance and the always bouncing up never say die attitude..
Also her cute sense of humor seriously helped!
like when she tastes the deserts n says 'delicious' 😆
'Jai devi mayyaki!' 🤣

& her bursting out laughing at Ragini's 'Manoj ji Eshwar ne apki bath sunli' after tasting her deserts!! 🤣

i so freaking love her!!! 🤗
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Sonya di! It was all pretty unfair to her. But she was such a good sport. And most importantly she was nice! I would've gone crazy! They were so critical. You can't even call it constructive criticism anymore. But I know why they put her first. Because they wanted to attract viewers and she's obviously the most popular one. Still unfair though. 😕
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I felt bad for Sanaya. 
They need not reveal the identity of the guests. But it's necessary to inform the host about their allergies.
Hats off to Sanaya. She took everything lightly.
Few mistakes like not preparing welcome drink, not getting ready before the guests's arrival could have been avoided from sanaya's side.
But overall I liked the episode.
Sanaya rocked.
Edited by sweetsukku - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show just made me love the human side of Sanaya even more. Isn't that what you would do with good friends and family...not be quite ready for them, ask them to attend the door, serve them soup but say you won't have it because you're not sure about it!  When she said I'm not serving welcome drinks because they will fill you up and the voiceover said something about her sleeping, it just cracked me up.This girl had me lmaof!!
You're right though it was unfair especially in regards to food allergies and religious requirements.
Sanaya did make mistakes by not being ready and not preparing the entertainment but she's so sweet that it all worked out in the end.
What really touched me though was that even though Nigaar had been quite rude Sanaya still tried to comfort her with a hug when she was upset by Ragini... that was just so our Sanaya. Btw, I looove Ragini!!!
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
the interesting thing is .. except SI others got involved with heat arguments and fights.. inspite of being the hosts later .. for me SI remains the winner for the nice ending and her sportsmanship ..

and  I guess the PH also did not give the brief properly .. like within what time guest will come or they will go visit to other parts of the house on their own .. :(
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I fekt soo bad for Sanaya. What a bunch of indults she got from those people. I have to say that Ragini was very kind to her. But Sanaya as always hold the spirit.
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi Sonya .. long time no see .. 

yep it was unjust . .just imagine if she got all those points just for been a great host . .if he had know who would have come .. she would have scored max ...

she was such a good sport .. her nature smoothed all the rough edges easily ...

over all luved it ..