Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone I'm Preeti (: I'm sure none of you on the forum will actually know me and that's okay coz I'm not really apart of any forum and all.

I'm a huge fan of Sanaya irani and hence I'm here.

Also another reason would be that I watch a similar show to this on channel 4 in England and its calls come dine with me however at times they do have celebs on the show its mostly normal people like us and I liked how they had celebs hosting.

This episode was of Sanaya so it was a must watch and Ive gotta say she's so down to earth - I'm not just saying that coz I'm her fan but the way she was so patient and all if that was me I'd be throwing things around haha

I saw a post somewhere where the guests were picking out faults and all.

No 1 the food is supposed to be cooked according to want the host can cook and the hosts of they don't liel something they can say it politely.

No 2 Manoj asking about a restaurant honestly speaking if that was me I wud be very very offended and I wouldn't have kept quiet on that. That in my eyes was very very rude.

No 3 Nigaar thinks too much of herself it wud be better if I say nothing about her.

No 4 Ragini khanna is a sweetheart she was really nice.

No 5 towards the end Andy was okay too

Some people have given me a bad impression of themselves.

I'd like to see how they are when it's their turn.

Anyways I like today's episode and Sanayas kicked it off well 20/40 is not bad especially when she said she can't cook very well that says a lot in itself.

I shall be back tomorrow hopefully to talk about tomorrow's one.

Please excuse any mistakes I'm supposed to be revising for n exam   
Edited by -Babycakes- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
agree totally!! nicely analyzed:-)
I will put it as she got 15/20 for hosting skills (minus marks for sleeping late and not being prepared)
and 5/20 for the cooking (it was a 4 course meal and she aced the dessert, which actually is the only thing she knew how to make)

that is good...
As for Mr. Dog-pee and Miss stone-food I saw Ragini giving 1 for some1 and i'll bet a lot that it is Nigar.. let's see how they fare..

unfortunately(cz they don't deserve it i mean) they have Sanaya as a guest..
She is too sweet for her own good, she will give marks well..
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly I would say she tried her best. I don't get how there was a stone in her pasta that makes no sense at all.

I don't think she should have taken that nap tho coz it wud have given whe more time to prepare the food.

It's okay now it's over and done with nothing can be said.

The desert looked scrumptious and Ragini indeed is a sweetheart.

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly whats the point of Ram Kapoor as a host i dont think its needed in the show no offenece to his fans.
secondly I watch the UK version and they tell the contestants before hand if any of thier guests are veg and if they have any alergies why the India version havnt done that is beyond me.
I love Sanaya as khushi and here also she is a very sweet girl and I think the guests with the exception of Ragini were quite rude. Nihaar needs to get off her high horse. Manojji I want to see what he serves at his dinner.. The other gues was making way to many faces 😆
The only thing I disagreed with was Sanaya not bejng ready to greet her guests and then asking the first guest to welcome the others.
precap- Nihaar looks like she can dish it out but no take it when it comes to herself