ANTARIKSHA AND NIHARIKA ARE SO DUMB.

deepti awasthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
THEY REALLY LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK ,DULL AND STUPID,THAT NIHARIKA LOOKS LIKE A CUNNING FOX.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evil_eyes_ thumbnail

😆😆😆 i knw they don't even look like they are gonna get married.... it looks like they are living in 15th century.... 😆 they are soo shy.. can't even talk to each other fully.... i can understand NIHARIKA... but ANTRIKSH...too....😆

baby_chick thumbnail
yeah true and niharika she is such a b***** she is faking all this just cuz she wanted vedika to marry with a nice guy who makes her happy so she can get well soon but she is playing with antariksh feeling...its not nice at all...
Nishani thumbnail

Just to let you know girls, Antariksh and Niharika do get married eventually.

Although she and Rahul conspired to no end to try and stop everything, her mother came to know about her reklationship with Rahul and forced her to go through the marriage with Antariksh.

The mother said that if she didn't then Niharika would see her mom dead. (You know the normal series blackmail!).

Now she's married to Antariksh but is still seeing Rahul behind his back!

Dirty cow!!!! 😡 I hate her!

srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL...yeah she is dirty...antrikh deserves better. And so does Dhruv..my baby! 😊 Edited by srk_rulz - 19 years ago
Isha_786 thumbnail
i agree with every 1, she's so stupid, y doesnt she jus tell every1 bout rahul n get it over n done with.
Nishani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha_786

i agree with every 1, she's so stupid, y doesnt she jus tell every1 bout rahul n get it over n done with.

This is a serial darling, and in the serial world, telling anyone does not "exist" 😆