Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m really fed up with this show.every week its getting unbearable fopr me.Main reason"No Mohit"at first Appa ko sarre scence mil jatta tha then Asawari and now Appa again.Oh Sorry now it will be Appa-Garv-Gauri.then why Mohit/Sid in this show.appa ko heart attack aayega  and then garv will take him hospital and then gauri will thank him and their love story will be start..then what will sid do?garv-gauri ke shaddio mein band bajayega?

Mohit,i know may be Ph tell u they will improve the storyline,but we all can see they are cheated with u.😑still have time plz leave this crappy show.really cant watch u for 2 or3 seconds.want a proper ,story, show for u.not that crappy Ph and creatives.

I m Sure Today it will be garv-appa and gauri's rona-dhona.we will not found Sid .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I truely agree with u on sid's part. But i am not sure for garv till now. I am really not sure of his reaction towards appa heart attack and with gauri, cant say anything. As he himself said he will not be in love n become weak.

I truely appreciate ur love for ms
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously me 222 fully fed up of this asawari n app story now garv n gauri love story. plz ms quit this crap its just weast ur time n talent. i want ur show. in ur style this ph dont deserve u. i miss u baby. i cant watch this show without you.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=tintin0602]I truely agree with u on sid's part. But i am not sure for garv till now. I am really not sure of his reaction towards appa heart attack and with gauri, cant say anything. As he himself said he will not be in love n become weak.

I truely appreciate ur love for ms[/QUOT
aisa dialouge har show mein hota hain.tum khud hi dekh lena how they change the script.e love Ms and watching it just for him.lacking of his scence this show is suffering but Ph and creatives didnt listening to anyone.Wishout Mohit this show even this forum is empy too.I really hope he quit this show soon.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
tintin0602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Ya i know dear that the forum will be empty without u guys.
Well what i think is that cvs dont know how to show things in a better way. I really dont like that there are so much members in the family, and most of them are good for nothing. They should have used their cast more appropriately. Hope things will be better.
Are you planning to watcb todays epi???

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintin0602

no idea.if there will be "garv" more then i will skippe the epi..sorry to his fan but without mohit i really cant bear this bhosle drama.πŸ˜•

tintin0602 thumbnail

might be cvs has taken this decision because ms has planned to leave.
Please dont throw chappals on me. I know u are die hard fan of ms.

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really do think Mohit should just leave. There's nothing in this show for him...

He might as well quit, and do another show where he actually has screen space... not just asavari and gauri!

tintin0602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danika

i too didnt like this asavari. And especially this kitchen politics. I hate it.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see this show but i record .I come to the forum to see mohit was there in the show or not if so i watch otherwise  delete that epi.
from today  we will get to see app,garv,asawari and gauri.