Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: debaparna77

The track will experiment with a middle-aged love story and how it creates problems in Dr Ashutosh (Sharad Kelkar) and Dr Nidhi's (Kritika Kamra) lives. "We are targeting a completely different age group. This track will be something that viewers have never seen before on Indian television," said the producer.

^^^ producer sahab..kuch problem in dono ki life me kam tha ke ek aur aa gaya...kis age group ki baat kar rahe ho aap aab??? 70+ kya? πŸ˜‘

@bold,🀒 πŸ€’ hatke show ka hatke track!!

tfs Tanu .

Truly KTLK is HATKE πŸ˜ƒ Hamara show aisi love-story dikhanewala 1st of its kind show hoga... Debaji... 😲
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

TFS Tanu.

[
The track will experiment with a middle-aged love story and how it creates problems in Dr Ashutosh (Sharad Kelkar) and Dr Nidhi's (Kritika Kamra) lives. "We are targeting a completely different age group. This track will be something that viewers have never seen before on Indian television," said the producer.]QUOTE.

@ Blue:   BB & Anjuji love story is middle-aged love story😲 Phir main toh abhi abhi jawan hui hoon.πŸ˜†. Arre budhdho ka love story kahiye. Lo aur mungo hot romance ab yeh romance dekhna parega.πŸ˜†

@ Red:  Budhdho ke love story se Ashni ke life me kya problem hoga? Hey bhagwan, CVs ka Ashni ke aur hamare sukh chain se kya problem hae, pata nehi.😭

@ Green:  KTLK is going to create history and we are going to be the part of it. So, sweet. Aur mung karo valentines day ki. Iss bar exotic location me BB manaenge aur Ashni ghar me baithke. . Jindegi aur maut ke bich me blooming love story. Wah bhai wah.πŸ‘.

Situations ay marise while this love story is on----

1. CB & Nidhi will get neyi saas .

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2. Nidhi will get nani, Ashu will get ma.

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3. DB can feel jealous with this entry.

HK also... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4. Ashu will get more insecure with BB's new attachment.

10000% obvious!! Sullen Ashu 24X7...

5. DD will feel encouraged and may gel attracted to metron.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Again 10000% possible!! They had Nurse D'souza. She can be brought back!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Ashu can have siblings & viewers can enjoy😭 baby track.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yeh kuch zyada ho jayega... We have to consider the lady's age also... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7. Nidhi can get mama/masi and she will have to change his/her nappy.πŸ˜ƒ.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Same as above... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8. We can have another marriage ceremony track. & SR.😳 & lots of nacha-gana. πŸ₯³

What an imagination... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AshNi decorating the wedding bed???
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG! what a potential track ! Can't wait to see this.πŸ˜›.

CVs yeh na bhul jaye ki we are here to enjoy Ashni love story , baki sab thik hae.

OMG... You have a great sense of humour Koyelji...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Am still cracking up with laughter... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@RED: sahi baat hai... Phir toh main bhi toddler hoon... πŸ˜† Mummy... Daddy... Bhaiya... Didi... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tupu, Everything is possible in KTLK. Anjuji will become mom with help of spl Hormone treatment.πŸ˜‰ Iske bich me BB ka Glao Blastoma ka kya hoga?.😲 Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Tupu, Everything is possible in KTLK. Anjuji will become mom with help of spl Hormone treatment.πŸ˜‰ Iske bich me BB ka Glao Blastoma ka kya hoga?.😲

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu. Looks like KKs marketing strategy worked! πŸ˜†  Ofcourse Anju Mahendroo is a veteran and seasoned actress, so welcome to KTLK Anjuji. πŸ˜Š BTW, is she not in Ek Hazaron mein.. anymore?? 

@ Koyel, seems like this news has set off your brain cells in all directions! Very funny predictions.πŸ˜†

@ Deba, Tupu, me too wondering what they are going to show, and how are they going to deal with BBs tumor?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜•  Hope they have not forgotten that BB is a dying man, or we may get some more enlightened answers from a 'not so confused' wall for this track!! πŸ˜‘ 
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

TFS Tanu. Looks like KKs marketing strategy worked! πŸ˜†  Ofcourse Anju Mahendroo is a veteran and seasoned actress, so welcome to KTLK Anjuji. πŸ˜Š BTW, is she not in Ek Hazaron mein.. anymore?? 

@ Koyel, seems like this news has set off your brain cells in all directions! Very funny predictions.πŸ˜†

@ Deba, Tupu, me too wondering what they are going to show, and how are they going to deal with BBs tumor?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜•  Hope they have not forgotten that BB is a dying man, or we may get some more enlightened answers from a 'not so confused' wall for this track!! πŸ˜‘ 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ttrocks

<font color="#FF0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">TFS Tanuji.😊

Kittu ki guessing game ke charche akhbaro ki kachahari tak fail gaye...πŸ˜ƒ Good promotion strategy!!πŸ‘

Anjuji is a great actress but honestly, am not very impressed with the idea of bringing in a long-lost love of BB -- a dying man at the age of 70-75... 😲 Especially at a time when the show is sinking w.r.t. TRP chart. </font><font color="#FF0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#FF0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Blind gambling... πŸ˜•

</font>Anyways, we the loyal fans have always stood by the show no matter whatever was dished out to us... </font><font color="#FF0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#FF0066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ek baar phir sahi... </font>Waise bhi 2 months se bhi zyada tak khushi ko jhelne ke baad ab aur kuch bhi OTT nahi lagta... Let's see what happens this time.

Hope this track is also kept light-hearted and proves interesting. And hope to see some rise in TRP too... Fingers crossed.

Warm welcome to KTLK Anjuji!!😊

</font>

kya bole yar! I agree. They shud bring Karan wahi instead.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL at Funny Track ever🀣, KTLK Lost d plot or what?

Anyways, welcum Anju ji. U r great acter!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol.poor ashu nidhi ki life me one more trouble.hope she isnt mallu's second avatar.thanks tanu.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kp ji you dodn't care of trp na.And problem in Ashni's life.You want to show bb as lover and that's too age this age?ok don't talk of age but seriously he was an Alzimer's patient for long time.At that time where were she? And suddenly you got interested in BB's love story?and that's too to create problem in Ashni"s life.Come on Kp ji when all the directors of other serial wanted to gain the trp with good track,you again creating a blooper.Buddho ki pathshala thanks for sharing Tanuji