New entry in KTLK..Anju Mahendroo..Kritika tweeted - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rrdsu

Tfs deba.. Looks like this is Anju mahendru.. Kittu said they were together in past.. I remember she was in Astitva.. Simran's bua

sorry ji..aap sahi the ðŸ˜›
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ashni ka romance dekhne nahi milta ab inka romance kya dekhenge?Chal alka,Himalay me jake bhajan kare? KP ji ktlk me budho ki fauz bananewale hai
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ deba aare isme sorry kyun.. Lagta hai kittu ne game of the day de di sabko.. 😆
Ya mine to about astitva..
nature_lover thumbnail
TFS Deba...
Ye ktlk cvs apni adat ke mare kabhi kuch acha  nahi dikhaenge, now who is interested in this old couple love story. Not interested at all.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Like i said in the twitter - you go to sleep for 7 hrs and when you come back - what can be said - ab yeh bhi dekh lenge.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so we will be watching mature romance. Anjuji will be fun to watch. O guess so.
i dont like anjuji in the old fashioned look in some of the other tv serials she is in now. she will actually fit in beautifully in KTLK. It is a mature, classy love story. Hope she is the doctor who operates on BB.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope she wont be one more character who is there to fill a void for a couple of episodes and gets scrapped once done like what they did in amar's case. Im still upset with what they did to his character. Amar had so much potential to grow as a character but they offed him so soon.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo Deba, at least the guessing game is now over! And we have a final winner...Anju Mahendroo! ðŸ˜‰

Wonder where they are going with this??? ðŸ˜•  ðŸ¤”  Hope they have a plan? If they need to pass time till SK recovers and need some sub-plots toh why not do some story with Ranji, why are they wasting this couple ya phir Aditi ya Ahana ki koi love story kar dete?? ðŸ¤“