Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow Amanda dear...
nice part πŸ‘
arthi and yash feeling the same questions after their meeting since 8 years is so unique...

and arthi ovoiding yash is so sad... I hope they meet soon dear
continue soon

Originally posted by: .KillTheBitch.

La la la la la la sing a happy song,

La la la la la la smurf the whole day long.

Waiting...🀣

I will update now...
Got you singing πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: maneet-laksh

lovelyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks..

Originally posted by: maha9

wow Amanda dear...

nice part πŸ‘
arthi and yash feeling the same questions after their meeting since 8 years is so unique...

and arthi ovoiding yash is so sad... I hope they meet soon dear
continue soon

Thanks Maha..
Glad you liked it..

Oh yeah, they would...πŸ˜‰
Page 145, Nice... 

Thanks To

The following 34 member(s) Part 15

bmeenuu111,  sb1410,  roserosey,  cynthiagem,  maneet-laksh,  nirmalac99,  darrish,  ForeverAarYancaller123,  kratzyfan,  
Part 15

Scindia's Mansion

Yash! Mrs.Scindia stands at his room door.

Yeah, mom. Come in. Yash said as he walks to her, asking if everything okay.

Why aren't you ready? We have to go meet the girl, Gayatri said as she goes into Yash's wardrobe and take out a new sherwani.

Mom, I don't want to go and meet anyone. Please I already told you, I don't want to meet anyone.

Yash, I understand but please meet her once, with great difficulties I have made you dad agree to met her, please don't let me down. You are my best son. Gayatri said as she cupped Yash's face with her hands & continuing saying, just once please meet her.

Yash looked at her & forcibly agree by nodding his head, I will go meet her.

Gayatri smiled at him & then ask him to get ready everyone is waiting.

Dubey House

How can you say yes? Without asking me, ma! Aarti pacing up & down the room.

Aarti! How I would have refused her, Shobha said.

Oh ma, You can never refuse anyone & I am usually in all the trouble, beside where is Rahul?

Rahul have left for Malaysia this morning. Please Aarti, Please meet him & his family once and besides you have met Gayatri already.

Ma, I don't want to meet anyone & besides I don't even know the guy's name.

Silly me, I didn't tell you the guy, he name is Y…..

Aarti!! Neelam shouts from the door.

Neelam, Aarti shockingly stared at her.

Yeah, me.. When aunty ji called me this morning, I was confident only me can convince you to meet Gayatri ji & her family.

Ma, you called her. Aarti stared at her mom. Shobha shake her head in agreement.

Okay, enough of us talking. And besides I was the one who told aunty not to tell you or else you would have called Gayatri Ji & tell her you don't want to meet her son, Neelam  as she goes near Aarti & hug her saying I love you too.

Aarti looked at her in disgrace.

Scindia Mansion

Ready everyone, Gayatri asked as she come into the living.

Yeah, Ma! Pooja excited said.

Everyone is, but Yash Bhaiya isn't here as yet, Vidhi said.

Before Gayatri can shout for Yash, Pratiek said here is my Bhaiya.

Pankaj hold Yash on his shoulder saying you look like a fighter bro.

Pooja laugh then hug saying Bhaiya looks like Romeo.

Pratiek & Yash & Pankaj shared a look, and then Mr.Scindia walks in.

Everyone became silent, and he asks if everyone is ready.

All nods & they leave.

Dubey House

Neelam is dressing Aarti who is very angry as she wasn't informed about this.

Aarti is in her beautiful green & yellow lehnga, with matching accessories.

Neelam Y Aarti is altered by the sound of the approaching vehicles; Neelam then left Aarti in the room & run outside to see the guy.

As everyone comes out of the car, Neelam excitedly became shocked & surprise to see the super duper hot guy that made her drool, Yash wore a black sherwani with silver broader, he was the every guy Neelam saw at her wedding.

She immediately run into the room & shout for Aarti, who was in the bathroom.

Aarti shout what happen?

Come out, come out now Aarti. Neelam breathlessly shout.

Aarti ran out the bathroom, are you okay?

Neelam breathlessly continues the hotness thing ever, so dreamy, so hot, so handsome, clean shave, fair and tall. You know the one with the biceps, triceps, and the complete package. The one at the wedding. The one at the mall.

OMG! He is there, I mean he is here, Neelam said breathlessly as she point out the window.

Aarti then go look & saw Pankaj.

She tells Neelam, he is the one. Neelam look out and said it not him again. It someone else.

Aarti, if you see him.

Aarti put her hand forward in front of Neelam face, he is the complete package, I get it, he is the one who you have dreamt of, but I don't really care right about now.

Wait, Wait, The guy family is here to see you, right. So that means one of those three you will be marrying, well the big looks married.

Aarti looked at Neelam weirdly, what you are saying.

What if that's the guy you will be a marrying, Th…

Neelam, Aarti interrupt her I am not marrying no one, get it. Please leave me alone for a while.

Neelam then run outside.

Mr. & Mrs. Dubey invite the Scindia's to sit then Shobha called Neelam in the kitchen & ask her to go get Aarti.

Neelam ask Shobha which is the guy that is here for Aarti?

Shobha replied the one with the black & silver sherwani, his name is Yash.

Neelam face lights up with joy & run back up stair.

Only to find Aarti crying, Neelam run  to her.

What happen darling? Please don't cry.

A family is down stair waiting on me, and me.? Aarti looked at herself.

I don't want anything, I can live like this always, but how will Ansh live like this always, I want Ansh have a dad, but I can't & don't want a husband. Neelam, Prashant have shown & given me enough as a husband, and today I want nothing else.

Aarti, if this guy is willing to accept you with Ansh, then you should be happy. Because he will treat you son as his son. But how would you know if you don't meet him, and besides I am very angry as it's the very guy I admire is here to marry you. How rude. I hate you for this but you deserve someone who can make you happy, so meet him & his family once and then think about what you will do.

Okay,

Okay, Aarti said as the two hug each other.

As Aarti walks down the stair, Yash left restless & looked around when suddenly a diamond from Aarti sari shines in his eyes & he is unable to open his eyes & she standing directly opposite the sun.

Pooja & Vidhi was shocked by her beauty yet so happy, Gayatri got up & went and stand in front of her, as Aarti took her blessing while Pratiek stand up with his mouth opened & a big smile on his face eyeing Aarti.

As Aarti move from Gayatri and move over to Mr.Scindia with her head down not looking up as she didn't wanted to see anyone. Yash eyes immediately widen to see its Aarti. Yash became shocked & surprised. He stared at her as she went down his dad's feet, Mr. Scindia however didn't bless her while Vidhi hugs her & so did Pooja, who Aarti was shocked to see.

Aarti then saw Pratiek in front of her & became shocked & immediately turns around to find Yash standing directly opposite her, looking her.

She remembers Neelam words about the guy at the wedding & at the mall & at the Valentine dance. Aarti remember when he heard Yash's voice at Neelam's wedding, she remember how she fall in his arms at the Valentine Dance & how she ran out.

In came Ansh running in the house after school, hugging Aarti's foot standing directly opposite Yash.

Yash remember how he help this little guy get ice cream at Neelam's wedding, also how he felt as if Aarti was at Neelam's wedding, as if she was behind him bit he saw a little boy and a woman, it was the two of them, That is Aarti's son. He remember how he caught her when she was about to fall.

Ansh then let go of his mom & run to Yash saying Hi Buddy! What are you doing here? Aarti is left speechless Ansh knows Yash, while everyone is also shocked.

Neelam on the other hand is on cloud 9, admiring Yash.

End Of The Part 15

Another Chance By Ammy

Part 15

12|06|2013

Hey All,
Well, This is my last update for this thread, How nice without you guys I couldn't have done it.
Part 16, will start with a new and more improve thread..
And also with a new story, as After 8 years these two have come face to face with each other along with there family on the verge on arranging there unknown arranged marriage.

Will the agree to get marry to each other, knowing they had a past before.

Enjoy Part 15, till I create another thread.

XOAmmy

πŸ˜†What is this...??? Where is KillTheBitch...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ