πŸ€—Thanks..πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Okay dear Ammy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your vacation dear!! πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care Always and Be Safe!! πŸ€—

Thanks..πŸ€—

I never thought, I would have been here..I never mean I would have crossed 100 pages on this FF, But here I am doing exactly that.
But its not me alone, i mean this is for you guys, I wouldn't have been here if you guys didn't appreciate my writing.
I not have known anyone one for you, we have never ever talk before, because I don't regularly chat with forum members only once in a while at the Krazzy Gurmeetians, atleast that was where I met a few of you, who know your self & there is a few of you I get to know through this FF.

So thank guys, for making this possible.
For making this FF meet 100 page.
For being understandable & lovely readers.

goldenmoon
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago

Thanks To 

The following 31 member(s) liked Part 10:

radev21,  sb1410,  piyushi,  cynthiagem,  ketki61,  Shwty,  keerthus.9,  
MSN_Vanny,  IsYaRoCHeR,  maha9,  goldenmoon

Thanks to all those who commented..

XOAmmy
πŸ˜ƒ
Part 11

Scindia's Mansion

I can't understand the two of you, Yash angrily said as he walked out the room.

What did the two of us did? Pooja said, You were the one that did everything.

Blame Me Pooja; though you were suppose to help me out. Pratiek said.

Me, help you with Yash bhayia.

No, help yourself out. He is burning in anger for you Pooja said laughingly.

I wasn't the one who told you to get Bhayia registered into a Valentine Trivia game. Laughing uncontrollably Pooja added, now poor Yash Bhaiya have to go to a mask party to see who will be paired opposite him., So my poor little bro is a death duck. Pooja continue laughing.

You forget there is no way you can come out of this, so when I go down, sis you are coming with me. Pratiek said as she places a hand around Pooja's shoulder.

Pooja made up her face angrily.

Dubey House

Neelam, how can you do that without tell me.

I am sorry, I said so several time while coming here. I truly am & next time I would surely ask you before.

There will be no next time, Aarti shout as she came out of the car.

Because one time is all it takes, Neelam teasingly said as she drive away the car.

Neelam'Aarti shout. She is crazy.

Scindia's Mansion

Gayatri! I need to talk to you Mr.Scindia said as he enters the room.

Yeah.

I have found someone for Yash, he said.

Gayatri immediately becomes alter & said who is she? & on what terms she she agree to you.

Mr. Singh's daughter.

Who is he? Gayatri asked.

The owner of Singh & Singh Builders, his eldest daughter.

Singh & Singh Builders eldest daughter? Gayatri weirdly asked.

Yeah, & I have already set a meeting with her family for tomorrow Mr.Scindia said as he leave the room.

Gayatri to herself, Let me meet her for once. Who knows she may be worth, but my decision won't change easily on Aarti. I really admire her.

Dubey House

Aarti runs to the phone as she answer "Hello", the person on the other side begin speaking I am calling for the Bhopal Shopping Mall concerning the Valentine Trivia, I need to speak with Ms. Aarti.

Aarti became shocked as it was only 5 days ago Neelam fill the trivia out & today they called her, Have she won? She thought then says "I am Aarti".

The caller then continues, Ms.Aarti, you have filled out a form for the valentine trivia, after going through quite a lot of forms we have narrow it down to one or should I say the perfect gentleman as you describe in your form, for you.

Aarti became shocked & replied What?

Yeah, Ms.Aarti. And to meet this person you will have to attend our grand Valentine's Day Party which will be held in the next 3 days on Valentine's Day itself. It's more like a mask party, where we will give you clues to find your match then you will meet your pair but you wouldn't be able to see his/ her face after which all couple will dance hand in hand, the best will be the winner.

All of that?? Aarti replied shockingly.

That isn't a long process Ms.Aarti. Hope to see at the party in the next 3 days, until then bye. The caller then hangs up.

Leaving Aarti wondering what have Neelam got her into..

On the road

Yash phone rings & he answer, It from the Bhopal Shopping Mall. They told him exactly what they told Aarti, leaving him shocked. Yash thinks, Pratiek will surely pay for this. I will never go back to that mall.

Bhopal Shopping Mall

Every who person picture enters the trivia is on a billboard with the person they are paired with. Yash is paired with Aarti.

End Of Part 11

AnotherChanceByAmmy

17|04|13

Hope you guys liked it  & like I promise. One last update till I return home 9 May...
Till then, leave your comment.
And tell me if you liked Part 11.

XOAmmy
Part 12 - PreView

I don't really have preview/sneak peek.
But I have to as i know you guys will be all crazy about what will happen in Part 12.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And since it my 100 pages on this FF, I thought why notπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yash wearing black mask with suite along with Pratiek enters the Hall which is well decorated with valentine stuff for lovers.
Neelam & Aarti is present there, Aarti looking very angry but yet pretty in her pink salwar suit.
They both received there first clues.

Clue # 1: 
I am here yet I am so far,
You know me but yet you don't know who I am?
I am above but under.
Find me & you will find your next clue.

πŸ˜‰Tell me...You guys can give me the answer to the clue or you can wait until I update again to find out what it is..

See Ya.
Until 9 May.
πŸ˜‰

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part,cnt soon.
Waiting & nyc preview.

Originally posted by: alekhika20

Lovely part,cnt soon.