Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I randomly came across this on youtube a couple of days ago as well and was very pleasantly surprised after watching it. Saif has changed a lot, but then that is inevitable considering he was about 20 in that interview and he's in his mid 40s (I think) now. I found their pairing a bit weird until watching this, they seemed good together here. I think they were a better intellectual match however the age gap is very noticeable in the way they talk. Saif sounds like a kid, he also comes across as insecure - and when that becomes an issue the relationship is doomed.

Agreed.
People often paint Saif as this cheater and casanova. Someone who's unreliable as if he has had a history of being commitment phobic.
To me, this marriage was a mistake. 
He was just a guy who jumped into commitment too quickly for the wrong reasons.
You should never use marriage as MEANS to obtain something. Marriage should be the ultimate commitment which you work towards.
That's what went wrong with Saif and Amrita. None of em are at fault, except Saif for cheating of course.
But if you hear their story, you'll realize that this was a doomed relationship.

Saif and Amrita met at a party. They both got drunk and Saif ended up at Amrita's place where they both well...had a heated affair. The affair lasted 2 weeks until Amrita's parents told her that unless she marry now, they'll get her married to someone else.
Saif said he realized that unless he married her, he was gonna lose her. So after 2 weeks, he decided to elope. He recalls how he almost chickened out day OF the marriage.
A 21 year old guy, marrying after 2 weeks of knowing a girl. 

Glad Saif finally has found stability in life today at 40.
Wishing Amrita the best as well.
He always does credit her for being the support that got him through a huge phase of his life.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: exkkfan

Does anyone see similarities between Amrita and Kareena's mannerism???

Actually you're not the first person to point that out.
Many have noticed the one thing about women that Saif goes for.
Both Amrita and Kareena are strong dominant independent fierce women. 
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Agreed.
People often paint Saif as this cheater and casanova. Someone who's unreliable as if he has had a history of being commitment phobic.
To me, this marriage was a mistake. 
He was just a guy who jumped into commitment too quickly for the wrong reasons.
You should never use marriage as MEANS to obtain something. Marriage should be the ultimate commitment which you work towards.
That's what went wrong with Saif and Amrita. None of em are at fault, except Saif for cheating of course.
But if you hear their story, you'll realize that this was a doomed relationship.

Saif and Amrita met at a party. They both got drunk and Saif ended up at Amrita's place where they both well...had a heated affair. The affair lasted 2 weeks until Amrita's parents told her that unless she marry now, they'll get her married to someone else.
Saif said he realized that unless he married her, he was gonna lose her. So after 2 weeks, he decided to elope. He recalls how he almost chickened out day OF the marriage.
A 21 year old guy, marrying after 2 weeks of knowing a girl. 

Glad Saif finally has found stability in life today at 40.
Wishing Amrita the best as well.
He always does credit her for being the support that got him through a huge phase of his life.

@ Bold - I thought they mentioned in the video that they married after 3 months into their relationship😕
desigal90 thumbnail
In his DCH interview that came out around 2001, Saif said 2 weeks. How confusing 

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Call me weird or what...bt I liked them as a couple 😳

TFS the interview 😊

Me too ðŸ˜Šand also she was older which is rare..its sad what happened oh well..
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Me too😊and also she was older which is rare..its sad what happened oh well..

Exactly her being older made it more adorable and she looks totally into him in this interview 😆

No matter what anyone says Amrita got the best looking Saif outta all the girls (when he was young n cute)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
they make a much better couple than Saifeena! I really like Amrita... intelligent woman! 
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

In his DCH interview that came out around 2001, Saif said 2 weeks. How confusing 

Maybe he just said 2 weeks in a jest in that interview since in this one they actually gave out all the details [i.e how he stayed with her for a month w/o any physical relationship😆]
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

they make a much better couple than Saifeena! I really like Amrita... intelligent woman! 

agreed! Saif looked really cute with Amrita! and until he was with Amrita he looked young and healthy as well!