An angel in our life
Makes our day so bright
She descended from heaven
To spread some cheerful smiles
Mama's angel, daddy's princess
God's gift to the world
She is one amiable soul
The future Mrs. Shantanu Maheshwari
She is our angel, Turin Sen (Maheshwari)

[Written by someone who doesn't wish to be named but it's pretty easy to guess huh?]

Happyyy Birthdayyy Shantanu Soul! I love you so so so much!You're finally 21! Wowww! Full on adult and all haan๐Ÿ˜‰ You're like the elder sister I never had.โค๏ธ I love each and every moment that I spend with you on IF, even though we're fighting most of the time. Or rather I'm removing all my anger out on you and you are patiently bearing with me ๐Ÿ˜› And I love you for always having been there when I needed you. ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd co-operating with all my numerous tantrums. I remember the first time I scrapped u, asking for that cute little pic of Shantanu which I have as my DP now! I thought I was a huge Shantanu fan until I met you! And then I find out that I only like him while you love more than yourself. It was on 15th August..Independence Day..Wow! I can't believe we've been BFFs for 6 months now. I'm seriously proud of you. You bore my fits for 6 months without going fully insane which is commendable! And that's why I love you! A lot lot lot lot!

I hope you like the first gift I sent you :* I know it's not great or anything but it was something I wanted to do for days. And I hope it brings a smile on that sweet little face of yours.

Ok so here is your second gift from me and Sahiba. She helped me a lot with this one. I know you love this song like hell since you associate it with Shantanu.  So I hope you like this as well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJbLdFn6Po&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

So I don't wanna ramble too much coz you'll probably fall asleep reading all this.Plus my hands are shaking as I write this. I had planned to say a lot but I dont why I cant seem to write it down

I just wanna say that I love you. A lot. And I hope God showers you with all the world's happiness and success , just like you truly deserve. And I hope, rather, I'm sure you'll get your heart's desire Shantanu one say.

You're a rockstar, Turin Sen Maheshwari.And you really are magical just like your username.

Happy Birthday once again, "Mane"

Love,

"Mib"

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Once i asked God "will I ever find somebody like me?" God didn't answer. When i was a kid somebody told me that there are 7 people in this world who have similar faces. I would always wonder how it would be to meet those 6 strangers whose face would resemble mine, who lived in different corners of the world. My imagination was wild, I would imagine all sorts of things, some were cute, some were weird and most of them were hilarious. Finally i concluded that "I'm the only unique piece in this world." Then sometime during November 2012 God answered my question. He told me that there is a girl who will be my replica. She will not resemble my face but my personality will match hers. She will be my replica, my clone sister. I was like "what? are you serious bhagwanji?" God choose to remain silent and provided me with directions which led me to the right path. I was on India-Forums one afternoon and came across this id MagicalShantanu. Being new to the forum i was interacting with many people here, but like it is said only a few leave an impact on your life. This new friend of mine took away my heart during our first few conversations. Turin- an unusual name, but a perfect beginning of new friendship with a perfect girl. What could be more awesome than meeting her. A perfect girl filled gaps in this imperfect life.

I was so amazed that both of us shared so many things in common. You are my replica in true terms. Nobody can beat us in sleeping, we have copyrights over the olympics gold medal in sleeping ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Turin your only one of a kind. An extremely down to earth girl, a tomboy, believes in natural feelings, whose lost in love. You're an amazing human being, caring and loving, mature and understanding, extremely helpful and your always there for your friends.
Turin your someone extremely close to my heart. I think my life would remain incomplete without your presence.

On your 21st birthday I wish you all the happiness and glory. I pray that you make your life with Shantanu in some alternate world. I really wish that you get what you desire. May you become a world famous doctor. May you continue to make people around you happy and cheerful. May god bless you. If you think God disappointed you in some phases of your life, please trust him he has something more better and huge and amazing surprise store for you. May you attain victory as the meaning of your name suggests "victory hood"

"An uber sweet Bengali girl
with her love she makes us twirl
sporty and adventurous
the 2nd class bicycle champion
Calcutta and Dhaka both close to her heart
she is indeed very smart
She makes our environment jovial and happy
her presence is indeed very classy
She's a girl with the 7-coloured rainbow heart
Beautiful and pure
Divine like the dew drops on the rose
Make up and Turin are poles apart
She makes us go insane with her blessed soul
he doll and her princess fill her life
Shantanu comes like her sunshine
fairytales catch her eye
Tanha are an epic saga in her life
3 times 7, she turns 21 today
May you fulfill your dreams by God's grace
From all your near and dear ones
Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday!"

LOVE YOU LOTS LOT LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS AND LOTS TURIN!! ๐Ÿค— HAVE AN AWESOME YEAR AHEAD. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THIS NEW PHASE OF LIFE. 
Edited by BusyIndivaBee - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tanuka
Happy Birthday Turin!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!๐Ÿค—

With loads of love
-Tanuka

Tania and Shrutika
A token of love to my dear TURIN...๐Ÿ˜ณ from my side...๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ณ*~*~**^TURIN RAP^**~*~*๐Ÿ˜ณ

One fine day , something happened to me'

It was the cutest thing,  that ever could be'

It was, one of my , most nicest gain'

When I won the friendship of TURIN SEN'

Yeyyy'..yeah'..oo'oo'yeyyy'

She is very pure from ,deep inside'

That is why,'Purest Angel' is her copyright'

Writing senses being her, truly aesthetic'

Turin's personality is just exquisite'

Awesome, intelligent and truly ethical'

She glows in my heart, as Emerald'

Shantanu fans, amongst many'

She is in true sense, 'Shanu ki Diwani''

She is ,just like ,my own sis'

Turin as a sister, is a true bliss.

Today is a special day, for all of us'

It's the day when God, gifted her to us'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , my God gifted buddy'

May you,life long, always stay happy'

Now quick, wear your, birthday 'Cap''

I could only,gift you, my 'hand written' Rap'

Your sis,is gonna,always stay beside'

I will keep the 'Lamp Of Friendship' alive'

It's a silent promise to you from me'

Hope this rap, made your heart glee..

LOADS OF LOVE

TANIA...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Then comes this beautiful edit..prepared just for you...by Shrutika...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

love TANIA AND SHRUTIKA...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anindita

Hey Turin, today is a very special day for you...that is your birthday...and i wish you all the success, happiness, prosperity in life.. be happy always and rich the greatest heights in life...n i wish one day you truly becomes Mrs. Shantanu Maheshwari, in reality...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณ

Sukanya

Ek small gift ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have blasting day today, dear, may your wish to meet shantanu comes true!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nisha

Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
I wish that every candle on your cake turns into a wish coming true.

-Nisha

Sahiba

A very very veryy happy birthday Turin di! May you never fall short of happiness and warmth in your life, ever. May you and Shantanu have your happily ever after. May you get to fulfill your dream of studying in USA! I know, our daactaarni is gonna rock this world and much more! ;) 

Just dont ever forget one thing, and that is to have faith. Its gonna get you through all the vicissitudes there ever will be. And dont forget us too TSM, humein bhi kabhi kabhi yaad kar lena! :P 
I know we haven't talked in a while. But i miss talking to you!! And your 'lol's at the end of ever sentence. :P ๐Ÿ˜† 
I hope you recognize the awesomeness within you and dont underestimate yourself ever! I hope you keep making mistakes and hence keep learning, keep giving love and keep receiving love, lots of that, this year and all the years to come.

Love you always!
Your lame little sisterr.

Deepika
Hey Sweetheart...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

We started talking since few days ...but I feel like I know you since a long time...we have not interacted much..but what ever little conversation we had till now...be it about our natures...about swaron...D3...my busY work schedule or ur hectic medical studies...end of the day it came to a common point ..everytime...Mr Shantanu Magical Maheswari...well...When it come to our dear Miss Turin ...her every sentence will be somewhere related to Shantanu Maheswari...u r truly one Shantanu crazy soul...m not amazed if people call u Mrs Maheswari๐Ÿ˜‰...chal me competition me nhi hu...how can I compete with my sweet little sister๐Ÿ˜›...

Well...Turin...i don't have any idea wats the meaning of ur name...but its surely a lucky name...as its the identity of one of the sweetest individuals & most awesome souls on earth...whatever i know about u...for me...TURIN is the synonym of Sweetness & purity ...ur pure heart is ur identity..that makes u different from others...never loose that...GOD BLESS U SWEETHEART...WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS & SUCCESS U DESERVE ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...๐Ÿ˜Š

Luv
Ur Di

Uzma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!๐Ÿค—!!

Party hai!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณDhinkachika.. Dhinkachika...

*Tight Hugs*๐Ÿค— Turin.. Or MagicalShantanu  it was when I noticed u 1st..๐Ÿ˜› And how.. By your awesome signature..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I dont think you remember but that was the first time we conversed.. ;)๐Ÿ˜ณ (nd remember krar kichu 6lona emniteo๐Ÿ˜†)Whenever I used to read your posts, you used to always amaze me by your awesome way of explaining things..๐Ÿ˜ณ Ekdom fatafati jake bole..๐Ÿ˜Š  Ebar tumi nishchoy vab6o y dis praise??? As you usually say.. Cause you deserve it buddy...๐Ÿค— We have been friends for a really short time.. But in this short time i have come across such an amazing person...๐Ÿ˜Š You yourself dont know what a great personality you have...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oozing with sweetness...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Your caring nature.. You know when you take your elder sister mood you are so adorable...๐Ÿ˜Š *Pulling your cheeks* You have always showered me with your love and affection... Thanks for being such a loving friend...๐Ÿ˜Š You become 21 today lady๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†( Shantanu will be 22 coming March... Cholbe cholbe...๐Ÿ˜†) I pray to God that you get all the success and happiness in life and make your loved ones proud of you... And shine like a star... โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธAnd i know you will.. Ebar dekho di I'm a shameless person.. Amar kache kono gift nei... ๐Ÿ˜†But theres loads and loads of love๐Ÿค— from this sister of yours... Love you a lot... Have a great day sweetheart with loads of fun and suprises... Once again Happy birthday dear...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

With Lots Of Love

Uzma๐Ÿ˜Š

Surbhi

SS!! 
A veryy veryy Happie B'day to youu!!!

I am soo glad that i met you!
One of the sweetestt person ever...and humble too!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I remember our first encounter
You pm'ed me..
I was never encouraged by anyone till this extent...thanks a lott friend!! โค๏ธ

You are soo sweet!!
and then our talks started..
Without a doubt i can say that you are a pure shantanu soul..
i wish you find a man like him in your life..
You truly deserve it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am not good at expressing itna zyada..and i dun want to bore you too..๐Ÿ˜•
par haan ek baat toh daawe se kahungi..๐Ÿ˜Ž
ki aapko hamesha apni writing pe shak hota rehta hai..jo bilkul wrong hai!
Aap mujhse bhi acha likhte ho! The way you play with extraordinary words..is out of my reach and mind..! And you produce magic by your comments!! โญ๏ธ

Soo go and partyy! 
have fun 
May god bless you SS!! 

Lovee yaa!!! โค๏ธ

Btw look what i got ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nivriti

Turin .. ๐Ÿฅณ

Wishing you a very very happy and prosperous birthday! ๐Ÿค— May almighty fulfill all your wishes and bless you always.  

Hope you have a long life ahead with happiness and joy in abundance and sorrow in meagerness! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers and Have Fun!
-Nivriti

Nishna

Happy Birthday Turin Di ! ๐Ÿค—  I hope you'll have the best birthday ever, that you get the most amazing and delicious cake, the best presents and the best people to celebrate your birthday with!  

Ishita

Hey Turin!!

not such a close friend of urs but have talked to you once or twice either bcz we were fighting to save shantanu๐Ÿ˜† or maybe once cz we both are BONG ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...lemme tell u sumthng i came to know ur name much later though i knew abt MagicalShantanu.Ur name,wateva it means,sounds VERY beautiful to me๐Ÿ˜ณ i dnt knw why.๐Ÿ˜• Well here's wishing u a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.wish u happiness 'n peace n a year filled with Shantanu๐Ÿ˜†!! btw we need to talk more.ur brdy comes a day before mine๐Ÿ˜Ž!! january borns! LIKE A BOSS!!๐Ÿ˜›

Enjoy ur birthday!! n party hard ๐Ÿฅณ

Sunitha

Hey Turin

Have a wonderful bday and a year ahead.

Love,
Suni

Jayeeta

Wishing you a blessed birthday where the love of God fills your spirit as you celebrate your special day. Hope some day Miss.Turin 'Meerabai' meets her Shantanu 'Krishna' Maheshwari in person.Bhalo thakish...khub moja kor aar doctor puropuri hoye gele janash...tor kaache jabo free medical check ups korate .
Happy birthday once again.

Sharadhi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURIN!!!!!!!
I know we hardly know each too well,but considering whatever little I know about you,I can surely say that you're one of the sweetest people I know๐Ÿ˜ณ You always have the nicest things to say about me๐Ÿ˜Š 
Hope all your wishes come true today and always๐Ÿ˜Š May God bless you with good health,success,prosperity and lots of happiness. 
Here's wishing you miles of smiles and an fentabulous year ahead!๐Ÿ˜Š
enjoy! 
Stay healthy and happy always!๐Ÿ˜Š

Love,
       Sharadhi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Parvathy

Hi Turin
I know i dont really know you that well.. but as a fellow swaronian i wish you a very very happy birthday!!! wish u all the happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ have a grt year!!!
Paro

Marie

Hi dear Turin 
Happy birthday !! Hope you have Many Many MOre <3 

Keep Smiling n SHining <3

Stay Blessed <3
Love n WIshes
Marie๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amrita

Happy Birthday Turin! have a great one! And I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are. And I really hope that all your birthday wishes come true. We haven't interacted ever so I also hope this year you will get to interact with awesome people such as Shantanu Maheshwari and me too!!๐Ÿ˜›
Loads of love,
XOXO
Amrita!!
P.S. - And since I got to know you are Bengali just like me, Shubho Jonmodin!๐Ÿ˜Š

Fauzia

Every one,who's attached to my  sweet n cute doll Lalita,Lali ,Chandana aka BusyIndivaBee,is really very important for me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Dear Turin,
I wish u best of Luck !!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY๐Ÿฅณ
May U have many many more๐Ÿ˜›

I m so excited to see u pleasantly surprised by this sweet gesture of Lalita,
She's a gem of a person n u must be one,Im sure๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ur Di(Fauzia)๐Ÿ˜Š

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
many many happy returns of the day turin
may you have a blessed future
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday dear ...may god bless you
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SORRY BUT COMMENT UNRESERVED ON PAGE3...:)
Edited by binuja_ - 11 years ago
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TURIN DEAR!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!๐Ÿฅณ
MY DEEPEST DESIRE IS TO SEE YOU AS MRS TURIN SHANTANU MAHESWARI!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOVE YOU LOADS MY SIS!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
STAY BLESSED ALWAYS...๐Ÿ˜ณ

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sweetheart๐Ÿค—

I still remember the day i saw ur comment somewhere...apart from the magnificent use & flow of language ...i noticed something else...an out n out shantanu crazy soul...here many girls are crazy about him...but none of them can truly touch ur heights of madness...its amusing...that is one part of ur persona...

As i have mentioned earlier ...for me Turin is
synonym to sweetness...a girl who underestimates her calibers way too much...u r an amazing human being...u r one of a kind swthrt...

U said me once...u r an elder sis to many here...but m ur only Di...trust me u have acquired a very special place in my heart...u r Di to many here...but for me u r my baby sister...so stop getting negative thoughts in ur genius mind...be positive...look around...u can see people who love u with all their hearts...be happy ..keep smiling...stay blessed...
may god fulfill all ur 
dreams & wishes(including being TSM๐Ÿ˜ณ) ...
luv u swthrt..

Because you are so wonderful
There are wishes sent your way
For everything you're hoping for
On your special day.

Treat yourself to all you enjoy
And all the things you love
I hope that you get everything
That you've been dreaming of.

๐Ÿ˜ณHappy Birthday Turin๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv
Deep