iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Woah...

Honestly like swear on my mom honesty πŸ˜‰. I was not at all excited about 410 as I am so much into Delena and I knew that there will be not even a single scene of DE and not even a conversation. So, I was like...go on with the spoiler and all. I am least interested.

And

TADA!

We got the most important conversation from Delena of all the time. I woke up, I saw my Dash and BOOM! I was like...I need to see it myself. I torrent it in the immediate next second and after watching just that particular scene. I am here. Elena said "I love you, Damon" like in REAL. This time no sire and all...She was compelled to tell the truth and here is the truth. She loves Damon and I am the happiest person today!  Aw. I am smiling like an idiot from the morning. All I am doing is smiling. And this is just to mention, I haven't watched full episode yet, just fast forwarding scenes...BUT I saw the one when Elena says the infamous line, she slept with him coz she is in love with Damon. WOW. That too in front of Stefan, Becks and Caroline.

Did I mention what will be my most favorite words from now on, "Come To Me" ? πŸ˜‰

I am in heaven. It was so perfect. Coz they chose Snow Patrol. Mt fav of all time. It was all so simple, straight and just magical. There were no high-cheesy lines or something. It was plain truth. I love you and that's the realest thing ever happened to her. It was so my way. You love him. You say him. You make him believe that.

Snow Patrol+Simplicity+Delena+Confession=Perfection.

I have so much to say about entire episode, but I am getting for work BUT I just have to get it out from my system. Delena does that to me. I become the person with highest level of Passion and Obsession. I will come back with the entire review, coz believe it or not, at least two persons in this forum actually likes my review posts! So, I will write it once I come back from work and watch the entire episode without Delena excitement! πŸ˜†

P.S. Most Fav Scene - Elena confessing her love to Damon.  Most Fav Expression - Damon. GOD. The way he looked at the sky after ending the call and when he was listening to her. I am in love again with Damon and Ian for delivering those priceless expression. Does anyone realize that somebody actually said "I Love You" to Damon like after 160+ years. That is something.

Enough. I need to go with the big rabbit smile and publish this news to my co-workers and make them crazy about Delena. πŸ˜ƒ

I don't give a damn about future and cure and all...all that matters is TODAY and I am happy for Delena. I don't know what will happen but TODAY it is the fact that Damon and Elena love each other. These two idiots love each other. Aw. My OTP works this way. 3 years of investment and I get this...SO TOTALLY WORTH IT! 😳

Happy Delena Day to all my friends and non-friends Delena Shippers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHOLLYYY!!! πŸ˜²... where the heck is the vdo???!?!?!?! πŸ˜‘... omg, even I was also feeling kinda low thinking that there won't be anything special abt Delena today BUT THANK YOU HON πŸ€—... 

luv
rehana
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!πŸ₯³
It finally happened. Elena confessed her love for Damon.☺️
Amazing. I am dancing everywhere..
DELENA DELENA DELENA.
Sooo happy right now. 
rob_ian thumbnail
Completely agree with you...Damon finally has someone who loves him...and a real love...not any sire bond or compulsion
I could seriously feel that...cant stop my tears πŸ˜­
I Sooo fell in love with delena all over again β€οΈ
It was a complete un-expectation and a real surprise for all Delena lovers 
Delena Rocks and I'm really proud of being a Delena fan 
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Someone Pinch Me
Did this really happen :o
Omg f**k I have to watch the episode NOW :D

Delena Forever :D
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
didn't watch the epi..don't know what happen...just found this pic..n m like OMG..😲..she finally said it...m dancing n laughing...all the time..n then came to this forum n found ur post...OMG..she really did it on Stefan n Carolines face...yeah..πŸ˜‰..now what will they say?come on...just wow..Delena win...this is the pic of that scene...found in fb..

iMadz thumbnail
I am so happy. We waited 3 Seasons for this and we get it, finally. Delena feels...😭
Madz, Elena said she loves Damon...Wow...,
So what about stefen.???
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amanda-

Madz, Elena said she loves Damon...Wow...,

So what about stefen.???

Yes. She said this to Damon and to Stefan, Becks and Caroline, too. She finally admitted her feelings in front of everyone.

And Stefan. Well. It happened for good. He can move on now that he knows that Elena is totally in love with Damon. And he even knows what Elena thinks about their relationship. Trust me she stole my words when she mentioned that she felt like he was looking at her like she was a broken toy. I mentioned it on my dash before ages...around 406 or 407.

OMG!!! Can't wait to watch that..,but what to do, i have to watch all 3 season first before going to season 4, as i will get confuse...But altelast i know what to except...lolz...