Was Teejay taking digs at Sriti/Harshad?

sanju01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the latest interview of the last day shooting of IF,i felt like Teejay was taking digs at sriti/harshad.She didn't name any of them but i felt she was mocking them because they left the show half way.
First of all,i don't understand why does she tapkofy in all the interviews of KVB?Nobody asks her any question,she herself starts answering without anyone asking her any question.She is not part of DSDDSB so who gave her the right to mock people who left the show.Everybody have their own reasons to leave the show.Even Karnvir had left his show KZK mid way for whatever reason it may be.I even heard of karnvir planning to leave this show too.So i feel she shouldn't have said all that about sriti or harshad.She has no right to say all that.

I am not bashing her,just stating my opinion.If mods find my post offensive,they can close it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL. That's why she organized a farewell for SJ. ðŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Ditto. I was going to say the same thing. 

And I don't understand why she can't appear in some of the interviews, it's her husband's show, after all. She is there to support him, especially when it's the last day of shoot.

Now what is so wrong about that? ðŸ˜•
candid_frisky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju01

In the latest interview of the last day shooting of IF,i felt like Teejay was taking digs at sriti/harshad.She didn't name any of them but i felt she was mocking them because they left the show half way.

First of all,i don't understand why does she tapkofy in all the interviews of KVB?Nobody asks her any question,she herself starts answering without anyone asking her any question.She is not part of DSDDSB so who gave her the right to mock people who left the show.Everybody have their own reasons to leave the show.Even Karnvir had left his show KZK mid way for whatever reason it may be.I even heard of karnvir planning to leave this show too.So i feel she shouldn't have said all that about sriti or harshad.She has no right to say all that.

I am not bashing her,just stating my opinion.If mods find my post offensive,they can close it.

no.i don't believe in your stupid talks..can u quote what Teejay mam indirectly said about HC n SJ! @likarsh- same thinking here!it was Teejay mam who organised farewell for SJ nd she was also crying when SJ left!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
VB note: Please avoid calling others' statements 'stupid' - you have a right to disagree w/ them, but personal attacks are not allowed.  The topic itself is not offensive and can stay open, but again, please remember and try to avoid direct attacks on any of the actors or their family members. (I know that the rules are not explicit about the latter, but in the interests of decorum, decided to keep that in)
candid_frisky thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

VB note: Please avoid calling others' statements 'stupid' - you have a right to disagree w/ them, but personal attacks are not allowed.  The topic itself is not offensive and can stay open, but again, please remember and try to avoid direct attacks on any of the actors or their family members. (I know that the rules are not explicit about the latter, but in the interests of decorum, decided to keep that in)

ok!i'll be careful from next time before commenting..sorry! m a newbie so didn't knew the rules..
sanju01 thumbnail
So if she organized a party for sriti, she has a right to mock her in the interview? Just because she is tge lead actor's wife,she has a right to mock his ex costars?She didn't do any favor on sriti by organizing a farewell party for her.And how can she say that sriti left because of low trps?The trps were not out when she left.So how can she say that?

She is not the producer or director of the show so what right does she have to bash someone? And it's not that her hubby has never left any show.Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanju01

So if she organized a party for sriti, she has a right to mock her in the interview? Just because she is tge lead actor's wife,she has a right to mock his ex costars?She didn't do any favor on sriti by organizing a farewell party for her.And how can she say that sriti left because of low trps?The trps were not out when she left.So how can she say that?

She is not the producer or director of the show so what right does she have to bash someone? And it's not that her hubby has never left any show.

What are you saying? Who said Teejay has the right to mock her because she organized the farewell party? I think you misunderstood. The fact that she organized a farewell party for her showed that she had no qualms with Sriti leaving, then why would she mock her? 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
ritika06 thumbnail
I don't think teejay was mocking sriti and harshad but yes,she was showing her disappointment that people left the show.Her interview starts from 6:45.She says something like,"The show got fantastic trps in the beginning but later the trps went down and people started leaving...Yeh galat baat hai...mujhe yeh nahi pasand hai,mujhe woh nahi pasand hai kehkar chale gaye... "Something like this she said that.

Koi baat nahi yaar.
sanju01 thumbnail
Exactly!She did say something against people who left the show.That's what i am saying."Mujhe yeh nahi pasand hai,mujhe yeh nahi pasand hai."She probably forgot that KVB himself had left kasautii because he did not wanted to "grow old" onscreen.

People were not happy with certain things that's why they left the show just like KVB was no happy with certain things so he left Kasautii.What was the need for her to talk against people who have already left the show on the last day of the shoot?Unke jaane ke wajah se toh show band nahi ho raha hai na.