______  😆 😆 😆
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
achha chalo.. good night.. sweet dreams.. 😊
niknid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello y'all!! Just checking in! Lol. how is the forum still open? guess who got a reply tweet from Nik? :D
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: niknid

Hello y'all!! Just checking in! Lol. how is the forum still open? guess who got a reply tweet from Nik? :D

Oye! Look who we have here😲
You disappeared😡
You got a reply from Nik and you are on twitter?
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
bye beautiful people.. ❤️
see you all tomorrow.. 🤗
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelygirly

bye beautiful people.. ❤️

see you all tomorrow.. 🤗

Bye LG🤗
niknid thumbnail
Yes Crysti!! Sorry ya, it was back to Uni for me. Had been home all this time. And the first week and a half is hectic because it is the add drop period. Law school course selection is almost as competitive as law school itself. Lol.
Also i thought the forum had shut down. yes I'm on twitter. Check out his last tweet- that's his reply to mine. and add me, I guess it's easier to communicate there than here since this place will shut down soon. How have you been keeping? Been tweeting him?? :D
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: niknid

Yes Crysti!! Sorry ya, it was back to Uni for me. Had been home all this time. And the first week and a half is hectic because it is the add drop period. Law school course selection is almost as competitive as law school itself. Lol.
Also i thought the forum had shut down. yes I'm on twitter. Check out his last tweet- that's his reply to mine. and add me, I guess it's easier to communicate there than here since this place will shut down soon. How have you been keeping? Been tweeting him?? :D

Are you Nidhi?😉
Yes, i do tweet him but he doesnt tweet back😡
I am not online when he comes online
niknid thumbnail
Yep! That's my name! Therefore the nik- NID.
I know what you mean, i've tweeted him a few times before. didn't expect a reply because it's like 4 in the afternoon here and two am (ish) there. but he did! I guess not too many others were tweeting him at that point. chance ki baat ho gayi. i think he just replies to the first tweet in his list of notifications every time he checks his twitter.