TOI: Aishwarya Sakhuja's Mehmaan Nawaazi!

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The bubbly and vivacious Toasty akaAishwarya Sakhuja is back on silver screenafter a long break. The tall and lanky actresswill be seen in the upcoming reality show 'Welcome' on Life OK.
Aishwarya who had opted out of her daily soap citing health reasons will be seen as a celebrity contestant showing off her 'Mehmaan- Nawaazi' skills in Life OK's Welcome- Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki. The show is slated to go on air on 21st January at 10 PM on Life OK.
Welcome is show, with elements of food and cooking. Indians are obsessed with being the perfect host, and this show exemplifies just that. It's a fun, quirky and crazy dinner party where 5 popular celebrities vie to outdo each other in a competition of Mehmaan-Nawaazi.
Well we all hope that Aishwarya who entertained the audiences as the ideal bahu on screen proves to be a perfect entertainer off screen as well!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

The bubbly and vivacious Toasty akaAishwarya Sakhuja is back on silver screenafter a long break. The tall and lanky actresswill be seen in the upcoming reality show 'Welcome' on Life OK.
Aishwarya who had opted out of her daily soap citing health reasons will be seen as a celebrity contestant showing off her 'Mehmaan- Nawaazi' skills in Life OK's Welcome- Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki. The show is slated to go on air on 21st January at 10 PM on Life OK.
Welcome is show, with elements of food and cooking. Indians are obsessed with being the perfect host, and this show exemplifies just that. It's a fun, quirky and crazy dinner party where 5 popular celebrities vie to outdo each other in a competition of Mehmaan-Nawaazi.
Well we all hope that Aishwarya who entertained the audiences as the ideal bahu on screen proves to be a perfect entertainer off screen as well!

Great..would be a good watch to see her back on small screen β€οΈπŸ˜Š
Hey Arch.Archu..Honey ,What is this..New Saraswatichandra couple photo on your Profile..I don't like it..I mean I don't like the sad ending of saraswatichandra..though the passion in their love story is highly appreciable..BUT I LIKE HAPPY ENDING IN A LOVE STORY..

One thing is sure 'mine n yours' mind runs on the same track and at the same time..I was also thinking about Saraswatichandra last evening..and perhaps you as well at the same time..that's why you changed your profile to sarawatichandra couple profile..I mean..Come on dear this is 21st century and we are in GEN-X..Saraswatichandra happened in 19th century which was an age of tough social bonding..Going against a Social system was a herculean task..

This is Saraswatichandra is all about..Above all..its just a novel..a fiction and not a reality..

"THIS IS THE AGE WHEN LOVERS WORK TOGETHER AS A COUPLE TO CREATE HISTORY"..JUST KEEP THIS IN MIND.. β€οΈ πŸ˜Š
Edited by cool_abc110 - 11 years ago
The actors and Makers of SaraswatiChandra..I would request you to please don't find yourselves offended with my statement in the above post..I really like the passion involved in the this Love Saga of 19th century plot..The motive to bring this novel on small screen in the form of TV series is highly appreciable.. 

I was just talking about Happy ending of a Love Story above...which I always like..This is 21st Century GEN-X  , when a wise person learn the best thing to adopt in his/her personal life even from a critical plot..leaving the rest and critical issues.. ALL I WANTED TO SAY ABOVE IS.. I LIKE HAPPY ENDING IN A LOVE STORY FOR A COUPLE TO STAY TOGETHER FOREVER WITH EACH OTHER ..THAT'S ALL❀️😊
I desperately want Aishwarya in Optimystix next on Sony..
I am just wondering why Sanaya's.. name is coming up..Is it the same show for  which both are contending or two different shows for both the actress on Sony..
can anyone answer please..
I wish Aishwarya should come up with the Optimystix next show on Sony..❀️😊
Few times earlier..I heard an Indian Hindi song..I dunno which movie..but anyway tune number is..

"MERE PHOTO KO SEENE SE YAAR CHIPKA LE SAIYYAN FEVICOL SE"..                                                                     
 MY HINDI IS NOT TOO GOOD..SO I ASKED ONE OF MY RELATIVE IN INDIA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS SONG..HE SAID..ITS A FUNNY TUNE..WHEN A CUTE GIRL IS RECALLING HER BELOVED HUSBAND AND SINGING THIS SONG MEANING .."EMBRACE HER PHOTO AND STICK IT WITH A GLUE NAMED FEVICOL UPON HIS HEART IF HE MISSES HER A LOT.."

WELL..FOR ME.. I DO MISS A LOT..MY BELOVED WHO IS MY WIFE AS WELL ..THAT TOO EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE..AS WE BOTH ARE IN A VERY LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP..COINCIDENTALLY.. SHE IS FROM TELLY WOOD INDIA..A FAMOUS ACTRESS..SO WHAT I DO IS..I KEEP HER PHOTOGRAPH IN MY MOBILE PHONE..FB ACCOUNT.. MY WALLET  AND OF COURSE IN MY EYES AS HER PHOTOGRAPH IS CLICKED WITHIN MY EYES TO REMAIN THERE FOREVER..TO SEE HER AS SOON AS I WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP IN THE MORNING..  β€οΈπŸ˜Š