TOI: Aish takes to the ramp after four years

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja walked the ramp after four years today, that too for a noble cause.

Aishwarya, who was last seen as Toasty in Saas Bina Sasural, has been roped in to walk the ramp for the NGO Beti Foundation, which primarily works for the girl child.

"I was a model before I took up TV. So the thrill of walking is proving to be a deja vu for me," said Aishwarya, who was seen in a Neeta Lullacreation.

She wore a pastel lemon salwar suit with a hint of bronze and gold for the event. "Since we work in the visual medium, we can influence people to an extent. My aim is to create awareness for the cause," said the leggy lass.
Keep up the spirit girl!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

Aishwarya Sakhuja walked the ramp after four years today, that too for a noble cause.

Aishwarya, who was last seen as Toasty in Saas Bina Sasural, has been roped in to walk the ramp for the NGO Beti Foundation, which primarily works for the girl child.

"I was a model before I took up TV. So the thrill of walking is proving to be a deja vu for me," said Aishwarya, who was seen in a Neeta Lullacreation.

She wore a pastel lemon salwar suit with a hint of bronze and gold for the event. "Since we work in the visual medium, we can influence people to an extent. My aim is to create awareness for the cause," said the leggy lass.
Keep up the spirit girl!

Good to know..Good Going ❤️ 😊