TOI: After recovery, Aish wants to work non-stop!

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, who was forced to quit telly show Saas Bina Sasural because of health issues is back in action.

For those who are not in the know, she was battling problems in her lymph nodes, which had resulted in the growth of lumps in her neck.

The actress, who is busy hearing scripts these days, says, "I was receiving a lot of shows after I quit Saas Bina Sasural. But due to health issues and family commitments, I couldn't take up any work."

Aishwarya says she misses working non-stop. About the roles she wants to play, she quips, "I'm looking at all kinds of genres — be it hosting, participating in a reality show or acting in daily soaps. I don't want another vacation for a long time to come."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

Actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, who was forced to quit telly show Saas Bina Sasural because of health issues is back in action.

For those who are not in the know, she was battling problems in her lymph nodes, which had resulted in the growth of lumps in her neck.

The actress, who is busy hearing scripts these days, says, "I was receiving a lot of shows after I quit Saas Bina Sasural. But due to health issues and family commitments, I couldn't take up any work."

Aishwarya says she misses working non-stop. About the roles she wants to play, she quips, "I'm looking at all kinds of genres ' be it hosting, participating in a reality show or acting in daily soaps. I don't want another vacation for a long time to come."

Good to Know..Now she has recovered..so I hope for the same..but..better watch hectic schedules which affects back the health issues..Above all health is Wealth ..❤️😊