Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks for all the likes and comments, buddies... πŸ€—

I'm extremely sorry for the late update! πŸ˜³ I guess I'll be busy for a few more weeks and I won't be able to give all of you the proper updates!  

But I'll try my very best dearies! πŸ˜ƒ

Here the story continues...

Part 13

Unknowingly, Yash turned Aarti towards him and wore her the tikka. Aarti was taken by the surprise and opened her eyes immediately. When she opened her eyes, she saw Yash was having a pinch of sindoor in his finger and bringing it closer to her forehead... 

"Yash!!!" shouted Aarti, alerting Yash on what he nearly did to her. Yash immediately returned back to the reality. Aarti spotted the disappointment and sadness in Yash's eyes as she knew he was expecting and thinking that she was Arpita just now. 

"I'm sorry to shout at you! I didn't want yell to you actually! Look, everyone had turned and eyeing on us with their big surprised eyes as maybe they thought that a bhagon waali couple shaadi's didn't happened. πŸ˜›

I was just alerting you. You nearly gave both of us a big trouble! What if our family would have known we matlab you are so eager for this marriage till we ran away from house and get married secretly although they are the one who fixed our marriage." πŸ˜†πŸ˜› confessed Aarti to Yash while making a smirk to him, signaling and hoping Yash would understand what she was mumbling about. 

She folds her hand and does a final prayer for her day at the temple. She walks off living Yash alone, waiting for him at the staircase. Yash saw she had left, he looked at the idol in front of his eyes. He looked at them with so much of hope but with a kind of hurt for taking Arpita away from him. If Arpita is here now, he is sure that she would suggest all better way and solutions for Aarti's problem. 

"Chalen kya, Aarti?" asked Yash, putting his hands on her shoulder. 

Aarti nodded silently, feeling so confused of Yash's behavior since morning. She walked slowly down the stair. She walked and nearly slipped off. Yash held her strongly, holding her waist. Again, they shared an intense eye-lock session. Aarti remembered what happened during their engagement day. The same fall! She turned red at the next second when she saw Yash was all lost looking at her. πŸ˜³

"Yash!!! It's temple here! Common let me off! I hope you remember that!" Aarti alerted him again. He let go of Aarti, feeling so embarrassed. πŸ˜³

"Okay boss!" he finally and replied to her with courage and a wink. 

~~~~*****~~~~****~~~~

Yash dropped her back to home. 

"See you later in the airport, Yash! I'm all excited for this journey to London! Guess what' I'm gonna get back my Ansh! Yay!!! Waisey, thank you so much for your support and Lo'" Aarti stopped, putting her both palms on her mouth, shutting it. "No.. no' How could I say that? What he will think of me? I'm saying LOVE to him? Yucks!" Aarti thought in her mind. πŸ˜›

Yash saw her, lost in her own thoughts. He called her name for a few times but it seemed she had totally lost. He honed the car. Aarti was alarmed again.

"Yeah Aarti' See you! I know you wanted to tell me something just now.. But it just didn't happened! It's okay! I'll call you once I reached the airport! Bye bye! (Really loved the way Gurmeet said that in real! LOL! πŸ˜†) See you ya!" he told her with a wink, driving away.

Aarti waved her hands at him. She realized that their friendship had just started to sizzle again after so many years. She's extremely happy for this. And so much of happy for her Ansh of course!

"I'm coming, Ansh!" she shouted with her whole heart. 

*At the plane*

Yash arrived first in the airport after he was informed by Aarti that she would be a bit late and asked him not to pick her up from Dubey's house. She was basically up with some small prayers and need to spend time with her parents.

Yash settled himself on his seat. He got the middle seat but he wanted to take a look out there, so he jumped into the next seat on his right side and look out the windows while waiting for Aarti to be in. While watching the scenery outside, his attention was caught on a little boy who hugged his mom tightly as he was so scared to be in the plane. 

Meanwhile, Aarti arrived and was in the plane, heading towards her seat which was beside Yash's. She saw Yash, focusing something out there and she shook her head, wondering what was happening again with Yash. She wanted to settle on the seat and felt like someone was touching her waist with one hand. She turned behind and saw that it was Yash's hand while his sexy eyes were still out there. He mumbled, "Excuse me, there will' will' will be someone sitting next to me' I mean these three seats are reserved for me and Aarti.

Aarti was fully in anger with Yash. How the hell a person can talk with someone without looking at the person. If he would do this to other person, he is sure to get a tight slap from them. πŸ₯±

"Oh hello ji' I'm here ji'Aapki Aar'(She bite her tongue) I mean mein hoon' Aarti! Moved off from my seat, Yash! And this hand ah, nowadays getting dangerous. Better control yourself before you will get something then!" she finished showering her words to Yash. Yash bite his tongue, realizing that is Aarti by recognizing her VOICE. He looked at her angry face and shifted himself to the seat beside him, letting Aarti to sit. 

Yash was hell blushing and hit his head with his hand for some times, feeling so embarrassed. Aarti didn't look at him. He knew she was very angry with him by looking at her red face. Yash started to make his baby face but it seemed Aarti didn't try to look at him, she was all ignoring him. 

He leaned forward a bit, getting nearer to Aarti. He let his nose touched her ears and slowly moved on till her cheeks. (Remembered about his pointed nose scene πŸ˜†)  He can see Aarti closing her eyes, feeling his touch. 

Her eyeballs finally trying to made its way on Yash. She looked at him but she burst out laughing. His expressions were so funny. She thought he was in some kind of romantic mood again, but once she looked at him, she laughed out loud. Want to know why? Because' he was so cute doing his cute baby face while still in his mini romantic mood. Aarti closed her mouth, still can't stop laughing. At that time, she felt like pinching his cheeks. He was so so very cute. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yash saw her beautiful laughter. Yash was admiring the way she laughs and her behavior which is slowly changing towards him. They were not looking like a couple in love or engaged, but they really seemed like best friends, which are undoubtedly they are! πŸ˜ƒ

After some couple of hours in the plane, finally Aarti was yawning but she was all busy holding Yash's strong left arm. She was a bit nervous although she had many times traveled on the plane. 

Yash was all teasing her but she gets angry again. Then, Yash immediately stopped and started to read some novel while Aarti hold his arm. Aarti felt sleepy and finally rested her head on Yash's shoulder. Yes, Yash was sleepy too, but he was waiting for Aarti to sleep first. He too rested his head on her head and both of them sleep for some hours before finally reaching London. πŸ˜‰

Coming out of the plane and heading towards the airport, Yash came all after Aarti. Aarti was that too excited till she was pacing her steps too fast that was making Yash even more worried of Aarti's safety.

"Aarti! Aarti! Wait yaar!" Yash pleaded to her but she seemed like deaf, not hearing to Yash's words.

Suddenly, her phone beeps. She got surprised suddenly, knowing it would be Prashant's call about Ansh. She stopped walking and answered the call.

Prashant said'

"Welcome to London, Aarti! Aab ayega maaza' This would be interesting and fun! Aakhir' you came all alone! I thought you will be stupid following others instructions'Having some bodyguards with you to London! But no! Smart enough! You are alone! Come on' Here start your journey to get back your Ansh. But sadly, it will only start tomorrow's morning. I'm pitying you, all alone and you need to reenergize and recharged your weak battery na' To confront me soon! 😈 See you, jaanu Aarti!"  πŸ˜•

Aarti replied'

"Prashant! I'm not alo'" before she could continue, she realized Yash who came had covered her mouth with his hand, signaling her to confessed she had come alone and asking her not to worry.

Aarti rolled her eyes to Yash and doing some faces to him asking him the reason why she should say like that to Prashant? If he would find out then, he would killed Ansh or do something to him.

"Prashant! Yeah' I'm alone! Please gave me back my Ansh! I already done what you wanted na! See I'm here for Ansh. Give Ansh back to me!" pleaded Aarti on the line while crying. 

"See first then' I think you can't remember what I told you past days on the phone. Bye! See you tomorrow!" Prashant said, cutting the phone line finally.

"Prashant' Prashant! Please' Kuch to batao na Ansh ke barame (Tell me something about Ansh)" she replied, realizing Prashant is no more available on the line.

Aarti nearly broke down after the phone call. She was so sad and heartbroken because of Prashant's deeds which are no more bearable for her. This separation of her and Ansh is so pain and making her life horrible and terrible from time to time, from seconds to seconds. Yash held her by her shoulder, consoling her. He nearly hugged her but Aarti stopped him from doing that.

She said while sobbing, "Why? Why are you here? Leave me alone, Yash! Go back! I already informed to you, he wanted me to come here all alone by myself, if he saw I'm with you, then everything will turn upside down. Just go, Yash! I'll be fine", she pushed Yash away from her, breaking down again.

She made some baby steps and start walking alone away from Yash.

"No Aarti! You are not alone definitely! I'm beside you always! I will definitely help you out and I won't ever back off from this! I will find Ansh and I promised you that you will get Ansh soon and I'll get my old Aarti back and my son!" Yash thought, racing behind Aarti.

*At ABC hotel'*

Yash and Aarti have to only stay in one room as they are left with no choice. It's holiday season and all hotel rooms were booked and reserved by people. However, they are lucky enough to get one. Yash didn't dare to inform Aarti about this, he didn't want to add any problems or burdens on her mind. So he decided to inform her later about this. (πŸ˜‰)

Yash was having his dinner after he got freshened. He let Aarti had her own time for dinner and didn't want to talk much to her. She seemed to be so confused and missing Ansh a lot. There is some time when she would sit and dream something. He found that she was weird but he could understand her feeling of being far from loved ones. 

While churning the foods in his mouth, he saw Aarti at the balcony of the room. She was standing there with a sketch book clutch tightly in her hand. There were also some pencils and poster colors around her. He frowned, wondering what's going on with her. He thought she might packed up those things for Ansh.

He further saw she was settling herself on a chair, looking at the dark sky, it was cold that night. She was closing her eyes and he knew she could be wishing for something. He saw she started to pick up a 4B pencil while flipping the sketch book's pages. While having his food, he spend most of his times glancing at her. Sometimes he found out that she is so cute when she's sad. 

She started to draw some lines on the first page of the sketch book and soon formed a round face. She felt disheartened to continue on the same page and she tore the page, crumple it and throw it aside. Yash thought that he had to stopped Aarti from feeling further disturbed. 

She sketched some lines again on the second page, and this time she could draw a round face, hairs and neck. He raised his eyebrows, thinking that she might draw someone, but it looked like someone familiar to her. Again, she tore the paper and throw it again. This time her tears started to wet her face. πŸ˜­

She continued and spent all her time with the sketch but ended up failing when he saw her throwing the papers all around. The balcony was full with crumpled paper. He couldn't control and be quiet anymore. This is the time to console Aarti and he is sure to make her calmed down as he had thought a small idea. πŸ˜Š

He walked towards her and stopped when he was few steps away from Aarti. He was then surprised and amazed of her drawing. The sketch and the colors applied on it had left him impressed and stunned of Aarti's talent on the work she had done. He then realized the drawing was a little boy, dressed in a red t-shirt, smiling.. No' no' Laughing loudly on something. It was then he got to know that it was their little cute Ansh. 

He sat beside Aarti and stare at her lovingly. She was not looking at him, she was rather focusing on the drawings while her tears didn't stop escaping from her beautiful brown eyes. To take back her attention, he snatched the drawing slowly yet very gently from her hand. He was surprised again when she didn't react to much but he was worried too because Aarti can't be this silence. Her silence is killing him. It was only her VOICE that would help him survive this time, after all he felt alone there.

"Owh! Hmm' I see! This is Wow! It seemed like you have discover some new talents since I've been away from your life, Aarti! Look at this drawing, it just marvelous. You did a fantastic job my dear." He said while tucking her hair behind her ear so that he could view her face even more clearly now.

Aarti still remained silent. He felt too angry and disappointed. He felt like shouting to Aarti but he didn't do anything like that. Then he looked around and start picking up those crumpled paper. While collecting those crumpled paper on the floor, he caught another idea in his mind. Unknowingly, he had also counted the number of papers he picked up. 

He went gently to her right side again and sits there. He looked at her wet face again. Well, it was not wet anymore, her pearls were already dried by the wind.  

"Aarti'(holding her shoulder and turning her to his side gently) Look here! I think the days are not far away when you will win your Ansh back from Prashant. (Aarti immediately shifted her look on Yash, drowning in his eyes with so much hope that what he would tell will come true) 

See' I don't bluff you. Count with me this papers I picked up' This is not only papers Aarti' It's might be the total days you'll be here in London to make sure your missions successful'" he explained to her, managed to attract her attention on him.

After counted the number of papers with Yash, they figured out that there were seven crumpled papers on her hands. Yash continued his lecture, 

"There are seven papers and believe me your mission will be successful on your 7th days here in London. Again, the way you crumpled these papers showed that you gonna have tough times here to get back your Ansh. But look at your beautiful drawing at the 7th page, it showed that with full hopes and efforts together, we and especially you will found out and have back your Ansh in your arms at the end. 

Do you know how I figured out this? The way you sketch Ansh step by step on each page symbolized that you will only get your Ansh slowly with full efforts. And the way you stop in the middle of your drawing process and crumpled paper showed how hard you gonna get him back but believe Nothing Is Impossible! Go out and fight for yourselves Aarti. You will be proven if a thing is always yours, no other people will be able to snatch them away from you" he finished his sentence with a wink when Aarti was looking at him, smiling.

"Oho Yash! I didn't know you will talk this much! You are still like last time! Boring!!! Very boring!!! Your lectures and everything will only help me in sleeping!" she confessed while laughing at him.

"Acha ji? I was trying to console you and motivating you! But it seemed like you are too busy teasing me again!" said Yash to Aarti, making his fake anger look at her. πŸ˜³

"What to do Yash? You won't changed for anything!" Aarti replied, grinning at him again. Yash smiled and moved off, he successfully made her smile again.

"Yash??? Are you angry kya?" Aarti asked him.

Yash shook his head, saying No! 

"Hmm' Yash! I shouldn't ask you this but I'm so tired and lazy! Erm' erm' can you please carry me to the bed please? I'm so sleepy now because of your lecture!" asked Aarti again cutely to him.

Yash laughed at her and gently picked her up from her sitting position on the floor. He placed her on the bed and put the blankets on her, covering her up. The moment she was on the bed, she had closed her eyes and stepped in her dream world, Yash thought. Yash smiled looking at her cute sleeping face. He touched her cheek and to drop a peck on her forehead. 😳 Yash raised from the bed but Aarti caught his hand in her sleep.

She told, "Thanks Yash! Your lecture today was good enough to make me feel encouraged and motivated for tomorrow's mission! Thanks again and Good Night! Have a good sleep! Tomorrow you gonna have work too!" πŸ˜‰

Yash grinned hearing her sweet dialogues. Oh yeah! She finally asked him to join too! Ahan' this gonna be interesting for them, he thought. πŸ˜‰

Precap: Yash didn't know where to sleep. But Aarti found out he was shirtless and sleeping next to her the next morning! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† A small cute fight! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

How's my thought? πŸ˜‰ Wait for my next update! Enjoy reading and hit likes, dearies! Comment too! πŸ˜³

Dear newbie and those people in blue, can you please leave your comments? πŸ˜³

Others... please help spamming my thread! πŸ˜† I wanna open a new thread after this! πŸ˜‰

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Okay okay! Ongoing... Tengah buat niy! πŸ˜‰ Tunggu... Jangan tak tunggu! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

It will be up in an hour or less I think! πŸ˜›

Okay okay.πŸ˜†...tgh tunggu nie...sure akan tungguπŸ˜‰
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Desperately waiting for the update. Update soon...
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_rajdev

Okay okay.πŸ˜†...tgh tunggu nie...sure akan tungguπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Half of the story edited da.. πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! Desperately waiting for the update. Update soon...

Hey Shashi! Don't worry! Half of the part edited here! I'll update it in half an hour maybe! πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Updated dearies.. PMs on the way! πŸ˜‰

Likes and comments.. Will reply to all of you soon! πŸ˜Š
lulujjjj thumbnail
beautiful work muah and hugs isya loved it.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow great funny sad and on the whole a mixture of emotions...
so sweet like u dear @!!!
the last part made me happy to see arya as great friends and the precap is chanceless
waiting dear !!!!
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
update soonπŸ˜‰
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oooh Yash in for some deep sh*t sleeping shirtless next to Aarti πŸ˜† loved this update nd how they've acquainted so well with each other in such a short space of time😊 plz continue soon