Bade Acche Laggte Hai

vikha's marriage or raya's marriage?????

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
how many of you think/hope that during vikhas marriage ceremony things Will be sorted out between raya and final pheras will be of both the couples raya and vikha??????

am really wishing that we got to see rayas remarriage along with vikha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of couse, nevi marraige sequence will bring RaYa closer...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and it will be a treat to watch if RaYa get married agian...😳
mvllvmmvl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i wish that both the couples would have their pheras on the same day with all rituals. it wud b so much fun.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VikHa's marriage is def gonna bring RaYa closer! Super-excited for it! πŸ˜ƒ Like you said it'll be awesome if RaYa get married alongwith them! But, I don't think the CVs are in that much of a hurry! πŸ˜› As long as I get cute & romantic RaYa scenes I don't mind when they get married! 😳
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
idea is gud, but I don't thing anything like that will take place, RaYa are definitely coming closer during Vik Neha marriage but they are not going to take pheres, on the contrary may be they land up with second c-nite, if during uniting Vik Neha they come close and after watching their reunion, both can hug then they may have their second time, its just my POV and opinion
taashu11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maliha.islam

Of couse, nevi marraige sequence will bring RaYa closer...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand it will be a treat to watch if RaYa get married agian...😳

waiting for their sizzling rayalicious chemistry ...
taashu11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mvllvmmvl

even i wish that both the couples would have their pheras on the same day with all rituals. it wud b so much fun.

i too it would be so much fun to watch them getting married again i wish to see them in bridal attire again...
taashu11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CandyCream_

VikHa's marriage is def gonna bring RaYa closer! Super-excited for it! πŸ˜ƒ Like you said it'll be awesome if RaYa get married alongwith them! But, I don't think the CVs are in that much of a hurry! πŸ˜› As long as I get cute & romantic RaYa scenes I don't mind when they get married! 😳

hopefully this time cv listen to us...
taashu11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

idea is gud, but I don't thing anything like that will take place, RaYa are definitely coming closer during Vik Neha marriage but they are not going to take pheres, on the contrary may be they land up with second c-nite, if during uniting Vik Neha they come close and after watching their reunion, both can hug then they may have their second time, its just my POV and opinion

maybe as ram mentioned that consummation scene is lined up...

lets put our fingers crossed...
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HELLO FRIENDS,
Hum log shaadi ko majaak kyon bana rahe hai..
Since VikNeha divorced leagally they have to re marry, but when Golu n Pippu didn't divorce to second time maariage kyon yaar.?
Waise if they come closer with their earlier nok-jhok that would make a big difference. n i lke it :)

But right now i want Priya to apologize Ram. She has to