Islam & terrorism:arent they poles apart?

sameer.84 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

first of all as a muslim i condemn the horrible acts which were carried in mumbai recently.

i dont think any muslim who has read Holy Qur'an atleast once with an open mind and heart can praise these atrocities leave alone carrying them out! no wonder many muslims are donating their blood to those in need there.

Quran clearly states that life taken wrongfully means killing entire mankind.

if anyone will read Islamic history will find that present day muslims are the most far from Islam...so its fololishness to blame Islam for the acts of muslims. its like blaming christianity for Hitler's deeds or hinduism for LTTE in sri lanka.

the problem is that the Islam has become so synonymous with terrorism that whenever any act of terror is committed, we (including muslims) without proofs come to conclusion that it must be the work of muslims.

my heart breaks a hundred times a day when i see my community:

1) committing violence and terrorism

2) innocents being punished and backlash.

we are the same group which ruled spain for 700 years when europe was in 'dark ages'.

oh God!! help us to love You, fear You and obey You!

oh God!! help us to love You, fear You and obey You!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are still not ready to accept that there are serious problems with Islam. First Muslim world has to accept this bitter truth then only it can be dealt with.

BTW, LTTE never used Hinduism as a weapon, and same with Hilter.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Please read the recent rule changes for DM. We will not be bringing in religon into any debates. To post any topic on religon it must be cleared by the Moderator of this forum. Please PM a member of the Debate Mansion developemnt team if you would like to post such topics.