Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay! πŸ‘ We haven't even learned that yet, so yeah! and hmm.. true. We don't have a syllabus either :l Like right now we're doing stem-changing verbs and it's a grammar lesson and it's something about switching the accent roots πŸ€” But thanks for your advice Amy - is really helping πŸ€—
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finished my Spanish movie πŸ˜ƒ
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Ami, spanish movie? πŸ˜Š
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Good morning Shailee πŸ€—
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So happy with Ashu's tweet..

Asha Negi ?@AshaNegi7

@sakshimagoo A v happy bday to you sakshi.. M still shooting:( arvi flashback on its way for u:))

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This show is giving me a headache.

I'm so sick ARVI flashback, and dominating Ovi and nosy Onir, annoying rest of the family.  

I'm having daily arguments with my mother about Purvi.  She's team Ovi and I will always be team Purvi (no matter how much i want to slap her).  

Why can't we have current ARVI and happy ARVI and 24/7 ARVI?  I took a break at the end of the year because the show was irritating me so much and said i would come back and catch up if something got better in the updates.  But i waited and read and waited and read and it only continues to get more irritating. Catching up has just bored me.  The Tejunny story is stupid.  I'm sick of everyone catering to Ovi's whims.  I want Arjun to get angry again.  Purvi does need to stop worrying about everybody else and worry about herself.

AshVik aren't helping the matter. I miss them.  The language lesson was the first thing to bring a smile to my face in forever.  They are too cute.  But it wasn't enough.  We used to get at least twice a week.  now we are lucky to get them once a month.  I know they are both doing their non PR things expanding their careers but...😭 i miss them.

My hopes is that Ovi's baby isn't Arjun's and he is just being a freind to Ovi the same way Onir is towards Purvi.  I also think that ARVI had their own secret wedding for just themselves (in the cabin) and the next day would be for everyone else.  Just they never got to do public.  And the wedding between Arjun and Ovi isn't real.  Arjun has to make her believe it for year then things would have settled.  Neither of them expected that Ovi would be so PSYCHO and that they would have to separate and that babies would be involved. 

I'm holding my breath for valentines day.  Something good has to happen then right?  ARVI back together on Vday would be the best thing ever.  Somebody make it happen.  I need ARVI and ASHVIK back in my daily life.

P.S... somebody tell the people on PV that Dil Kyun Yeh Mer is ARVIs song and to stop trying to make Aarti Yash happen with that song.
Edited by ampliphy - 11 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Morning ShaileeπŸ€—.U are up and i am guessing at work and i havent even slept for the night yet
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Yay for Arvi scenes 

I'm loving how Purvi is recalling all her old memories with Arjun... gives me hope that Purvi still has really strong feelings and that Purvi will end up showing her love for him very soon πŸ˜³
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Wait, KYAAA? They tried playing Dil Kyun Yeh Mera on another couple? and that being Yash and Aarti? EXCUSE ME? πŸ˜‘ Dil Kyun Yeh Mera is practically THE Arvi song, like even Asha and RD realize that, they can't just make it the theme song for one couple and play it for the next hrekjghrek - it's gonna give me a heart attack when I'm in the shower and my mom is watch Punar Vivah and it starts playing for Yash and Aarti πŸ˜‘ If I slip and fall in the shower - this is all on Zee and the CVs of that show πŸ˜†

I'm sorry I'm so hyper guys.. I had a lot of candy πŸ˜†
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
More fb scenes.Oh God i want present day scenes and Arvi confrontation.Have they even utter a word to each other since Purvi came to D house?Well i will take Arvi fb scenes over no Arvi anyday.I was counting on Purvi meeting Arjun unexpectedly and they have a moment or some kind of talk