Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really dont want his character to come to an abrupt end...I want Kunal to finish his chapter..reveal his true face and punish him hard and then send him packing..I want his truth to come out in open yar...I wish after that he stays in BALH only...nothing against the actor..actually I liked him as Sid in BALH...when i used to watch that show..😊
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If Abhay's role is going to b end in Parichay then isse achi khush khabar tho ho hi nehi sakti.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I once thought naively that when Abhay track was introduced, he would be  a confidente , a friend to Siddhi. Give her the moral boost ,the confidence and not to be easily bullied by others. Boy was I in for the biggest surprise of all mother of surprises
Never I imagined the nightmare that was awaiting us  when he the bloody fake marriage took place on Deepavali eve. . I still cant get over it. How a person could become so evil overnight. Since then,, Parichay has been a nightmare to watch with your looming sinister presence everywhere.

Anyway, Mahesh nothing against you man. But we dont want to see Abhay anymore.  Run out of words to describe Abhay's character, stealing another man's wife and kid. Instead of procreating his own, his obsessed with another man's family.

I want you to go to BALH and give the leads there maximum torture  as much as you did in Parichay. I know you can do it. Should be a piece of cake for you  and lastly  a humble request,  stay there as long a you can.

I would really love it , if you leave Parichay asap and seriously Abhay wont be missed. If you can , pls take Richa there with you too.

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do we know anyone in balh forum who can find out if his track there is a long one.. He must ve shot for 2 3 days in parichay.. Will that be enuf to end his char with kc busy looking for sc..

Maybe he commits suicide after Andy says he hates himEdited by praneet1708 - 11 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: praneet1708

Do we know anyone in balh forum who can find out if his track there is a long one.. He must ve shot for 2 3 days in parichay.. Will that be enuf to end his char with kc busy looking for sc..

Maybe he commits suicide after Andy says he hates him

🀣🀣🀣..

i want kunal to punish him...😑😑dont care it is legal or illegal.πŸ˜†...but he must...
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: praneet1708

Maybe he commits suicide after Andy says he hates him

Given that both he and CVs are psychos they might actually show such a strack! πŸ˜†
mohanmegha1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HOPE FOE D BEST FOR BOTH SHOWS TFS
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

they said mahesh shetty tweeted he is now shooting for BAlh 

here is the tweet

1. Expand
  2. 54mMahesh Shetty ?@maheshshetty

Here i am tweeting from the sets of Bade Achay. So I am back!! Back with a bang! Nothing like #BadeAchayLagtayHain! Loving it! #BALH

so wonder if his role in Parichay is ending or he will shoot for both showsπŸ˜•

@bold: kyun Parichay Waalon Ne ill treat Kiya kya??LOL!!
Sorry nothing against the actor, but seriously fed up of seeing his face now!! AllIcan sayids leave Parichay ASAP for your own good and for the viewers!!
rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is nt going anywhere...as Keerti is injured so they cannot show Abhay torturing or blackmailing Siddhi as a result the stupid CV's decided to give him break...as soon as Siddhi will be back he will also resurface wIth a bang..
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TOI update
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Siddhanth-enters-to-rescue-Pihu-in-Bade-Acche-/articleshow/18034687.cms
Edited by praneet1708 - 11 years ago