Posted: 11 years ago
they said mahesh shetty tweeted he is now shooting for BAlh 

here is the tweet
  1. Expand
  2. 54mMahesh Shetty ?@maheshshetty

Here i am tweeting from the sets of Bade Achay. So I am back!! Back with a bang! Nothing like #BadeAchayLagtayHain! Loving it! #BALH

so wonder if his role in Parichay is ending or he will shoot for both shows😕

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago
Will not take this as an indication of him leaving Parichay but if he is going permanently, then I can finally say, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyways, thanks for sharing.
Please end his role in Parichay!!
hi

thanks for the info

nothing against mahesh. he is a good actor and has played abhay diwan really well, but i hope abhay's character exits parichay soon. 

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
TFS...

i wish he leaves parichay soon...
hope he is exposed i.e kunal gets to knw abhey's truth and then heis kicked out by kunal before keerti returns so that we get to see our favourite couple romancing...
Double post. SorryEdited by praneet1708 - 11 years ago
Mahesh i know u ve a family to feed..so i m requesting u to continue with balh only, plz don't ever return to parichay.. Balh is where u belong.. We don't want u here..

Balh is fav show for BT.. It has better trps and no rumors of shutting down.. U ll enjoy it there..

I think as keerti is injured so his character wont be shown much as compared to Kunal n kids so he must be leaving

And even aroona ji is busy wid shoot for sanskar

I pray he leaves n joins back balh so that all goes well in both the shows 😛
good  that  mahesh  is  again  with  balh    and  hope  he  stays  with  them    for good  !

just  wish  he    takes  an  exit  from  parichay  (as  abhay  diwan    getting  exposed  by  kunal  )