Sana wearing Mini in Finale was not a good idea

navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think she looked a little cheap.. Shudve worn a sober dress like the other 3(imam/urv/nik)

She was looking a bit too over the top.. that kind of dressing is for item numbers and not for finales. What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeena911 thumbnail
Hota tau pehntiii na ...😆
Mehr-k thumbnail
These so called actress have no dress sense. In the movies some good designers style them  but in real life they all wear cheap and not so elegant outfits. Sana most of the time gave vena Malik look especially in those short short dresses, gaudy makeup and high heels. She looked  way better without any sign of makeup . 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
you don't wear those types of dresses for a finale of a show... Sana looked cheap! dress and make up were horrible! during the press conference she looked even more like Rakhi Sawant than usual! she also reminds me of Veena Malik! she looked chubby too... 

definitely wasnt looking good! And I'm not just saying this because I don't like Sana... this is an honest option! she looked bad!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Her dress wasnot cheap or item numberish, rather it was too casual and was not at all some kind of a finale attire. Formal wears should be opted for in such ocassions.
navrat22 thumbnail
Agreed w u all on the cheapness of the bimbo-like dress worn by sana. No wonder rajiv was ghussaing into her way out of proportion compared to other contestants. Its just looks vulgar 

Dholu was actually wearning a nice dress too

i found makeup horrible...dress is ok to me and she looked very much decent.

Originally posted by: saitan

Her dress wasnot cheap or item numberish, rather it was too casual and was not at all some kind of a finale attire. Formal wears should be opted for in such ocassions.

saitan i sent u a request on twitter😃
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed!

She looked kinda skanky in that dress. Should have saved it for a night out instead of for the finale.
LovesLowCulture thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissCherie

Agreed!

She looked kinda skanky in that dress. Should have saved it for a night out instead of for the finale.

^^ So true... I think she would have looked gorgeous in a sari, she has the curves to rock one. 

What irked me most, though, were those red lips🤢. She's been in the house for 3 months not 3 years, should have known that color is out out out! 
Edited by BaleHead - 11 years ago