Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 15/1

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. You can discuss everything related to the show here!!! 

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any Actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhopal
Rimjhim(Mohan's daughter) complains that he has forgotten her. Mohan says that is not possible. Megha tells Nanhi that she is not concerned about her job but about her. Nanhi says he(Mohan) should have been the one concerned.

Nanhi at a temple asking God why he fulfilled her wish. She says I asked for happiness for my Mother, but by sending Spiderman into our lives you've only made us suffer. She says I've only seen sadness in my mother's eyes. Nanhi says she hates Mohan Bhatnagar.

Mohan shouting at someone on the phone about the whole step father sting operation . He says they would have to issue a public apology. Rimjhim snatches the phone from Mohan and says this their time. She says Guru will come and steal our "together" time. Guru says he has more rights on Mohan than her. Rimjhim asks Mohan what a step father is? Mohan asks her where she heard this word from? Mohan says that step father is also a type of father. Rimjhim asks if Mohan is her step father. Mohan says he is just her father. Mohan says a father is a father and every father does everything possible to make his kids happy. He asks her if he is a good father and Rimjhim says he is the best. Guru comes with milk and says that her kathak teacher is here. Mohan asks if her new teacher is good. Guru tells Mohan that she is just like you

Megha ironing and thinking about Nanhi's sting operation on Step Fathers. Tanu comes and give watermelon to Nanhi. Nanhi pays him money and thanks him for helping her. Tanu asks if Chachi(Megha) is still mad and Nanhi says yes. Renu comes and asks Tanu why one of her handbags is missing. Tanu realizes that he gave the bag away to a girl. He gives the money that Nanhi gave him to her. Renu praises him and says only you and your father bring money into the house. Renu further says that his grandparents are in Ujjain in some ashram.

Rimhim's dance teacher runs away saying she cannot teach her anymore.

Nanhi talks to Megha about the sting operation.  The news channel shows the Editor apologizing to everyone saying he fired the news reporter. Nanhi  gets mad and starts spitting watermelon seeds on the TV. Nanhi and Renu get into a fight. Jiji and Megha break them up. Nanhi is mad that the guy lied about her being fired. Renu says both mother and daughter are the same. She says you still want to become like your Spiderman(reporter)?Nanhi says she did not become a reporter because of Mohan but because of ... and Megha stops her. Renu says you shouldn't hate someone so much that you eventually become like them.

Rimjhim and Mohan on the bed laughing. Rimjhim asks him to wear the ghungroo and dance with her. Mohan refuses and says we'll make Guru wear. Rimjhim gets mad. Mohan gives and wears the ghungroo and dances with her. Guru comes them and thinks himself "who will say they are not real father and daughter".

Rimjhim refuses to drink milk and asks Mohan to plait her hair. Mohan agrees and he has FB of Nanhi teaching him how to plait hair. Rimjhim asks for another teacher. Mohan says it is impossible and he asks her join acting  classes. Rimjhim refuses and says can we continue the story. Mohan says what do you want to know? Rimjhim says I want to know about Mummy's hair. Mohan has FB of him removing undoing Megha's hair in front of the mirror. 

On the other side Megha unties her ahir and Nanhi tries to talk to her but she doesn't respond. Mohan tells Rimjhim that when she(Megha) used to get mad she was tough to handle. Nanhi gives medicine to Megha and Megha says whatever happened to us does not mean it will happen to someone else. Megha says hating someone means you still havent forgotten him. She asks Nanhi to let go and not to suffer anymore. Megha says you left your job because of this hatred. Nanhi says I've just reassured myself how much I hate him. She says I curse him and feel relieved unlike you who has closed the window that looked out to his house. Megha has FB of Mohan leaving with his bag. 

Mohan realises Rimjhim is sleeping, he covers her up and leaves. He finds Guru standing outside. Mohan standing in the balcony and Guru gives him coffee. Guru says if you want to tell stories to Rimjhim then tell her about good people. Mohan says what is bad(Megha &Nanhi) about them? Guru says ask your heart and all the hurt inside you? Mohan asks him not to start. Guru says I've seen you suffering  and you would have died had you not found this orphan kid(Rimjhim). Guru tells Mohan that whatever you are today is because of that girl.  She gave you a purpose in life.He says they are no longer in our lives. Is it necessary to remember them? Mohan says it is not necessary at all. He says to remember and to forget is for people who are separated.

Nanhi in front of a camcorder and saying she hates Mohan Bhatnagar. She says don't ever come in front of me. She throws a stone at Mohan's window. Nanhi says she can never forget that night. FB of Addu telling Nanhi that "Spiderman hates us as we are his step children".  Nanhi looks at a photo and says wish I had listened to what Addu had said that night none of this would've happened. She continues her rant on hating Spiderman.

Mohan says to himself "Nanhi this was not the truth then and it is not the truth today as well". Mohan says otherwise I wouldn't have loved you so much. Nanhi says I  hate you Spiderman.  Mohan has a flash of a train station, Megha wakes up from her sleep. Combined shots of Megha, Mohan and Nanhi wiping their tears.

Precap: Nanhi looks at a calender with 18th Jan as the date. Megha at a police station and the inspector tells her that as soon as we get some information we'll let you know. Megha leaves. Mohan calls the inspector at the same time and asks him for some information. The inspector assures him that if he gets any information he will pass it on to him(Mohan) first. Just then Megha walks back into the police station.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

YT link SBB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKce61eGj0&feature=youtu.be

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKce61eGj0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

SBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFCvxx5U7Y&feature=youtu.be

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFCvxx5U7Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

15th Jan 2013 2nd Episode

Mohan To Rimjim
Main tera Paapu hoon bas ..Saga Sautela kuch nahi hota paapu paapu hote haiπŸ˜ƒ Jo Apne bacho pe apna sab kuch luta dete hai..Jo apne bacho ke liye mar mit te hain.. aur zindagi bhar apne bacho se bohut pyar karte hai. samji ab clear πŸ˜†

Mohan to guru

kyun ki Yaad Karna aur bhulana toh unn logo k liye hote hai..jo kabhi bichhede ho.πŸ‘

Main Tera Aaacha Paapu hoon na?😳 best paapuπŸ˜ƒ

Monu guruπŸ‘

❀️

🀣 🀣

Miss You
😭

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OK, So Mohan now stay with his adopted daughter in Bhopal...

Navika Megha ko Mohan ki bewafai ki yad dila di...

Again Navika(grown-up) requesting at Khajrana temple for her mothers happiness aur kosh rahi hai Mohan aka apne Spiderman ko...

Mohan now seem to own this channel where Navika covered the shaadi story...Mohan threatning the channel to pull off the investment unless they accept public apology...

Pari asks Mohan whether he is her Sautela father? Mohan confirmed  Main tera baapu hoo, sirf baapu (yeh baapu term kya Guru ki import hai??)

Megha ironing shirt and thinking of Navika's comments on sautela baap and Mohan...Yeh kya dekh raha hu Tannu and Navika has become buddies.. pad jhootha abhi bhi hai kamina...Again Renu in her usual self of giving taana of single source of income...

Another Dance teacher flees from Mohan's house (wow kya makaan bana liya hai patrkar saab neπŸ‘πŸΌ)

Renu saving imported TV sent by Sanjay...kaha hai SANJAY. Gulf chala gaya kya?

Jiji bua tailor shop khol liya within this twelve years...nice progress...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Suru ho gaya Renu Vyas ki tano ka silsila. Telling Navika aur kuch nehi ban nehi paya, patrakar hi banna thha apne Shepiderman ki tarah...Megha getting emotional...πŸ˜’
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Uff I'm fed up of this sautela...But monu bhi na... woh bhi ek type ke hote hain...
Haye... aaj toh monu guru type ki baatein kar raha hai... ☺️
Guru the Dud... 🀣
Kathak time... πŸ˜† mrs. pillai...
How much suspense... & how much sadness... 😭

Video Update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBz1A8Q0NUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kycIIOUeEio
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm quite interesting episode i must say...kuch sawaalon ke jawaab bhi milgaye...

1)Addu ko kuch hua nahi balki kho gaya hai...i thnk woh bhaag gaya hai jaan boojke ke...yaad hai Renu ke kehne par already bhaag chuka hai
2)Megha ko dekhke nahi lagta woh Mohan se gussa hai but she is hurt...
3)Most important point that Addu ke khojaane se hatke kuch bada hua hai jiski wajah se Mohan ne ghar choda...warna jaha uski galati nahi thi toh ghar kyun choda usne...zaroor kisine use kuch keh diya hai
4)Another imp.point...Guru jo hamesha +ve hota hai aaj unlogon se nafrat karta hai...which has to b somethng big...

and and...My favorite part in 2days epi is...Monu-jaan(Rim-jhim) duo...awesome performance by Reem.,awesome chemistry by both MJ...Its a reflection of Mohan Bhatnagar...

And finally the Precap...as we were expecting Megha Mohan ke liye tadap zaroor rahi hai...the same dilogues repeats here  "Tumne jo bigaada hai...uske baad tum laakh accha karlo..."

Aur haa ek cheez rehgayi kya episode bina sautela-baap bole nahin dikha sakte...its looking like that NBT2 concept is based on that single statement
Edited by kresham - 11 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
a   good  episode

suspense  and  intrigue  at  every   corner

a   good  buildup  to   explosion
Edited by --MI-- - 11 years ago
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm Sharmila Gupta...
I stay in Kolkata..

Though I had this account in the last season...but I was not at all regular here...
only few members of IF know me...thus I gave my intro...

Reserved

Edited by SharmilaGupta - 11 years ago
Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the 1st episode. You know I started watching NBT1 quiet late and I missed all the beginning fun, nok-jhonk. But this time I made sure that I dont miss any episode.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
nice episode enjoyed thanks for d thread mamta πŸ˜Š Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago