~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz...................the onleeee paki channal i have iz ptv😭

want the other 2 sooooooo bad.............

oh well

does ne1 watch ptv here..............all discussionz r abt ary n geo showz..............i feel left out0

well nowadays der r 2 really really gud showz on

Saharay (fridat @8)

and phir youn love hua saturad @ 8)

der r otherz but i regularly watch onlt these 2.........................cuz itz on weekendz

so if ne1 watchezz them............or wants 2 discuss dem or want updatez..............i can help u er

and if der r other gud showz on tell me abt dem...........................i wud luv 2 watch

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

oh don't feel that way Paki Shehzadi

well ven my dish was working we were watching Duniya Dari on it, it was a very simple, and gharilo story,

but could watch afew last episodes :(

is Saharye an old drama, I think I heard this name before!

and ya we were watchin Manziallian too, staring nadia khan

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i saw manzilain and dunya dari...i saw the end.............it was so sad.........😭

dunno how old saharay is

itz starrin sajid hassan and javeria jalil

oh really it was sad :(

kya howa the end main Duniya Dari keh, plz plz plz can u plz tell me in short, if u can, I thought, keh woh saab last main eik saath ho jaye gaye, 😕

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

no that was the sad part.......

the dad sold the house and he was all sad and everything the sons didnt even care and then b/c they were facing their own probz (oldest son lost his job cuz he was takin rishwat....2nd son was a pharmacist and he was mixing fake stuff w/ medicine and selling it so he got put in jail but dad bailed him out...next son's wife was pregnant and he went away 4 work so she couldnt look after herself so her baby died )  after these problems the 3 sons decided 2 go back home they take their stuff and go home to find that dad sold it. when they came in the dad like u wanted the money here have it have all of it im an old man what am i gonna do w/ all this  $$ while saying that he wat throwing the bills at them. all were crying and 3 sons and daughter in laws were feeling guilty.

basically thats what happen in the last episode

HI,

Thanks alot Paki Princess

oh thats sad, well his sons and his daughter-in-laws deserve all this, especailly the youngest one.  I cann't believe how she use to talk to his father-in-law,

Thanks alot once again!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

ur welcome ..................yea she deserved a lot more