ok๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats everyone...
Faru I an expecting updates...
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FIRST PART- light chali gai thi isliye thora-sa epi nikal gaya then kutumb sees lw's burn hand n gets shocked n tells savita that lw is in mandap then they goes to zara's room n zara tells them that munna has changed d bride n zara says that we r cheating indu that's y it is happening n savita says that we r doing this for lw only then they exchanges lw to zara by saying indu to bring d camera n savita from pr locks lw in room then indu takes their pics n kutumb doing gadhbandhan but indu stops her
Badala thumbnail
Why on earth did munna โ˜บ๏ธ do that? ๐Ÿ˜”
...fari... thumbnail
SECOND PART-indu says i'll do d gadhbandhan but lw sees her doing that with crying face then they exchange d varmaala n then phere n lw remembers their 6 phere marriage then lw shouts no this time i'll see my marriage to be broken n indu says to zara u r not my mom n goes towards lw n scolds rk y u cheated my mom n rk says that i have a reason n manav-archana tries to convince indu but indu says that no i'll marry my mom n rk only n rk shouts on indu n says that i have already married zara n indu says i'll not talk to u n zara also tries to convince her but indu says that go away n zara says that if lw didn't come then we 3 will live happily n lw becomes unconcious n falls down then zara-archana talk about d marriage n indu n zara says that i'll go away from here n archana advise her to stay here n fulfill ur duties then doctor says that lw is remembering her l'll past life n if we try to rewind d past then lw will become fine then promo scene
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
anu if your here we where rght about the ulti khopdi stuff๐Ÿคฃ they made lw indira phir to woh zaroor maregi

oh ho ila serial barbad karna koi tujhse sikha khamoshiyaan and now this ๐Ÿคฃ

no woner sumit was so darn pissed and sarcastic
...fari... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Why on earth did munna โ˜บ๏ธ do that? ๐Ÿ˜”

mrs.munni apne munna ko samjha lo aisi harkate na kiya kare๐Ÿคฃ
Badala thumbnail
๐Ÿคฌ LW its indeed Indira... She is having flash backs...

She is Indira... God! I have such confused feelings... I feel happy that she is back...
But Rishi will get bashed so I am Sad... God!Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago