Kapil Sharma takes digs at Aashka's lesbian act

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: Kapil Sharma takes digs at Aashka Goradia's lesbian act!

It won't take very long for the viewers to know the name of the contestant who has won 'Bigg Boss season 6'. While everyone was busy speculating the name, standup comedian Kapil Sharma shocked the viewers when he mocked one of the controversial acts of Bigg Boss 6.

Kapil, who had taken digs at every contestant, didn't mind passing a weird comment against Aashka Goradia, courtesy her lesbian act with Sana Khan!

"Aashka there is one thing common between me and you. The only thing is that both of us like girls." This comment upset the actor who was spotted with a straight face.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-6-kapil-sharma-takes-digs-on-aashka-goradias-lesbian-act-4146642-NOR.html?HF-11=

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish they had shown it...rotlu's face wouldve been epic!!!! Hahahahaha
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahahha...
Oh Kapil...

Who made that topic about Kapil making Ashka laugh !
Seems he didnt manage to after all...Hahahhaa !!

Love you Kapil !
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
too good kapil ,very well said 😆
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why did they edit it, huh it would be fun watching ashka's face hahahah
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the editors are idiots.Most interesting part of the show was edited by them.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They even edited out his digs on Rajeev...but showed it in the precap..

Kapil - "Main koi Rajev thodi hu jo itni beizatti ke baad bhi tika rahu"

They showed this in the "Coming Up after break" but didnt show it in the actual show !
Originally posted by: togepe30

Hahahahha...

Oh Kapil...

Who made that topic about Kapil making Ashka laugh !
Seems he didnt manage to after all...Hahahhaa !!

Love you Kapil !

me ne banay tha wo topic 

starting ma wo hans rahe the par baad ma us ke hat gaye the shaayd iss waja se mo bangaya tha ðŸ¤£
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar, Kapil ka act nahi cut karna tha... it would be the most entertaining part of the evening. I hope website pe poora uncut version play karen.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

<h1><font size="4">Bigg Boss 6: Kapil Sharma takes digs at Aashka Goradia's lesbian act!</font></h1>

<font size="3">It won't take very long for the viewers to know the name of the contestant who has won 'Bigg Boss season 6'. While everyone was busy speculating the name, standup comedian Kapil Sharma shocked the viewers when he mocked one of the controversial acts of Bigg Boss 6.</font>

<font size="3">Kapil, who had taken digs at every contestant, didn't mind passing a weird comment against Aashka Goradia, courtesy her lesbian act with Sana Khan!</font>

<font size="3">
"Aashka there is one thing common between me and you. The only thing is that both of us like girls." This comment upset the actor who was spotted with a straight face.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-6-kapil-sharma-takes-digs-on-aashka-goradias-lesbian-act-4146642-NOR.html?HF-11=</font>

Upset who? Aashka?