Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dare.devil

Hey where is the official list of updaters for written updates? 

Can we have an updated list, like new list. 

Here (x)
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesum_life

Can someone update me with the story so far??
after jewellery shop scene where Amit saya Amita looks different after wearing jewellery..
plz if u can tell me in short??

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i have just started watching the show..can someone plzzz give me a brief update of the story so far..plzzz plzzz plzz

Will cut the story short. Amit dreams of a beautiful modern girl to marry but every girl rejects him as is boring and not so handsome types. Amita dreams of her prince charming, but is rejected by others as she is fat. Amit and Amita's parents fix a meeting for a possible alliance between those two. They both reject each other after their first meeting, as the other doesnt match their dream boy/girl. So the alliance is broken

Next, Amit is rejected by this family friend's daughter, Snehal as she loves someone else. Some misunderstandings happen and Snehal presumes that Amit loves Amita. Snehal lets Amit's parents know about this change of events. Amit just to save his ego doesnt accept the truth to his parents that Snehal also rejected him and agrees for the marriage under pressure. Amit's family once again takes the proposal to AMita's house. After a lot of thinking and finding out from snehal that Amit loves Amita, Amita also agrees for the marriage. Their engagement happen.

Amita writes a day-to-day event journal in which she has mentioned how she disliked Amit in their first meeting and all his bad qualities that she thought of him. Due to some confusion, This diary lands up at Amit's place and is in the hands of Amit's evil chachi and her evil DIL.

With each meeting between Amit and Amita, their bond begins to grow and they do not dislike each other now as they did in their first meeting. Current events, Falguni gets hand of the diary.

Here you go, I think I covered all the major events. You can read the rest in the written updates. Hope that helps!!!

Reserved_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: dare.devil

Will cut the story short. Amit dreams of a beautiful modern girl to marry but every girl rejects him as is boring and not so handsome types. Amita dreams of her prince charming, but is rejected by others as she is fat. Amit and Amita's parents fix a meeting for a possible alliance between those two. They both reject each other after their first meeting, as the other doesnt match their dream boy/girl. So the alliance is broken

Next, Amit is rejected by this family friend's daughter, Snehal as she loves someone else. Some misunderstandings happen and Snehal presumes that Amit loves Amita. Snehal lets Amit's parents know about this change of events. Amit just to save his ego doesnt accept the truth to his parents that Snehal also rejected him and agrees for the marriage under pressure. Amit's family once again takes the proposal to AMita's house. After a lot of thinking and finding out from snehal that Amit loves Amita, Amita also agrees for the marriage. Their engagement happen.

Amita writes a day-to-day event journal in which she has mentioned how she disliked Amit in their first meeting and all his bad qualities that she thought of him. Due to some confusion, This diary lands up at Amit's place and is in the hands of Amit's evil chachi and her evil DIL.

With each meeting between Amit and Amita, their bond begins to grow and they do not dislike each other now as they did in their first meeting. Current events, Falguni gets hand of the diary.

Here you go, I think I covered all the major events. You can read the rest in the written updates. Hope that helps!!!

thankxx a lot... my confusions got cleared...😊

nan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how to get a link which we are posting to get activated i mean if you click on that you will be taken to that  page.
the link iam posting is not getting activated.unless iam copying that link and pasting it is not opening?
please clarify my doubt...

why don't we have a "members introduction forum".i want to create it?
can i?
Edited by nan6 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I welcome to open the members introduction forum..  😊

you open format post which you can see below while posting in that follow..Imafes & Links 2 ND one..

Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
nan6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

I welcome to open the members introduction forum..  😊

you open format post which you can see below while posting in that follow..Imafes & Links 2 ND one..

thank you very much for the information...😊
if i open the members introduction forum will moderators turn onto a sticky topic or high priority topic?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nan6

thank you very much for the information...😊
if i open the members introduction forum will moderators turn onto a sticky topic or high priority topic?

Wish they make it as a sticky topic.. so any new member can post it..
emeraldeye thumbnail
Hi Hinz,

I'm not sure who has the admin / moderator rights. But I would like to bring to your notice that in the CAST section of AKA  lots of  cast names (Arti,Jigna,Tina,Riya etc) are missing. Also few of the pictures (Amit,Sanjay) have not been uploaded.

Could you please contact the relevant person and request him to update the same.

Thanks in advance, 😊

Regards,
Emeraldeye
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: emeraldeye

Hi Hinz,

I'm not sure who has the admin / moderator rights. But I would like to bring to your notice that in the CAST section of AKA  lots of  cast names (Arti,Jigna,Tina,Riya etc) are missing. Also few of the pictures (Amit,Sanjay) have not been uploaded.

Could you please contact the relevant person and request him to update the same.

Thanks in advance, 😊

Regards,
Emeraldeye

will request the info to be updated
thanks for bringing it to our notice :)
emeraldeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

will request the info to be updated
thanks for bringing it to our notice :)

Thanks dear! 👍🏼