Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse AR OS

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"KYA PYAAR KAROGE MUJHSE"

An AR OS

Armaan was frustrated with the fact that he has to join some new college that too just before when he is in his last year what will be bad if he can complete his studies in his previous college but that's what life is full of changes, just in his last year his dad Mr. Balvinder Aka Billy Mallik has to shift in Mumbai to his paternal house that means Armaan's grandparents house as his dad and mom Mrs. Ananya Aka Aniie Mallik has the love marriage and that was clearly disapproved by his grandparents so from his childhood he is in Delhi with his mom and dad but suddenly few days back his grandfather called them that means his dad and his mom and he is there too as finally after almost 24 years his grandfather finally forgive his father for his mistake marriage actually the main thing of his grandfather's angriness towards his father is his grandfather already want someone else as his daughter-in-law for his father and when his dad disproved saying he is in love with his mom his grandfather strictly says he was not going to approve this marriage but his father as a loyal lover never leaves his mom and leaves his parents though he tried to makes them agree so many times but he failed so he moved to Delhi with his mom, all these years they lived happily but sometimes Armaan's dad missed his parents after all he loved them so much and they were his parents and now when finally after so many years when he, his grandfather called saying his mother Armaan's grandmother did not doing well and finally wants to see her child her daughter-in-law and her grandchild he could not able to refuse her well in all those years Armaan's grandmother try to make his grandfather agree for forgiving their son but his grandfather's ego comes on between always but now as he saw his wife's state called them and forgives them and now he wants to unite his family so as he called by himself and what did his parents wants both mom-dad after all his mom somewhere finds herself responsible about his dad's sepratiion from his parents and now Armaan's father is more than happy getting his parents back as well his mom who finally see the parents and son together it's not Armaan is not happy but he is sad most as he has to leave the city where he resides where he has his friends he even asked dad to let him complete  his final year and he will join them after one year completing his post graduation and billy mallik did not oppose his decision but as his grandfather heard this thing he kind off opposed their decision in decisive tone as he said that now he wants to see his only grandchild along with billy and ananya their son and daughter-in-law and about his studies he gets him admission in Mumbai's top college and armman has no option to moved to Mumbai with a little heart as he is going to miss his friends and his own city but have no other option and can' do anything and now its two days that they shifted in Mumbai, Armaan gets lots of love of his grandparents but he missed his  friends so much and right now he is thinking of tomorrow as he has to joins his new college tomorrow and he is playing basket ball to relive his nervousness as he has to join some new place where he knows no one off course.
Riddhima was sitting in her room cursing her luck as she has to move from States to India just in her final year as her mom and dad missed her so much after her only dii getting married she did not want to come she loves there she is there from her childhood almost 9 years and wants to complete her degree at States only she loved there she loves India too but loved to stay there only but as she has to come after so called emotional blackmailing of her parents and as her dad got her admission in the Mumbai's top most college, still she is frustrated she has so many friends in States and here she knows almost no one, right now she was hearing music in her i-pod to get her stress burst as she has to join that so called top college of Mumbai in next morning itself and she was nervous how will she cope up as she knows no one off course.
Next Morning 
Armaan was standing in front of big building sighing it is his new college and seeing the group of some students as they were entering inside the college laughing with each-other and he remembered his friends how they used to fun with each-other and Armaan sighed and then he entered inside as he was not at all conscious about his surroundings because of his thoughts and the result is not at all walking consciously he suddenly bumped hardly in someone and the result is their heads bumped with each-other as their heads bumped with each-other so harshly he looked at the person with whom he bumped in while rubbing his head as they bumped and as he saw someone while siding her hairs while rubbing her head too she too looked at him well and as he looked her green hazel eyes he kind off surprised as he never saw that green eyes green colour beautiful eyes in his life and same with her she noticed his blue grey eyes though in States she saw very handsome persons and lots of blue eyed people but these blue eyes having some captivating power in them that was actually pulling her towards him with an unknown captivation and then as she gets aware of their surroundings so she breaks her trance and Armaan too averted his gaze from her green almond eyes and then both mumbled "sorry" to each-other at same time as both were not looking while walking so both of them at fault so they said "sorry" to each-other and then they gave each-other a small smile and turned to their ways and as Riddhima leaves Armaan saw the same nervousness in her green eyes and he looked at from top to bottom she was wearing a beautiful blue skin fitted jeans along with white sleeveless top with a scarf around her neck giving her extraordinary look as her long hairs open which were slightly curled at their end, Armaan smiled seeing how she tried to make them away as they were disturbing her and as she feels someone's gaze fixed on her she looked here and there only to saw that blue eyes stranger was looking at her, she unknowingly gave him a smile a nervous one and Armaan got it, she is new like him only so he thought to go to her and ask her to friends as he is also alone in here so he take his steps towards her and seeing him approaching herself she did not knows what to do but still she keeps on looking at him unknowingly or knowingly and he noticed this thing

Ar:"new?"
He asked making her nervous as she thinks may be he is well actually her Senior and asked her this question maybe for ragging and she nods as if Armaan can read her scary expressions so he just whispered
Ar:"don't worry I am not Senior who was asking new students for ragging well actually I am new here too and have no friends here so think to ask you will you be my friend?"
He said with a cute face and Riddhima smiled she loved that face and she nodded in assent
Ar:"well so my new friend will you tell me your name to your new friend well you see my new new first friend aab mai aapni iss nayii sii dost ko kuchh tou keh kar bulaonga naa so will you please do the honors?''
He said making Riddhima smile wide with his antics she found him very genuine person she was still in thoughts when Armaan waved his hand in front of her eyes breaking her trance and she looked at him and
Ar:"lagta hai aaj merii new friend mujhe ooska nam nahin batayengi chalo mai hii bata detaa hun merii new new first friend I am Armaan Mallik in final year of finance M.B.A."
And Riddhima as heard him her trance breaks and she looked at him while replying
Ri:"umm sorry Armaan I am Riddhima Gupta and glad to met you"
She said and Armaan smiled hearing her sweet voice as she looks so sweet and her voice is sweet as well
Ar:"same here Riddhima I must say nice name achaa Riddhima you are in which course."
Ri:"Armaan me too same stream in yours final year of finance M.B.A."
She replied making him smile wide as he liked her company and same course that means long friendship
Ar:"vaoww thats good chalo fir hum jaldi se jaakar aapna schedule collect karen classes shuru hii honein vaali hongii naa Riddhima"
Ri:"yea Armaan let's go mujhe deri se jaana pasand nahin hai"
She said and they walked to reception to get schedules of their classes and all the way they keeps on talking to each-other, getting know to each-other how they moved in new college of their last year and Armaan asked her hearing her little British accent that whether she was from States and she tell him everything and he smiled and they indeed loved each-other's side and they become very good friends, in class they too sat together, and both impressed with each-other seeing one-another's knowledge of studies that means both are intelligent and in break both went to cafeteria together and have fun time there, Riddhima laughed at Armaan's stupid jokes he cracked and Riddhima tell Armaan about her friends at States, how she used to fun there with her friends and Armaan to tell about his friends at Delhi and how he did fun there and then after their classes together, they were at the gate of college once again and both exchanged numbers and then bid each-other bye and went to their respective homes with a smile on their faces, in morning they have nervousness but now their hearts feels an unknown kind of peace after meeting each-other, they loved that they got each-other as a friend as they liked each-other so much.
It was night time when Riddhima's phone buzzed and she saw one new message from Armaan it states
Ar:"hey Riddhima you are still awake?"
Riddhima smiled and replied
Ri:"yes Armaan"
And next moment she received Armaan's message
Ar:"that's good I am going to call you I am getting bored yar hope you won't mind and if you have you are not heard''
And Riddhima smiled reading his message she tossed on her bed he is such a possessive and authoriaitive person but she likes him and she is still thinking to reply to him when her phone start ringing flashing his name on screen and she immediately picked up the phone and they start talking with each-other feeling not at all any kind of awkwardness it does not seems they met each-other today completely it feels they knows each-other from so many times like ages and so they well feels comfortable with each-other completely.
Time passes like the pages of books and Armaan and Riddhima become very good friends, they are so much different from each-other still they loved to be with each -other's company like Riddhima though from the States still she is so simple, she has no proud of anything, her dad's position, money or her beauty or her having  graduation degree from States, she is simple girl wearing modern clothes and she believe walking according to today's world but at her own condition she never leaves her values for anything and this quality of makes Armaan more fond of her when she is simple Armaan is the most naughty guy there, she ever met, he always plays pranks on her, flirts with her even irritates her with his stupid antics yet Riddhima loved his nature as he though very much naughty yet he has a kid's innocence in his antics and that makes Riddhima mire fond of him and one thing like he has no proud Armaan has the same no proud of his family's name and money, very down to earth yet he sometimes said he is so handsome and Riddhima knows he is saying truth but he did not gave a little proud of that. And in all this time of their friendship they grew more closer, and they made new friends there and their group consists Rahul And Muskaan and Sid and Tammaanna both are couples and they are now group of six people and hangs out together but Armaan and Riddhima are most attached with each-other as they are first friend of one another and even Armaan keeps on saying that Riddhima is his Best Friend though Riddhima never said this but she knows he is right Armaan is her Best Friend too even he is more closer to her even he comes before her states Friend and they were so attached together that they every time making assignments together, they even talked till mid nights in nights and messaged each-other on holidays, even its with Riddhima's call makes Armaan woke up in every morning and whenever Riddhima sat in library to study Armaan used to come there and disturbed her to that extent that Librarian actually throw them out library and when Riddhima glared at him and smacked him for this he ran for his life and then he dragged her in garden under the tree and makes her sit down there and he himself placed his head in her lap and makes Riddhima holds the book and then Riddhima placed the book around his neck on a very laying Armaan in her lap and Armaan guided her hands and then he asked her to now study 
Ar:"dekha Riddhima tum aisee hii oos boring library meiin baithkar padne baithti ho book issue kiyya karoo aur yahan aakar padoo naa vaise bhi you know naa I can't study without you Best Friend"
He said and Riddhima smiled deeply hearing his words and his antics and today was the same day when Riddhima was explaining the chapter sitting there in garden while Armaan was laying in her lap as usual and then only their friends walked there as their class is free and seeing them both AR like this together
Mu:"oye hero kabhie tou seedha hokar pad liyya kar jab dekho bechari ridzi kii god meiin letaa rehta hai tuu humesha naa yar tuu"
She said while sitting there and Armaan looked at her as first his gaze is glued on book where Riddhima is explaining him and then
Ar:"kyoon tera kya jaa rahaa hai tuu jab poora din Rahul kee kandhe par sar rakhee rehti hai mai kuchh kehta hun kya"
He snapped back and everyone laughed hearing their cute bantering and muskaan replied hearing him
Mu:"han tou hum ek doosre se pyaar karte hai tou I have right on my kakujhura"
Ar:"han tou Riddhima merii bhi Best Friend hai so I have right too hai naa Riddhima"
He replied to muskaan making a bad face and looked at Riddhima who was enjoying both Armaan and her cute banter and she nodded in assent and Armaan showed victory sign to muskaan and before muskaan replied back to Armaan, sid butted in
Si:"guyss ise chodo yeh tou chlata rahega yar vaise mai sochh rahaa hun kii kyoon naa hum aaj raat party karen fir semester ke final exams aa rahein hai tou proper band bajegi so why not enjoy yar what say yaro?''
As he suggested everyone agreed as he is stating right after two days they were going to super busy in their mid semester exams and they wants to enjoy so they decided to met in BLUE PARADISE PUB tonight and in night Rahul-Muskaan And Armaan is already reached there and they are waiting for Sid-Tammanna And Riddhima, Sid And Tamanna walked inside hands in hands following them Riddhima And Armaan looked at Riddhima she is looking so much pretty in her red coloured knee length dress nothing classy yet so her hairs were open making them playing with her cheeks  he is still looking at her but then breaks his trance mentally smacking himself saying what he is thinking about her and Riddhima walked to him, he is looking handsome in white casual tee shirt with jeans and they all walked in, and they enjoyed inside the pub so much and they are sitting in corner table taking their drinks and are chatting with each-other in between as they were all tired for dancing, Riddhima is busy laughing on Rahul and muskaan's jokes when she found Armaan is not speaking for quite few minutes, she turned her gaze towards him to look what he is doing, and she looked at him, he was not at all looking at them, he is gazing at somewhere else and she followed his gaze with a confuse look and she saw he is gazing at some girl who is wearing a halter neck dress which was ending above her knees, she is also looking at him and she did not know why she did not feels good vibes with this incidence but then she thinks may be they knows each-other, she is thinking to ask him when her phone grabbed her attention, it's her dad's call and as she answered the call her dad asks to her that he is near the pub whether she wants to go home and she said yes as she is till now very tired so she bid bye to everyone while Armaan is actually just a little low hearing she is going she feels little strange as unlike other times if she would not join them or leave early  he got angry with her and then she has to manofy her Best Friend but today nothing, she pushed her thoughts aside thinking maybe he understands as her dad comes to pick her up after all and she leaves after bidding bye to gang and Armaan.
Next morning as Riddhima as always called Armaan to wake him up she feels strange as his phone is showing constantly busy and she feels strange as in their six months long friendship it does not happen ever, she then thought may be some important call but still she leaves a message to wake him up and as after getting ready she went to college she saw Armaan is waiting for her at their usual parking spot and as she went and gave him a smile, next moment she is engulfed in warm hug she is kind off surprised but she responds the hug and then she heard him saying very much in excited tone and a very big smile adoring his face 
Ar:"Riddhima I am so happy today pata hai Best Friend I am in love I am in love in love Riddhima"
As his words hit Riddhima's ear drums she feels something broken inside herself but she pushed her thoughts aside and she hugged him back as he is still hugging her and after few minutes
Ar:"pata hai Riddhima she is so beautiful mai ose raat ko milla tha pub meiin tumhare jaane kee bad and we talked aur I come to know I am in love it is love at first sight for me and then I asked her out she said yes and Riddhima I am in relationship now it feels wonderful"
He said breaking the hug and Riddhima smiled seeing the happiness in his blue eyes and she ignores what was breaking inside her and then she heard Armaan's words once again as
Ar:"yeh dekho Riddhima she is Sanjana (he showed her as he took out his phone and makes het show his girl friend and Riddhima get to know she is the same girl he is gazing in night) sundar hai naa Riddhima merii sanjana areey bolo naa Best Friend tum tou chup ho kuchh bol hii nahin rahii ho Best Friend bata doo naa''
He asked from Riddhima making her comes back from her thoughts as she nodded with a smile seeing his happiness she is happy for her Best Friend and she gave him a smile the smile which anyone can give for seeing their Best Friend's happiness and then seeing her quite again an impatient Armaan again speak
Ar:"Riddhima yar kahan kho gayyi tum"
He asked again
Ri:"umm kahin bhi tou nahin Armaan"
Ar:"tou fir kahoo naa kaisi hai merii sanjana"
As she heard merii sanjana she feels broken inside but she smiled
Ri:"hmm aab tum kuchh bolne dogee tou bolungi naa yea sundar hai tou humse kab milva rahein ho tum sanjana ko"
She asked and
Ar:"hmm bahut jald baaki sab tou mill liyye bas tum aur sid aur tamaana raehte ho tumhe bhi milva doonga jaldi hii after all you are my Best Friend"
Though Riddhima feels kind of sad but as he states her his Best Friend a genuine smile comes on her face feeling she is still his and then she
Ri:"i am so happy for you Armaan"
She said and Armaan smiled back at her as she smiled warmly
Ri:"so Armaan chalein classes kee liye bell ho gayyi hai"
 She asked as she heard the bell ringing and Armaan replied
Ar: han Riddhima rum chalo mai ata hun actually sanju kii call anii hai so"
And Riddhima though feels bad but still she smiled and leaves alone for classes, she is feeling very bad after all this is first time from the time she joined Mumbai College that she has walked alone to her class but she sighed  thinking this change for just one day but what she did not know that this is the start of changes in her life, his life, their life most importantly their relationship and friendship. Next few days passed quickly as Armaan was busy with his new relationship his girl friend sanjana and his day starts sanju that sanju this I love sanju etc etc etc, Riddhima also met sanju as she is in some other college they met her weekend and she did not liked her, she is the girl who are having attitude but she did not say anything as her Best Friend loves her so she just maintained a distance from her a small and plain hi and hello that too for the sake of her Armaan nothing more even snjana not liked Riddhima because of her nice nature, she feels Riddhima is extra sweet and here Armaan is actually kind off blind in her sanju's so called love, he start missing his lectures and classes and Riddhima feels so much alone, she every day waited for him, in class he will come and sat beside her but no, first he rarely comes and then comes just sat there and messaged sanjana, and he stop getting out with them just sanjana and all even their gang is pissed off but they never showed because of Armaan but they are always with Riddhima as they knows it effects Riddhima the most as she is his Best Friend and Armaan in his so called love fails to see he is ignoring his Best Friend but Riddhima is always there for him like a true friend as she gave him all the notes and always messaged him that what assignments he got, though their talks on phone got limited as Armaan is busy with sanjana she somehow managed to convey all the important messages by mail, what's app or whether she has to place his project's list on his car's wind screen and even the books for project, even she tried she will get project with him so that he did not have to bother himself, she missed him so much, even she stopped sitting in ground as without him she did not like there and start sitting in library for studying. Things are going fine till now as no one bothered to ask any questions from each-other but may be things are not going to like this as Riddhima after previous night's party walks in college, in night when Riddhima handled Armaan his projects list for the coming week, sanjana passed her a dirty glare as she feels she is disturbing them and Riddhima did not like this and she wanted to talk to her but once again for him quietened  and ignored her and then she in all the party feels left out so she comes back making an excuse and seeing her going the gang Rahul-Muskaan, And Sid-Tammaana also leaving as it is not at all going fine in sanjana's presence and now as she walked in parking lot after parking her car she after so many days get to hear his voice there and she feels so happy all the night's incidence which makes her restless and a bad dream did not let her sleep peacefully all the night and from morning she is low feeling something going to happen but hearing his voice she smiled widely and then walked towards the direction from where his voice comes thinking he will be waiting for her poor girl did not think in her happiness he is not alone talking and as she reached near him she got the biggest shock of her life as what she heard that literally snatch the earth under her feet that too from his mouth as his words hit her ear drums he
Ar:"come on sanju yar what is with you tum Riddhima jaisi simple ladki kee liyye mujh par kaise shaq kar sakti ho,yar there is nothing between us, believe me sanju"
Sa:"come on Armaan all the time everyone says she is your Best Friend"
She can continue but Armaan cut her in between replying to her
Ar:"yar sanju please believe me vo sirff merii plain dostt hai Best Friend nahin vo 1simple sii girl hai aur tumhe ooske saath mujhe lekar jealoysy hoo rahii hai leave it naa"
Sa:"ohk fine if you say so Armaan I believe you and I love you"
She said clinging to him and Armaan hugged her back and was going to reply her love you too
Ar:"l"
But before he can say anything he saw a shocked Riddhima standing there who comes in his view as sanjana hugged him and earlier because sanjana is standing between him and Riddhima he does not know she is there standing all the time and her shocked face states she heard everything he lowered his eyes knowing very well what he did is wrong and hurt her his Best Friend very badly knows that is Best Friend's face showed this but he did all in his so called love as Riddhima saw him before Armaan or Riddhima can say anything sanjana who saw Riddhima as she breaks the hug, she smirked inwardly she all the time knows Riddhima is hearing them and she did deliberately because she is insecure of AR's friendship  
Sa:"areey Riddhima tum kab ayi hunnein tumhe dekha hii nahin Riddhima"
She said giving Riddhima a winning smile and holding Armaan's hands who was looking at her with his eyes filled with strange pain which he thought was because he insulted her friendship as he can saw her eyes get watery but she successfully hides them and his heart clenched in so much pain and he does not know why he feels that pain actually
Ri:"yea bas abhie ayi car koo park karke class meiin hii jaa rahii hun mai bye guys I have class and Armaan see you in class bye sanjana sorry I have to leave"
She said trying her best not to cry and she leaves the place as sanjana plastered a fake smile to her and armman feels he lose something very precious which breaks something inside him and he feels more bad as he saw Riddhima before leaving giving him a warm friendly smile the warm smile makes him feel so much hurt that she still giving him that smile which is actually the symbol of the scared bond of friendhip in between them which he broke himself and so did her and himself but he ignored the feeling as sanjana hugged him tightly and mouthed her I love you. 
And Riddhima leaves from there with tears flowing from her eyes, she could not believe that Armaan can do something like this that too with her, she never tell him to said that she is his Best Friend and now if he himself says that then why now, is just this is his friendship that he did not want to tell the truth to his so called girl friend or maybe he never considered one as his Best Friend, but she knows her Armaan is not like this, she cab saw guilt in his blue grey eyes, her head is spinning because of this continuous thoughts, she just stop thinking as otherwise she feels her head will surely burst. But one thing is clean and clear as plain water in her heart, she feels so much bad hearing his words it pains her a lot, piercing her heart in pieces. After a painful and hectic day in the college more than in her heart Riddhima finally made her way out from the college she did not tell anyone about morning incidence though everyone keeps on asking her as she was going towards home not have any courage to face anyone or met anyone only then actually she heard her name calling and that's what he did no wants right at this moment but fate always has another plans
Ar:"Riddhima"
As she heard his voice she calmed herself and turned towards him to face his lowered face and seeing her looking at himself with a smile Armaan lowered his eyes, he is already at short of words don't know what to tell her as he knows he surely hurt with his words so
Ar:"Riddhima vo mai subhh kee liyye tumse actually naa mai maf"
Riddhima knows what he is going to say so she just cut him in between while saying to him
Ri:"dekho Armaan mujhe ooske baare meiin koi baat nahin karni hai kyonki mujhe nahin aagar tumne aisaa kuchh bhi kiyya hai jiske liyye you have to be apologise, dekho jo bhi tumne kahaa its your own choice naa, jab tumne mujhe aapna Best Friend kahaa tha tab bhi koi baat nahin thi aur aab jab tum mujhe nahin maante ho tab bhi koo baat nahin hai aur sachh bolne ke liyye koi maafi maangta hai kya yes hun mai simple ismein koi problem nahin hai naa jhooth hai naa so please koi baat nahin hai apologise mat karoo, hum merii tarafse aaj bhi vaise hii dostt hai jaise pehle din se hai jab bhi tumhe jarurat hogii i will be always  there fie you chalo aab smile karoo you look good when you smiles(Armaan gave her a small smile) hmm chalo aab mai chalti hun i have some urgent work at home too bye take care see you tomorrow bye"
And Armaan is shocked more than surprised hearing her words but he did not knows what to say to her so he bid her bye and Riddhima leaves from there controlling her tears
Ar:"bye."
After that incidence nothing changed between Armaan Riddhima yet everything changed between them, Riddhima never mentioned that incidence after that, she hides all the grief inside her and just cried that day never ever after that day, Riddhima will always there when Armaan needs a friend, but deep inside he knows what he did he loosened a precious person of his life and well he could not admit this because of sanjana in his life and because of her so called love. Time flew away like pages of books and this is the last semester of theirs in few days their exams and finally they ate post graduates after that, but in this months, Armaan And Riddhima barely talk with each-other not because Riddhima showed any ignorance because of Armaan's busyness and now Riddhima herself accept the change.
And now the exams are over and the results are out both Armaan and Riddhima topped the semester and they are happy and there is ritual in Mumbai University that the University organises a last party for their outgoing Post Graduate Students after the Farewell, this party will be from the University and the First Dance of this party will be performed by the toppers of University that's why they organises this party after the results declared.
And Riddhima comes along with Sid And Tammanna and joined Rahul-Muskaan as they all are in touch with each-other but not Armaan, he never called her neither she thinking she will be disturbing him or sanjana and today she is going to see him after whole one month and she wants to see him, she knows she is in LOVE WITH HIM she discovered this thing in the following week when Armaan tell those words to Sanjana that she is simple girl, that day she comes to know why he always matters to him, why after beraing sanjana's all insults she wants to be with him, why his just mere words pierced her heart and broken into million pieces why she missed him so much when she is in class without him while all others were there with her why she wants to do everything and anything for him why she jealous when seeing him with sajana dancing or talking and a lonlieness comes in her heart because she is in LOVE WITH HIM hopelessly and irrecoverably in LOVE WITH HIM  but she decided never tell him that, no need as it's her feelings and he is already found someone else but as her heart cheated her she wants to see him before leaving tonight and so she is waiting anxiously for him and in this whole month Armaan feels restless same as Riddhima but Riddhima knows the reason because she is in deeply in LOVE WITH HIM making her restless and Armaan did not he always feels lonely every time, even with sanjana he could not find the reason of that he thought maybe he is missing his friends and today he comes alone in party as the party is meant for college students and moreover sanjana is busy in her so called parties which Armaan hates and today he feels relieved after so many days without sanjana don't know why. But he pushed his thoughts aside when his gaze fell on her his Best Friend whom he insulted, she is looking so much pretty in her red colour churridar very pretty, her hair locks were caressing her cheeks as she let them open as always just like the day he saw her first day of their College, she is looking so innocent just the Riddhima he knows and feeling a strong gaze upon herself Riddhima looked here and there while deep inside her heart knows who is watching her because only his gaze can makes her feel like that way only and then her green almond eyes stopped on him, the person she craved to see from the time she entered in party after the long one whole month the person she is in LOVE WITH HIM and as she look at him she feels she is falling for him all over again completely, he is looking so much handsome in his black colour suit like a Greek God very smart and her trance breaks as he saw him coming towards them and join them and before they met each other they heard the Dean of University calling them on stage and as they walked with each-other and Dean congratulated them and announce the First Dance of evening by them, Riddhima looked at him as he looked back at her, as their eyes locked with each-other, blue grey eyes and green innocent almond orbs find solace and Armaan extends his hand in front of he and as she nervously accepted his hand next moment she knows she is in his arms as she is so busy looking in his eyes that she never knows when music started and they start dancing she basically is following each and every step and he  is following his heart's steps as she feels his one hands wrapped around her slender waist and her one on his chest and the another on around his neck holding him behind and his one hand at her back and the music started getting them drowned in its words and the forgets everything looking in each-other's eyes and as their dance steps start matching perfectly 

Ar:"Dil Mera Pooch Raha Hai Tujhse
Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse Mujhse
(He feels as if his heart was asking this from her while he looks in her beautiful green almond eyes deeply)
Ri:"Dil Mera Pooch Raha Hai Tujhse
(She is asking him actually through the lyrics while looking intently in his deep blue grey eyes)
Ar:"Hasti Hai Aise Tu Hasti Hai
Jaise Baharon Mein Khilti Kali
Lagti Hai Tu Mujhko Lagti Hai
Thodi Thodi Manchali
(As he swung her in his arms making her back hit against his chest as she looked in his eyes he remembered her smile when he irritates her and her cute warming smile which makes his world smiles)
Pehle Se Main Tujhpe Marta Tha
Kehne Se Darta Tha Yeh Daastan
(He feels as he pulled her closer to himself while holding her tight from her slender waist that he missed her in all these days and Riddhima is gazing in his eyes intently and deeply)
Aankhon Mein Khwaabon Mein Neendon Mein
Tu Thi Basi O Jaanejaan
(He swung her in his arms as he placed his both hands on her waist she keeps on looking inside his eyes)
Dhadkan Pooch Rahi Hai Tujh Se
(He sang with the music he actually did not know he started when as he feels her hand comes direct on his heart)
Ri:"Ek Pal Mein Na Jaane Na Jaane
Barson Ka Afsana Kaise Bana
Anjana Kal Tha Jo Anjana
Aashiq Mera Baan Gaya
(She shivered as she feels he makes her hands around his neck as she remembered how he comes in her life like a stranger and the days of her their friendship with him as he is looking in her eyes deeply and intently) 
Saanson Ke Ghar Mein Basaoongi
Khushboon Bana Ke Main Tujh Ko Sanam
(She conveyed to him with words as he placed his hand at his back and makes her twirled in his strong arms looking in her eyes actually deeply and intently)
Chaahoongi Tujhko Hi Chahoongi
Main Ne To Lee Hai Kasam
(She directed to him as his one hand pulled her closer while tightening his grip around her slender waist looking in her eyes)
Chaahat Pooch Rahi Hai Tujhse
(She sang with the lyrics unknowingly words skipped from her mouth as she wants to ask him if he love her back everso)
Ar&Ri:"Dil Mera Pooch Raha Hai Tujhse
And they stopped Riddhima in his arms he is holding her tightly her legs in between his and they shared beautiful eye-lock with  each-other and everyone applauded and then as Armaan leaves her, Riddhima went from there and Riddhima ran out as till the dance finished her feelings creating a mess for her and she did not wants to show this  to anyone especially Armaan and leaves the Party Hall, Armaan is hell shocked with her sudden changed behave and he ran behind her, he wants to talk to her as he saw her running from there he ran behind her calling her but she never listened, she did not wants to broke in front of him, so she ignored his call, she knows very well he is calling her but she is no state to face him as her face is till now wet with tears and Armaan keeps on calling her as she left sitting in taxi and Armaan looked at the retreating figure of the taxi
Ar:"Riddhima"
And then he finally finds what he actually missed all along the time, but may be its now too late he lost the most precious gift of his life and now thinking this his eyes filled with tears. And he finally comes to know His relationship with Riddhima is something special to them.
After 2 years
Two years passed from that party time, Armaan is mow a big business tycoon who is handling his family business and is at heights of success, but he is no longer the same Armaan who used to smile, yes he did smile bit just for the sake of his loved ones, as his smile is actually she takes all along  with her two years back, at that night finally he comes to know why he always wanted to be with her why he wants to spend his time with her why his time seems to be short when he is with her and without him his time is like ages why he so wants to caress her hair locks whenever it falls on her cheeks why he finds solace in her why he wants to stay with her while admiring her always in classes or whenever they studied why he feels that pain when he blurted those words why he feels lonely in her absence because he is in LOVE WITH HER, she is his first ever love but he is too stupid to realise it after so long time that he is in LOVE WITH HER, it's never sanjana for him, he actually falls for her just because she is having long hairs like his Riddhima actually he is finding her in every girl and that makes to misunderstand that he loves sanjana poor boy does not know Riddhima is only one and he cannot find her in anyone and he never will able to find her anywhere and well he does not even needs to be as she is in his heart only and he is in LOVE WITH HER and when he accepted this thing she is no longer in his life and he himself is the reason of that he hurts her so badly with his words but after his painful words she is still then always with him as a friend and this makes him hate himself more and when he realized his love he try to find her but he never knows her address and when he asked from Sid he first did not tell him as he knows Riddhima is hurt badly but then finally seeing love for Riddhima in his eyes And Tammaanna's assurance he tell him her address but no advantage as she moved back to States at that Party Night itself and no one knows where she is there in states, and is  broken completely getting this he lost her and hurt her to such an extent and  in all these two years he is just waiting for her, finding her everywhere he can even go to their college may be someday she will come there and he will caught her and did not let her go as ever and in these two years he knows he is hopelessly and irrecoverably in LOVE WITH HER and never in his life he will moved on he will wait for her only as he is in LOVE WITH HER and she is only one for him actually, but he used try to remain happy as gang told them but he could not as his happiness is with her only, and these days he is much more frustrated as his family wants to get him married after all he settled down completely but he is not at all ready and his grandfather asked him that if he loved someone as  he did not wants to repeat his mistake which he did with Armaan's father and Armaan told them everything that he is in LOVE with her six months back just did not tell then her name and hearing him they all understands him but now these days after six months of his waiting they are now wants to see him settle down as he us waiting for so long and they thinks it is now not worth to wait but Armaan cannot as he can love her only she is his world but as all the rime these things going into home he becomes frustrated and when he tell gang about this they first tell him to move on saying may be Riddhima is also moved on and he even did not know whether she loved him or not but Armaan can't he just can't somewhere his heart says his Best Friend loved him, he can saw that in her eyes when he danced with her at that night in party her green innocent almond orbs are telling him, so seeing Armaan adamant Sid tell him to just met girl and then tell his family that he did not like her so at least for the time problem will be solved, though Armaan did not wants to break any another girl or her parent's wishes by rejecting their daughter but he has no other way, he decide he will tell all things to the girl straight and  then requested her to reject him. Like this he agreed fir seeing the girl and gearing this everyone is so much happy in his house his grandparents and his parents, and he feels guilty to cheated on their happiness but he has no other way. As the girl is Armaan's grand father's Best Friend's granddaughter and as they already invited them to the party they asked to bring their granddaughter along with them in the party which is held for Armaan's successful project following day, so that they could met in party itself and talk with each-other, and to get to know each-other and let decides fir for their lives naa actually.
Next day in night Mallik Mansion is decorated beautifully for celebrating Armaan's success and Armaan is least interested in these parties, he stopped partying two years back but he is there just for sake of his family, and as everyone enjoying the party, he us is standing in drinks corner having soft drink with gang, he is feeling restless from morning thinking something surely will happen today, but he tried to forget this things and try to indulge in Rahul-Muskaan's bickering over their honey moon destination as they are very much married couple now and Sid-Tammaanna also engaged and tied the knot very soon and how he wished his Riddhima is there little did he knows maybe his wished is just going to be granted just have patience he has to keep actually well and he will be off course till now married man a happy one as the marriage thought comes in his mind he remembered he has to met a girl today but as till now no sign of girls he thanked GOD that may be he is saved but right that moment his house keeper comes to call him that his grandfather is calling him, he nodded and walked at little scheduled corner of party where the arrangements of sitting is one and  his family sitting there and as he take his steps towards them he feels strange kind of feeling, feeling of someone close as winds is kind off starts actually soothing him and as he walked to his grandparents, they introduced them their Best Friend and his son and daughter-in-law and Armaan touched everyone's feet and take their blessings, meeting warmly, they are impressed with him and he saw everyone is there except his mom and actually today he us is missing his Riddhima much more and then his thinking breaks with his dadu's voice who called him saying
Da:"Armaan tuu sabse mill liyya aab tujhe sabse khas insan se milvata hun yeh hai RIDDHIMA mere dostt kii potii aur vo jis se humnein terii shaadi kii bat chalayi hai"
He said pointing to one person who is behind him But Armaan did not hear after the word RIDDHIMA his world stopped at the moment his ears registered her name and as he turned with his heart beating fast yes boy she is there in front of him, after two long years he is watching her, and as she faced him her face showed completely shocked expressions as she never expect him in front of her eyes and then the elders leave them to talk in alone but both ARMAAN_RIDDHIMA are too numb to hear anything, they are just looking at each-other without breaking their gaze, Armaan looked at her the person who he wanted to saw such a long time, for whom he is craving for two long tears, standing in front of his eyes, she is looking so much beautiful draped in purple saree with orange border, and that saree makes her looking more beautiful as it is emphasising her every curve,  no make-up just a simple lip stick she is looking simple yet elegant as like his Riddhima's taste her hairs are open as always tracing her facial features but today as he knows he loved her he wants to side her hairs and kissed her while playing with her hair locks, and he is continuously gazing at her with passion and love and desire filled blue grey eyes as he saw her she is still the same as he saw her at very first of their college and here Riddhima is too numb to say anything, the person whom she is running from two long years is standing in front of her that too as may be her would be husband, she is running from him as she cannot stop loving him that's why she moved to states  and broke every contact with everyone but no she never forgets him not for a single second he us always there with her, then she understands how can she ran from him when he is inside her like a blood running in her veins. So she moved back India and say yes fir marriage thinking he will be happy with sanjana but what is it now she never wants to face him like this as Armaan is thinking to engulf her in hug and tell her that he loved her he heard her words that pierced his heart as
Ri:"sorry mujhe nahin pata tha kii yeh rishta tumhara hai nahin tou mai mana kar detii knowing kii tum tou SANJANA se pyaar karte ho koi bat nahin I will say "no" now par mai mere kaaran uss simple sii ladki kee kaaran tumhari life meiin problem nahin hogii promise sorry for trouble that may be cause to you because of me and my family but please believe me I have not at all any intention to hurt you I am extremely sorry"
She said in low voice Armaan can sense she is hurt he wants to hold her and tell her that he is sorry and he did not loved sanjana he loved her only and he broke up with sanjana very next day of the party two years back when he realised he is IN LOVE WITH his Best Friend so
Ar:"Riddhima merii bat soono"
But before he can continue there is announcement by Armaan's grandfather for dance and he called Armaan and Riddhima to start the dance and all looked at them including gang who till now is unaware of Riddhima's presence and they are having smile to see her back and as all the people looking at them Armaan forwards his hand in front of Riddhima and as everyone is looking at them Riddhima did not want to create any scene in front if he and his family, so she accepted with a forced smile but deep down in her heart  she wants to swung in his arms all over again thinking she can cherish this moment all over again and till her life and as soon they reached at the dance floor Armaan holds her from her slender waist like two years back but today he holds it with little bit authority and today he makes Riddhima wrapped her hands around his neck as music starts the track they First Danced two year back but this time they feels the words were there only and Armaan pulled her more closer by her waist as music starts playing behind them and she looked in his eyes as he pressed her waist tightly and
Ar:"Dil Mera Pooch Raha Hai Tujhse
(He pressed her an slender waist more making her look in his eyes as he start dancing with her)
Ri:"Dil Mera Pooch Raha Hai Tujhse
(She looked in his eyes as she is drowning them all over again as she moved along with him)
Ri:"jaane naa tuu tou yeh jaane naa, kitna meree dill ne chaha tujhe
(She herself did not knows when she start singing along with the music as if telling him that he dies not knows how much she loved him)
"dewane maine tou  anjane chuppke duayon meiin maanga tujhe
(She placed her head on his chest as he twirled her making her face his back and she remembered how she prayed and only wants his happiness all time from the GOD)
"yeh marzi rab kii hai rab kii hai yeh marzi jo tuu mujhko naa milla
(She turned and faced him as he makes her twirl once again holding her from head and she gave a fake smile as she thinks it's GOD's wish that he is not hers and cannot be hers)
"chodo bhi chodo bhi jaane do mujhe naa tumse koi gilla"
(A tear rolled on her cheeks and Armaan wipes it as he is facing her as she conveys that she does not have any harshness for him)
Chaahat Pooch Rahi Hai Tujhse
(She did not even when she in her feelings start tracing his face with her fingers)
Ar:"jab tumse  bandh  gayya bandhan jud gayya jeevan 
(He holds her hand which is tracing his face bringing her back in reality as he start singing and Riddhima looked in his blue grey orbs which are showing him pool if emotions)
"aayega mouka bhi aayega tere mere pyaar kaa
(He holds her hand in his tightly while pulling her more closer as he conveyed there is time if their love)
"thoda tuu mujhko sambhalne de tufane thamne de ohh saathiya
(He holds her tight and did the dance steps more passionately as if saying her she has to give him the chance ti explain  himself as she saw pain in his eyes)
"maana hai tujhe aab batana hai sangg tere mai ho liyya
(He picked her up from her hips and take rounds)
har dam poocho aab mujhse kya pyaar  karoge mujhse
Dhadkan Pooch Rahi Hai Tujh Se
(He makes her stand on floor and Armaan gave her one more twirl making her look at him as they both shared a beautiful eye lock and music ends with everyone's applaud Riddhima come back to reality and she wants to run from there as he is looking with deep passionate gaze as he is holding her head from back  but she could not as and one hand in his but somehow she managed to free herself and ran from there, not wants to broke in front of him, she did not care anybody else but today Armaan us not shocked he us much more determined not this time he will stop her she can not leave him like this once again and he ran behind her and he saw her in garden she us still running wanting to went out but this time he is fast and managed to hold her hand and as her wrist is caught by him, she tried o struggle to come out from his grip but did not successful, instead his hold around her start getting more tighten and she is trying hard to stop her tears but they are flowing on her cheeks
Ri:"chodo Armaan jaane do mujhe"
She pleaded to him but Armaan instead of leaving her turn her around and she us now facing him as he holds her from her shoulders making her winced in pain and she slowly
Ri:"Armaan please you are hurting me"
She wriggled in his grip as his nails were almost digging in her bare arms and seeing her
Ar:" yea you are hurting Riddhima and what about me I am the one who is hurting here from past two damn years, han bolo Riddhima tum jo mujhe hurt kar rahii hoo har pal aapni achaii se, pata hai jab se vo sab bolaa tumhare baare meiin roz mar rahaa hun mai par tumhe kya tmhe tou achaai kii murt yas I called devi banane kaa shownk hai naa, kyoon riudhima kyoon nahin aakar kahaa kii  Armaan tum yeh aisaa kaise kar sakte ho kyoon nahin maara mere gal par thappad slap kyon nahin jataya aapna haq mujh par kyoon nahin kahaa tum merii Best Friend ho bolo aakhir kyoon aur pichle 2 sal se chod kar chali gayyi mujhe itnii bhi yad nahin ati kii pooch lun ksisa hai tumhara friend mar gayya yaa jinda bhi hai aur ek mai hun yahan tumhare pyaar meiin tumhare intezar meiin har roz marta hun fir jee oothta hun kii aaj merii Riddhima vapis aayegi aur kahegi she loved me too par tum tou aaj bhi bhagg rahii hoo? aab chupp kyoon khadi ho bolo kyoon nahin kiyya yeh sab kyoon nahin sabse kaha Riddhima aur Armaan ko koi aakag nahin kar sakta aur tum merii Best Friend hoo batao naa mujhe bolo aab kuchh nahin kehna hai tumhe Riddhima aab chup kyoon ho tum bolo?''
He asked while leaving her a bit but looking at her with questioning eyes as Riddhima heard his sudden burst out, her face wet with tears as she never saw him angry that too such an extent and she never imagine he will burst on her like this he loved her that is shocking
Ar:"aab bolo naa"
As Riddhima heard his passionate voice she looked at him and managed to whispered in her sobs
Ri:"mujhe laga tum sanjana se"
Before she can say more Armaan once again holds her from her shoulder tightening his grip there
Ar:"merii naa 1 bat dhayan se sun lo tum Riddhima I LOVE YOU ONLY YOU and I broke up with her the very next day of the party it was never love it us always you and will remain you only  mai tumhe duundh rahaa tha bhull gayya tha tum tou ek hii hoo khair aab jab tum saamne hoo tou merii baat dhayan se sun lo aab aagar tumne bhagne kii koshish kii naa tou dekhna I will make you MRS.ARMAAN MALLIK chahe ooske liyye mujhe zabardasti hii kyoon naa karni padee samjhi naa  Riddhima and I mean it samjhi naa tum I really meant it''
He said threateningly  digging his fingers almost in her bare arms but she did not mind after all Riddhima got what she desired for making her smile as well pouted at his confession and she then
Ri:"tum mujhe dhamka rahein ho yaa propose kar rahein ho han."
She asked with a cute poute making him smile as he wiped her tears as he pecked her for head
Ar:"jo bhi samajh lo par 1 bat tou hai I love you Riddhima"
Ri:"love you too Armaan  humesha se I always loved you I am in LOVE WITH YOU and will love you."
She replied and armman smiled and then hugged her back saying to her making her turn red
Ar:"vaise jaan you start looking more sexy in sarees and after our wedding wear sarees only"
He said making her turn red completely and then she looked at him and she while blushing
Ri:"vaise Armaan tum bhi bahut handsome lagne lagee ho inn business suits meiin I never know it will going to suit you so much you are looking like a complete man really armaaan."
She praised him while caressing his collar lightly and indeed he us looking like Greek God in that formal suit, black one adding more charms to his personality, as he is much more handsome, his muscles and the charms added a cherry to his charms Armaan smiled as he get a compliment from his lady love and he scooped her more in his arms holding her from her waist as he presses his for head against hers as well he locked his hand behind her waist
Ar:"ahann so my jaaan finds me complete man no jaan I am till now incomplete and today when I get my jaan back now I am complete man with you jaan I love you so much I am sorry"
But before he can complete his words he is shut down not with her hands or fingers, he is shut down with her lips are pressing against his lips, firstly he is totally shock with this but when he feels her luscious lips pressing against his, he feels his world roaming and Riddhima when feels she thought to backed out but as the moment she tried to backed out Armaan pressed his lips catching her lips in their first ever kiss as he start kissing her passionately pulling her more closer from her waist and Riddhima responds with equal fervour as she herself waited for him for two long years after all, as they kissed each-other passionately Riddhima's hands makes their way in his jet black hairs making him  more aroused and Armaan's one hand also in her hairs massaging her scalp and one hand in her bare back which is bare because of her blouse string and then finally after kissing each-other like eternity they broke the kiss because of they are out of breath and Riddhima blushed and her eyes are closer and Armaan just in order to tease her placed his head in the crook of her neck like his nose is nuzzling her ear lobe and while by siding her hairs so that her neck is visible and leaned towards her ear making her breath mire sharp as his hot breaths entered in her ear and as he spoke in his deep husky voice
Ar:"well jaan mujhe tumhe bhi complete karna hai aur khudd bhi aur complete hona as in your words I want to complete both Armaan and Riddhima so jaaan I think we will have to get marry so Riddhima will you please marry me to bear me all your life jaaan naa please"
He asked making her blush and turned deep shade of red with his comments and she just hide her face in his neck while hugging him completely whispering
Ri:"Armaan"
And Armaan smiled and hugged her back and then they walked inside the Mallik Mansion and Riddhima met the gang who are first very angry with her but she managed to apologise then and they forgave them with the promise that she will never leave like this again and she happily agreed now she does not need to go after all she is her Armaan and then they tell their families that they liked  each-other and read to get married and what to say after hearing their decision their happiness has no bounds at all, and they announced their relationship that night also making both Armaan and Riddhima smiles. And the very next day they called Pandit Jii for the finding he auspicious date for ceremony of Armaan and Riddhima wedding and all the other ceremonies and it did come fast quickly just in 3 weeks time following by each and every function as it is wedding of darling grand children of Malliks And Guptas so they wants each and every thing grand and both AR are more than happy seeing their family's happiness as well they love to make their wedding grand as they are getting married to each-other, they love of their lives naa.

3 weeks passed like a fraction of second both Armaan and Riddhima enjoyed all the time together, things are once again like two years back Armaan needs Riddhima every time, they talked with each-other in night to countless times and in morning he needs Riddhima to wake up and she start giving him wake up calls once again, even now he called her and asked her what he should wear in his office and Riddhima gladly helped her jaan and,he even managed to sneak few moments with his jaan and they wear clothes chooses by each-other as they shopped together and they wore them on all their wedding functions and complimenting each-other. And today finally Riddhima becomes Mrs.Armaan Mallik and now she is sitting in her decorated room waiting for her husband as she heard some giggling sounds as well footsteps, she quickly put her veil over her head and as soon door opened and in a second it door locked and hearing the footsteps coming towards her her heart beating vastly and then she feels weight on the bed and in a second the veil was over her head making her come in view of her darling husband and Armaan looked at her without breaking her trance and kissed her mehndi filled hands inhaling their fragrance
Ar:"you are looking beautiful jaan I am lucky to have you"
He said making her cheeks turn red as her eyes are lowered and then she feels he moved away from her and she looked at him what he is doing as he saw her pulling her lehnga little up before Riddhima can react he kissed her there on her ankles and then she feels some stones touching her skin and she feels a new pair of a very beautiful anklets in her feet  and she looked at him as he come closer
Ar:"vaise maine tumhari muh dikhai de di hai par aaj mujhe bhi aapni jaan se kuchh mangna hai so please can I."
He asked taking her hand in his and Riddhima looked at him with surprise in her eyes sensing seriousness in his voice and
Ri:"han Armaan joo chahe maang lo maii tou aab poori tarah se hii tumhari hun jaan bhi tum"
But she is cut short with his finger and he shook his head saying no to continue further
Ar"aisaa aapne meiin bhi mar sochna tum hoo tou mai hun samjhi"
She nodded while smiling and placing a kiss on his cheeks and
Ar:''mujhe bas yeh chahiye kii mujhe MERI BEST FRIEND chahiye jisee maini ani stupidity kee kaaran kho diyya tha biwi jaan aur meraa pyaar tou tum hoo hii tum  mujhe vohii rishta lautaogi jis se humneim shuruwat kii thi?kya tum banogi fir se aapnein ARMAAN kii MERII BEST FRIEND?kya tum mujhe vaise hii  pyaar karogi jaise MERII BEST FRIEND ban kar karti th bolo?"
He asked with so much emotions and a tear in his eyes Riddhima herself is surprised as well tears in her eyes hearing his words and she hugged him while replying to Armaan that 
Ri:"han Armaan vo rishta jis se humnein shuruwat kii thi humara hii hai aaj mai bhi kehti hun tum mere BEST FRIEND ho maine kabhie kahaa nahin but i mean it aur han mai tumhe pyaar karungi vaise hii Armaan kta tum mujhse pyaar karoge vaise hii"
She replied while kissing his tears away and Armaan smiled
Ar:"han Best Friend mai tumhe vaise hii pyaar karunga humesha"
He said while kissing her tears away and Riddhima smiled widely hearing Best Friend from him and then Armaan sealed their promise with the kiss and as the kiss is short one and Armaan breaks the kiss while looking at Armaan Riddhima slowly
Ri:"I love you Armaan so much"
Ar:"I love you too jaan"
He said and both hugged and smiled  and went in the world where they love each-other madly as now this time they knows they are together for life time as they got answer of "KYA PYAAR KAROGE MUJHSE" from each-other that they are for each-other and meant for each-other.

And well this the story of two strangers are Armaan And Riddhima who becomes friends first and then fell in love with each-other knowingly or unknowingly finally and then well offcourse they has their ups and turns in their story but in the ends they are together as they are always meant for each-other and loved each-other completely.

As they rightly said Never Hurt That Person Who Is Always There With You Armaan did that mistake by hurting his Riddhima who is there with him as his Best Friend and never leaves his sight and she is truly his Best Friend and then he has to suffer for two long years without his Best Friend and love and it hurts him though if Riddhima even did not knows about her feelings for him still she cared for him so much and after his harsh words she still is there with him happy in his happiness but that does not lessen Armaan's mistake by hurting the person who is always with him when he is new and this is not at all right and finally he accepts his mistake but he is lucky to rectify his mistake as God waved his magic stick on him and Riddhima comes back in his life but not everyone gets so lucky to rectify their mistakes it's very rare that people can rectify their mistakes without losing anything so did Armaan he almost loosened her in stupid mistake of his actually so before speaking or doing anything think twice if only your heart has consent on that only then do that. And Riddhima too did that mistake not getting autoritative on Armaan as relations always gives authorities too and when your relations is strong not feel uneasy getting autoratiove on the person as you have actually the right as like Riddhima has on Armaan and if you have then used it in good way if she did that she is there with him long time back and moreover if your relation is strong you can never will lost the relation and in whatever relation in you are of the another person is wrong you have the duty to correct him/her after all that's why we have the relations that always stopped us to taking right path and that's what Riddhima did not well do if she that time tells Armaan about his mistake they both did not have to suffer so much and Armaan realize his mistake as his Best Friend it's her duty to makes him realize him that where he is wrong. But finally they both has chance to rectify their mistakes and they did that on time and then finally have a blissful life with each-other finally naa.

So Never Hurt That Person Who Cared For You As You never know if he/she will leave never comes back so respect the realtions in your life be with friends or family or lovers and any else its important.

So this their "KYA PYAAR KAROGE MUJHSE" and finally Armaan_RIDDHIMA discovered that yes they loved each-other and they answered each-other's love in same manner as "Han Pyaar Karenge Tujhse Tujhse''

Hope You Like It Friends

Do Tell Me How Is It

With Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nikki
yupiieee iam first this time
it was awesome OS
very nice concept nd quite unique too
felt bad for ridzy
nd armaan took too much time to realise his love
u r an awesome writter
loved reading it
do write more n more😳
Edited by youth_showsfan - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Res.
Srishthi, Madura😡
I wanted the first place.
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Res.
Srishthi, Madura😡
I wanted the first place.

its ohk jaana whatever your place is your comment is always special place in my heart
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: desir

its ohk jaana whatever your place is your comment is always special place in my heart

Aww!! that's soo sweet of you Niks.I love you so much.
plz update DKB and DBGHT as well jana.I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.
anvitasri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful story. just loved it. thanks for the pm.
Rarepearl thumbnail
Awww.. i just loved dis os. it was soo beautiful. Armaan riddhima's friendship was so good. but seeing Armaan going out with sanjana really hurt, especially when he said dat she wasn'teven her best frind just a simple girl, i had tears in my eyes. It was v bold of ridzi to pretend in front of Armaan n everyonedat all was fine between da two of dem although she was broken from inside. Their first dance was emotional, like how ridz was asking him whether he would love her or not n Armaan could feel sth changing inside him. khair thora late realize kiya usne, pehle ridz ko itna dard diya phir samjha k wat she meant to him. he deserved da 2 years seperation, kyunki if she would hav stayed back, he wouldn't hav realized her importance in his life. Ridz comeback after 2 years was too good. i mean wen she had planned to move on in life Armaan returns to her n dat also he loves her too. Armaan ka gussa to uff.. bohat alaa, it was so good to hear him say dat "tum aik baat sunlo main sirf or sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon. agar tum bhagi to main tumhein Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik bana lounga chahey mujhe zabardasti kyun na karni pare".
so grt ending both best friends back together with love between dem to keep dem happy forever.
jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice os nikki loved it 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful story
Thanks for the PM
Superb one shot nikita sis.
love arman riddhima