Users

Frequent Posters

Ana90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

KURBAAN HUA

MRITYUNJAI

SAMNE WAALI KHIDKI

APHRODITE- GODDESS OF LOVE

at first i want to tell u that i❤️ ❤️❤️ u sooo much diii...

i always read ur ffs carefully..bt comment kabhi time pe nei karti hoon😉😉😉😉😉😉...

Kurbaan---- this is very close to my heart... i love this ff sooo much...nd iska ending bhi mujhe bohot achcha laga 😊

Mrityunjai--- kabb ud milegi???? 😉😉 aapne aise mod pe yeh kahani le ayi k main tension mein hoon 😕😕😕😕😕... hope one day u publish this as a book... nd promise i will b the frst one to buy this 😃😃😃😃

Samnewali khidki--- love this ff... hostel masti..basanta bilap sabb milke just awesome...iska bhi ud jaldi do plzzz...

APHRODITE--- yeh bhi awesome tha.. bass mujhe iska epilouge nei chahiye thi...

plzzz diii book publish kijie jaldi...nd again ❤️❤️ u a lottt

muahhh

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarkh26

her first work i came across was kurbaan hua

after i finished the ss i had such a feeling that is unexplainable.
it was as if i wasa part of the ss. it was as if i saw maan burn with amaropali.

the of course saamnewali kidki. my fav part its the foot ball match 😆.
last but not least 

mrityunjai.

i have a thing for history and her ff pulled me towards it. mrityunjai made me see medieval india.

the speciality of her ff is that it makes us feel as if we are a part of it. it makes us drown in the character and we experience each and  every emotion the character goes through.

thank u sayanee for giving us such beautiful works.

hope we'll get an update soon

I loved ur comment .. d best part is u still remember Kurbaan Hua .. it was my 1st writing n I feel happy whenever anyone says about it .. thanks for remembering that .. but it was Geetanjali not Amropali😆

n thank u for giving such love to my FFs .. love u

Edited by sayaneegupta - 11 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

Hey sayanee,
You may know, I a huuuge fan of You and Mrityunjai.
I cant even explain how much I love it,I eagerly wait for months for its update.[Its not a complaint] But when I read d update I dont regret waiting. The historical and period,background of d story attract me d most.And den d corruption of d temple astonishes me and finally d pure LOVE of MAANEET jst drifts me wid d flow of d story.And I find myself standing outside Geetashri's cottage or d wall having that dancer's sculptures which Maanendra used to watch.

I can toh go on & on & on abt d story.
But d fact of d matter is that its imprinted in my heart and I m gonna cherish it all my life.

Thankx buddy for bringing this aspect of Maaneet in my life. <3<3<3<3<3<3

n I just love reading ur comments .. a reader like u encourage a writer n inspire her a lot . at least in my case u do .. so a BIG thanks n love u 

Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sayaneegupta

I loved ur comment .. d best part is u still remember Kurbaan Hua .. it was my 1st writing n I feel happy whenever anyone says about it .. thanks for remembering that .. but it was Geetanjali not Amropali😆

n thank u for giving such love to my FFs .. love u

sorry spell check
its not amaropali but amaravathi 
 i guess i'm totally in mrityunjai that i typed the name of one of ur updates instead of amaravathi 

but any ways

pls update soon
i'm eagerly waiting for ur update
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

I really love t different unique set up she comes up
Unmatchable imagination
Simply amazing

Thanks for t lovely FFs dear

ohh thanks Muskan .. it was wonderful to get such beautiful words from u .. thanks a lot 😊

-Mishu- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
she is an amazing writer..
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

res --

IF anti-spammer do not delete this..

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Another new writer for me😊😊