Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikknowsbest

last year it was Mehak and now Nik

and many ppl still hate vindu bcz they think he won bcz of akshay and very easily they ignore the fact that vindu carried the whole show on his shoulder 

come to think of it...kya favor/bias tha?  bas vo alcohol vaali baat sai to i agree...lekin otherwise they just never gave him enough screen space...bura bhi dikhta to dikhta to sahi...but did you see his interview...seriously what a fantastic guy...i knew he will be fine...hum kuch zyaada hi dukhi hai🤢...please twitter par bulao usko yaar...i'll make an account too

[/QUOTE]
seriously...
Bias means they cut out the part where Nik pushed Imam...

Bias means to show some cheap fake love story for 30 min in every episode even though people loath watching it...

But who will explain it to whom🥱🥱

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yup he was...but i am glad that atleast Urvashi won...Imam shoul have come fourth...Niketan second and Sana third...but its OK...chalo hopefully Niketan will get good assignments after this..

You are a mind reader!!!😊😊
Niketan was most desserving...It even shows in his interviews post eviction...he was sooo cool!!!
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...as if we needed more proof that Nikky boy is a LIAR! 🤔

😆
neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is bang on👍🏼 he should have won! was, is and will always be the most deserving candidate to have won season 6...wot a shame!😒
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I knew that Niketan would not win the show...inspite of being deserving...just like Mehak from last season...I don't get that why do people think that salman would make the people he knows win...what is 50 lakhs for Salman...if he wanted to help niketan he would give Niketan 50 lakhs from his own pocket..thats like a days salary for salman...or get him a role in a movie or modeling assignments...who can refuse salman...i am sure people will grab any opportunity to get into salman's good books...so why in the world would salman risk his reputation for someone to win a stupid reality show...doesn't make sense...and when something doesn't make sense..its usually not true...

agree ... . but haters always use this excuse ... haters of the contestant and other contestant's PR ruin everything ... i have posted a proof few days back how Rakesh paul got Dale to do negative publicity of Nik ... insecure ppl 

so sad they ignore how a person has played the game with his own mind and has earned fans on his own 

frm next season it;'ll be so obvious TV actresses will win and models etc won't win if by any chance they know any celeb 
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and that is the answer to all the bashers..
who claimed nik only got this far in the competition because of salman🤢