Happy For Urvashi, happier for Imam!!!

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching the BB finale, i felt happy for Urvashi winning the title. but happier for Imam being the first runner up...😊,,,

My top two was always Urvashi and Niketan...but Imam was the man of BB..he made every day of BB funfilled...infact i and my friends even started using words that Imam used to tell...and it would be Imam whom i would miss the most from tomorrow...All in all. its a fair decision, because Urvashi had survived more than 90 days in that house being herself...Inspite of being an urvashi supporter, i hated her for the last 3 days due to her behaviour towards Imaam...but i feel i can give her the benefit of doubt..

Imam came out as the real winner...Didnt like the way Niketan said, whomever wins is of no matter to him, Imaam shouldnt win...that was negative and was not needed...in spite of all these, Imam became the runner up...i m so very happy and wish that Imaam and Urvashi get best opportunities further in their life...Also congrats to Sana for third position...

Good bye everyone!!! i think this forum was the most fun to be...and loved the creativity of many forum members...will miss u all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes imam was a winner for many many despite finsihing 2
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urv wasn't in my top 2, so I almost agree with your post. ðŸ˜† But I am happy for her, she is a deserving winner.
Nik just has a real serious case of sour grapes. 😆
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Truly Imam was the superstar of the show . Hope he gets great prospects in his life.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sochraha hun main bhi battameezi karke super star ban jao..btw those ppl who are fans of imam and want to try out what he did in the house,,and see for urself..where u land up..in jail or hospital with bruises all over your body🤣
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raj.

sochraha hun main bhi battameezi karke super star ban jao..btw those ppl who are fans of imam and want to try out what he did in the house,,and see for urself..where u land up..in jail or hospital with bruises all over your body🤣

Ur fav. won na ?? so why r u spewing venom against Imam in every post rather than praising your Urvi .