Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yahoo!! Madhu was all hyper Good one luvera! πŸ‘πŸΌ Haha!! These two are so nervous. It was funny πŸ˜† You should not have stopped at that πŸ˜ˆ Continue soon!! Great part!
Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvera

I think you are still in the world of 'switched' or maybe just have the 'switched' glasses on...πŸ˜‰

But think about it when one realises that she has found her soul mate and now is complete.. she is in 7th heaven... and so would want to scream, dance, sing... do anything to express her joy.

yeah but this is a very clear drift of madhu from her original character...calm, reasonable, quite, all of a sudden hip hop ...not to say I did not enjoy it...it was full of fun for me.
Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvera

BTW...was it a good post slump update???

πŸ˜•?? please explain
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow luvu Madhu in cloud nine... She s in love... Lovly update... I was readn n a flow.. Nd nd der u ended in betwn .. Nw am cravin 4next part..pls cont. Soon
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Update
Luvera, Thank you for updating this FF and giving us a hope that RK and Madhu are meant to be
together forever.
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

AWSOME update😊
continue soon
thanks for pm.

Thanks yaaa!!! Glad you enjoyed it...
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome update dear...

and wow madhu too confessed her love to Rishab
Yes and that too in a totally filmy style... I think I am stuck in filmy world...πŸ˜‰

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nuts-

Yahoo!! Madhu was all hyper Good one luvera! πŸ‘πŸΌ Haha!! These two are so nervous. It was funny πŸ˜† You should not have stopped at that πŸ˜ˆ Continue soon!! Great part!

Yess... love is in the air... oxygen levels maybe low but love levels high... πŸ˜‰
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

yeah but this is a very clear drift of madhu from her original character...calm, reasonable, quite, all of a sudden hip hop ...not to say I did not enjoy it...it was full of fun for me.

Have you ever been in love.???.. It is a high in itself... And when you are high you leave your inhibitions at the door... It is commendable that they are even practising abstinence...
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

πŸ˜•?? please explain

Remember I was complaining about not feeling good enough to write.. Humour at an all time low... Switched was kinda like my pick me up... And since I was in a better mood after a long time, I wrote this piece...
So the question - was it a good post slump update???