To me the most cheap and perverted HM was

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajeev ...  he is the most annoying, the most stupid,  the most cheap, the most perverted HM in seasons BB by far. 

This man hates Imam for real.. I think the others have there say about Imam but they also can tell that he does have a heart Vs Rageev even started with Imam at the final step.  He could have been a  human being and he could have congratulated him  and said a nice think but no he had to be a jerk and even started to raise is voice then also. 

Imam was kidding and he did his  usual time out and everyone started to laugh but that made him mad as you can see and he went on..

I also feel that Naikitan was very wrong to say that he feels that Imam does not deserve to won at all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regardless of wrongs that Imam did, Rajeev was entirely responsible for his fights with Imam.

I think he saw that Imam was very "HAT KE" ,and he knew such contestants usually garner a lot of interest for good or bad reasons. So he latched on to him and started shouting at him, thinking that he will also get camera time along with imam. Obviously it worked for him. He doesn't care about winning the show, he was more interested in creating controversy to revive his sagging career.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haahahahahah Even in Finale Imam ne uska bajaya...i hate this perv!!! yesterday he thought Sallu was joking hahahahah what a shame for him!!!

Ninjha1197 thumbnail
Rajeev is a big time looser

If he had kept his big mouth shut,atleast he would not have looked so stupid

U can be graceful even if u r defeated

But this man is just lacking in decency

He beated Rajjo,sana, delu and everyone else hands down

Imam always wanted urvashi to win

Shows who has big heart

Hats off to delu Ji for jhelofying him
CrazyDeeps thumbnail