Picture abhi baaki hai dosto...

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
History repeats friends...Yeah we got RaYa wala happy n lovely hug on the same day after an year gap..They shared their happiness for their friends with this hug.It was emotional,Filled with love n completed them..We loved it as after a day's turmoil we had this heart stopping moment..Some of us were awestruck,some were jumping n some were shedding happy tears along with them..but is it over..???
No na.. agar picture ka happywala ending nahi hota toh woh The End nahi hota..Picture abhi baaki rehta hai and the happy ending at this moment is Pihu reaching her home safely and then she being rescued n helped from the emotional stress she is subjected to.Then it will be a real happy moment for us..
So now I am happy for RaYa and worried for Pihu..
Priya in tears saying ya we did mistakes but please save our child..So saari galti maafi when Pihu reaches home..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup agree wid u. But What if they(RaYa) changes after finding Pihu? Then toh Everything jaha tha wahin rahega! But I think Reunion hoga ab becoz Trp is down!
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Yup agree wid u. But What if they(RaYa) changes after finding Pihu? Then toh Everything jaha tha wahin rahega! But I think Reunion hoga ab becoz Trp is down!

Didnt you see Ram's eagerness wen Priya wanted to say something..He is impatient n was expecting..That's a positive sign.but for their dumbness we have to wait more..
coolbuddy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iss la raha hai tsumami se pehle todi si kushi ka palšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢im so afarid of this bin mausam kushi kuch bad news le kar anney wali hai

Edited by coolbuddy12 - 11 years ago
pps_pps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes trust Pihu reaches home safe and sound and then reunion happensšŸ‘ And i will kill the creatives if they gonna show conda shedding her crocodile tears and make their decisionšŸ˜” change
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pps_pps

Yes trust Pihu reaches home safe and sound and then reunion happensšŸ‘And i will kill the creatives if they gonna show conda shedding her crocodile tears and make theirdecisionšŸ˜”change

If they gave place for aye in these moments toh no one can help BALH...for God's sake she is a disgusting female who is responsible for this and still they want her to act goody n Priya stays silent means...It will be bull****
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: armanz

Didnt you see Ram's eagerness wen Priya wanted to say something..He is impatient n was expecting..That's a positive sign.but for their dumbness we have to wait more..

no dear, i was busy doing studies so now watch it. Yah, i gues its positive but yes, its unexpectable also :'(
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

no dear, i was busy doing studies so now watch it. Yah, i gues its positive but yes, its unexpectable also :'(

Yeah studies come first.so finish that job n can watch it later wen u r free.
Yesterday he was talking nonsense with ayesha n blamed Priya but today he was like dying to listen those three magic words.so be positive.
aditi_34 thumbnail
Hi doc! I told u yest just be positive n luk v got a hug n ya of course pihu is lost.but i hope she is safely found.but im cmpletely in luv vid d epi.where the world gets livid wen they fight,dese two lukd chilled out.i rofld at d phone convo.sherni kapoor was brilliant.did u notice dat during last phone call ven pk askd rk "aap mere saath hain na?",it was answered by excuse me n awckwardness.but yest ram himself askd for pk's saath.it was again followed by silence,but dat of love n realisation.finally nevi patch up.no doubt it was silly n didnt justify the 8 month drag,but it was cute.n den smthng dat melted my heart almost leaving me misty eyed.THE HUG.worth all the wait.worth all the bad epi.worth all the mad lyk excitement.i was cmpletely enthralled.mesmerised n transported to raya heaven.10
jan is official hug day.the longing,craving n desires of 5 long years immersed in a hug.a brief eye lock n pk's leaning on him n rk's pulling her close were just vow.nt to forget his placing of hand on her head gave her the much needed assurance.his closing of eyes just said"finally my heart beat so close to me.now i am complete.".thnk god there was no regret post dat.still wondering wat pk wanted to say.the eagerness vid wich he wanted to listen.wow.there was nthng more imp dan dat moment.awwee.n den the earth shattering news.hope pihu is well.but im luvin d pace n focus on raya story.thnk u cvs for dat.so officially it was a happy sad epi vid no haddis n it marked the rajjo less week.Edited by 1itida7 - 11 years ago
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pihu ke milne par bhi picture khatm nahin hogi!! As someone mentioned, they might show conda shedding croc tears and dumb Ram will believe her!!
Yesturday's episode was more like giving a toffee to a crying child!! One day they show a crap episode and the next day, because it is a thursday they'll show some random RaYa scene to sooth the viewers so that they eagerly wait for monday!! How stupid, and we easily get fooled!!
Picture tab khatm hogi jab, conda makes her grand exit and we start getting something meaningful, not just any drama using a child, or throwing random romantic scenes!! Till then I will just rely on WU