SwaRon--Mere Ho Mere Tum!

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Di's Archangels...A Group of Swaronians...who are bind by the beautiful  thread of friendship ..love & SWARON...We love SWARON...the pair who re-wrote fairy tales...who re-defined LOVE...Unconditional Love...so here is a small attempt from our side to encourage the new track on SWARON...to encourage Shantanu..who has worked hard to make Swayam the lover boy real on our TV screens...for CVs who created SWARON...For Sneha..who requested the viewers to stick to the show...For Vrushika..who is putting her hard work to be Our Sharon...

This post is managed by 

Nisha(--NishaGoyal--),Himani(OceanicRockStar),Surbhi(SurbhiMathur),
Sukanya(Suku_Swaron),Deepika(deep_Tanha)

Love Swaron๐Ÿ˜ณ

SwaRon--Mere Ho Mere Tum!

Title might sound filmy but this is a filmy world! yea?

So everyone observed SwaRon..!
From the starting till now...the thing which i newly constructed on them is...
Swayam's positivity. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oke now this guys has been so positive since the start that nothing could dare to be an obstacle in his life..especially in his love life.
Observations:

He dared to tell her oh-so-prone-to dance wish with her lady in the rehearsal hall.
He said i love you to sharon in professor karan's game...well we all know it was a truth!
When even her best friend went against her..during the GS speech time...he was there..in secret admirer's disguise.
Even after the rejection..he didn't lose his calm.
And continued to love her.
In goa..after the eliminations fiasco..when everybody left her alone..only this guy proved them wrong.
Inspite of so many insults he kept a hope alive within of winnng her back.
He proposed her again.
This time she came back..and this proved his perception right...all the things he did..all the sacrifices..forceful stern looks..he danced for her...every single thing!!

And now he is still adamant on getting his girlfriend back...!!
He broke all the barriers of positivity today.
On phone he was cheerful...as sharon quoted...!
This is like our swayam.
Our majnu!

I know while reading you must be thinkng of many times when swayam was adamant about winning his love ๐Ÿ˜†
but chalta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Soo guys..what do you observe now?

By Surbhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by DIs_ArchAngels - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
res! NEdited by DIs_ArchAngels - 11 years ago
DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
Res! H
unres!!!

So i named you correct..miss be positive...
wat a positive post yaar...filled wid positivity from start to end...
yes i do agree..swayum is the most positive character in the show...whether to calm his team during elims...to be there wid his friends after kriya left collage...as you mentioned..he was wid his love when all left her alone after elims...and m sure..this time also he will win her again wid his positive and determined attitude...๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome post...write you name in it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
Res! S
unres!!

aaj tho meri kismat phooti hai ki i could watch shantannu's mesmerising dialogue delivery,"muje bhoolna ithna aasan hai pehele dad ab sharon" OMG i was speechless when himu smsed me about this swayam nailed it, so I amhappy humare majnu wapus aagaye hai. Sur swayam tho hamesha theri jaise positive hai re, nai tho precap mai kyo phir se kehte ki thatsab kuch kehna hai tho ek he line mai kehte ki I LOVE YOU. He is positive that sharon will come back to him, for that he will do anything. Banda tho bindas hai re.Post tho acha bana hai, and aur title meri dil jeet liya, hayeee meri swaronbestest pair in the whole wide world. I loved it janu, thu betho bindas hai
DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
Res! D
unres!!!

Hey Sweetheart๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Correct name for u by himi...Miss Positive...awww...the way you analyzed HIS character...each and every moment...his love..his feelings were insulted...he was hurt...he was shattered ...but he stood stern..keeping his head high...trusting his love...keeping faith in the power of HIS LOVE...be it footloose fiasco..shivam issue...rejection of his love...he never stopped loving her...

Kudos to CVs for this track...Loving this track...though its sad...but it has its own sweetness...the sweetness of love...pure unconditional love...where they don't need words to express their feelings...where one can read others mind...feel others pain...awww...i loved it when said ...RH jahan humne apne most romantic moments bitaye he...goshhh...I am loving this new improved optimistic go getter SWAYAM...our Majnu boyy...Lovely ...and mahn ...the precap..that line took my breath away...

Agar ek line me sab kuch kehna he toh..i am forced to say..I LOVE YOU

How perfect this guy can get ...Mr Magical Maheswari...or Should I say Mr Positive Shekhawat 

Luv 
Deep(Ur DD๐Ÿ˜ณ)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oops...1st res mere liye...๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Res
Unres...

Pehle to sry sweethearts for being late... Second I love this idea of u guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ahh the title... Ek din Sharon yeh zaroor bolegi...zaroor bolegi !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes! As deepu darling correctly called him, mr positive shekhawat is the most awesomest human!

He instills positivity and optimism in alll of us...

Be it anything, any relationship, any hurdle, any situation, even if he feels low for a certain time, which he obviously will being a human being, but every time he bounces back with oodles and oodles of positivity and determination...

And now this go getter swayam is the one I am loving the most! He teaches us how to smile and smile from ur heart in any god damn situation...
He teaches us that come what may, ur positivity will pay back... He re instills in us that our job is to do what is in our hands and give a 100% in whatever u can from ur side and not worry bout what u r getting in return...

Ufff this guy..I can go on and on and on writing bout him...

But m gonna stop! 

All I wanna say in the end is I am waiting for the day sharon says "mere ho mere tum"!!!
Edited by megsy - 11 years ago
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is positive person who know even if think negative, he will not get anythink
i love his quality
whatever happen don't back out
fight till u get ur love
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post.Had a great time reading.