Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Limmy i gave the south indian version. dont know if other puranas have some other stories.
but which ever way u look at it. Karthikeya is being shown UNGODLY . which i cannot accept.
DKDM this is one of ur worst crap that u have dished out so far.
Crying and sobbing eeesh .
Jealous.
I know tomorrow he will get his share of lecture from mahadev and all will be ok or something like that.

Gopiii thumbnail
Hmmm am also sobbing for Adishakti who most of the time is shown unaware of the happenings around her. She is without her divya drishti and is shown a mere mortal by looking helpless looking for her son. πŸ˜’
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limraina

Hmmm am also sobbing for Adishakti who most of the time is shown unaware of the happenings around her. She is without her divya drishti and is shown a mere mortal by looking helpless looking for her son. πŸ˜’

changes ke liye kahi writer ke piche trishul na leke daurna padh jaye yaarπŸ˜†, but there was very less situations jaha adi shakti ke divya dhristi use hua hain, there should have more scenes.
Gopiii thumbnail
Sahi kaeh raho ho aap sabse badi problem yehi hai  ki Parvati is supposed to be equal and as strong as Shiv lekin mostly unko bahut hi weak portray kiya hua hai. Agar unko pata karna hai ki unka putra kahaan hai then she can use her Divya Drishti but aisa nahi dikhaya which is sad and makes her look weak on screen.
jayvenk thumbnail
she uses it only and only for her kids 
jayvenk thumbnail
She is stronger than mahadev also.
πŸ˜ƒ
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jayvenk

πŸ˜ƒ

yeah she is supreme energy but here she looks like as abla nari
Gopiii thumbnail
Exactly my point Jaya she is supposed to be stong but the thing is they have show Mahadev is superior so no matter what he will be the one with all solutions. She can find out and is capable of handling any situation but she will be shown  as weak and seeking help from mahadev. In the end she will be made to look like a fool and beg for forgiveness. 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayvenk

πŸ˜ƒ

but, they're not showing it though
jayvenk thumbnail
dang yar.  I am going to write my FF.
Today was not a happy place episode. I hated it