Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Dakssh Ajit Singh to make an exit from HNLHS

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dakssh Ajit Singh to make an exit from Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Dakssh Ajit Singh

Dakssh Ajit Singh, currently seen as Samraat in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Firework Productions), will be soon seen making an exit from the show.

As per a reliable source, Dakssh wanted to move out of the show as he has some other projects in hand hence, the production house is letting him go. The exit has been mutually decided.

Hence, the actor will have a proper exit from the show where he will either get shot by a criminal or die in a bomb explosion.

The creative's are still working on his exit and it's most likely to happen by the end of January or early February 2013.

When we contacted Dakssh, he said, "yes, I am moving out of the show as an actor but I am very much a part of the show otherwise. I am in talks with the production house about dialogue writing. So I will be writing for them. And, yes, I do have other projects in hand."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really Sad if he is leaving the show,  will really miss him, he is one good actor and quite natural,  We get used to one actor and when that actor leaves its realy Sad, Still miss Gawtam so much, wish they get back Gawtam  to replace Samrat,  
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah it's sad that he's leaving.
priyapiya thumbnail
I Will Miss You On The Show Samrat.
But I Wish If We Could Have Inspector Gautam Back On The Show.
Or If Possible If We Could Have A Reason Behind His Exit Onscreen Thorough The Story.
Since Inspector Gautam's Has Disappeared From The Story Line Onscreen And Nobody Knows Why.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even am wanting Gawtam to come back in the show if Samrat is leaving, wud love to see Gawtam back and am sure the show will go to heights again 
priyapiya thumbnail
I Will Miss You A Lot On The Show Samrat And I Hope You Willl Be Shown On The Memories...
I Didn't Know He Was Actually Leaving,I Was Shocked To See The Preview For The Next Episode And I Came Back To This Forum To Make A Post To Know Your Feedback As To What Would Happen To Samrat But Just To Find Out That He Won't Be On The Show Anymore When I Saw This Article.
I Hope To See Gautam Back On Track And Samarat I Will Miss You A Lot.
Hopefully They Won't Introduce A New Character As A Replacement For Samarat Because Im Sure That The Audiences Would Definitly Love To And Like To Know Where All The Old Characters Have Disappeared From The Show Before Introducing And New Character...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, they just showed his death by going under the truck that contained chemicals that would contaminate the city's water supply & blowing it up.

I first saw Daksh Ajit Singh in Imagine TV's Jamuniya, and he was one of the few in that show who impressed me @ all.  I hoped he'd get a good role after that, and while I watched Samrat and knew that Daksh Ajit Singh was in this show, I could never match him.  Finally, last couple of weeks, I could.

Hope to see him soon in a show that I watch
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah he died today. Oh man that is so sad. I had really started liking this new team. I hate how every time I start liking a team they just change the team.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Yeah he died today. Oh man that is so sad. I had really started liking this new team. I hate how every time I start liking a team they just change the team.

FW hamesha aisa karte hai jab bhi koi character pasand ate hai tabhi vo gayab ho jate hai😭
little_squirrel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh i liked samrat..
i will miss him.. 😭