Say "NO" to "Physical Violence" - Evict Niketan

Tezza2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PHYSICAL ABUSE IS PHYSICAL ABUSE!!!

No 2 way about it!!!

Imam was provoking Niketan during a task by touching a few of his belonging (note: not damaging his property), whilst Niketan equally provoked Imam during a Task (which didn't involve provoking anyone as Bigg Boss has asked Imam) by throwing Imam's wig into the Swimming Pool, the Swimming Pool, meaning he has damaged Imam's personal piece of clothing.

So in my opinion, there is no comparison, let's say both situations are the same, what were the reactions of both, Imam got his wig out with the swimming pool cleaner and lifted it over Niketan's head, and drained the water, due to Niketan damaging his wig by throwing it in the swimming pool. There was no physcial abuse, just a smart reaction to Niketan action.

And now lets look at Niketan reaction: 

He PHYSICALLY ABUSED IMAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! For what???

1. A task given by Bigg Boss (so we can't compare both scenarios, Niketan made his own choices by himself)
2. Imam not damaging any of his property 

PHYSICAL ABUSE IS NOT ON!!! AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANY FORUM OR ANY PERSONS  CAN ACCEPT THIS FORM OF PHYSICAL ABUSE!!!

Also provocation by letter of law, can only be applicable, if one feels that they are being physically threatened, and because this has been captured on LIVE TV, If this were to go to Court, Niketan would be found Guilty 1000000%.

I really feel the public, Bigg Boss and the necessary authorities need to take charge of this situation, because physical abuse is physical abuse in any country, and we are seeing the bullying trend in nearly every country rise. If we let this go, it teaches our kids, that bullying and physical violence is acceptable. Does Bigg Boss and Salman Khan theme of Bigg Boss 6 being a family show, want to take this risk?????