Salman Khan wants Niketan Madhok to win

n.sairam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

As the so-called Alag Che parivarik avatar of Bigg Boss 6 takes its final twists and turns before the finale, buzz has it that megastar host Salman Khan wants his 'friend' Niketan Madhok to win the show this year. Salman received widespread criticism last year for allegedly promoting and protecting contestant Mahek Chahal in Bigg Boss 5, upsetting others like Siddharth Bhardwaj, Pooja Bedi, Pooja Misrra, Akashdeep Sky Saigal, Amar Upadhyay, Vida Samadzai and Shakti Kapoor, some of whom, openly spoke against the superstar and alleged that the show was biased and scripted. It's quite shocking that Salman finds himself in the same situation again this year. Sometime ago, past pictures of Niketan with Salman surfaced in the media, pointing towards his closeness to the contestant. While other pictures showed Salman walking out of an event and posing with Niketan, one picture had him driving a car with Niketan in the back seat. When we asked Bollywood PR guru Dale Bhagwagar, who has handled the media for maximum celebrities on the show, the publicist shot back, "How does it matter? Whosoever gets the maximum votes will win! Isn't it? If Niketan is most famous, he will win. If not, he won't." We just wish cracking the Bigg Boss riddle was as simple as that!

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2013/bigg-boss-6-salman-khan-niketan-madhok-winner-102477.html#slide42613

Edited by n.sairam - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌhate this article.. nik will win cause of fans
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
if Dale wants to sabotage contestants he should stop promoting his own name!! who cares about Dale Bedwetter's shit "news" anyways?!  Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too !

I also want Nikki Boy to win 😳

Edit: Nikki boy fans! Lets flood Salman's Twitter to make Nik the winner πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sabko pata hai. BB ne prove bhi kar diya hai. πŸ˜ƒ
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want niketan to win but what happened with mehak chahal i dont it to happen with niketan.
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nik will becoz of his fans nd hate this article.
veenisha thumbnail
he is in the house because of this fans
Tezza2012 thumbnail
Imam can't lose, his already got world wide fame :)

Hopefully the auditors counting the phone votes, being Ernst & Young, won'g get bribed, highly unlikely lol because they know the implications of what will happen? Because the world knows Imam has already won Bigg Boss 6.

Anyways, i've got $5kAUD (yes there iare betting agencies putting odds for who will win Bigg Boss 6) on imam to win, currently Imam is favourite, Niketan and Urvashi are close, and Rajeev and Sana are close, but Imam is only paying 2 to 1, and I bought in at 10 to 1.