By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jan 10, 2013, 11.52 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Urvashi Dholakia|Sana Khan|Sana Aseem Trivedi|Salman Khan|Rajev Paul
Sapna was the fakest person: Delnaaz Irani
Delnaaz Irani More Pics
Delnaaz Irani β€” one of the top contenders for winning Bigg Boss this season β€” who was evicted on Tuesday, seemed pretty shocked at the turn of events. "It was pretty shocking for me. 

Kaafi dhakka laga. But I can't be in shock all day. So I am trying to take it positively. It's a game. I have to take it in the right spirit. I have no clue as to what went wrong." She said she knew that Sana Khan and ex-husband Rajev Paul were nothing more than friends, regardless of what the world thinks.

"She respects him and treats him like a confidant." On being asked about the spats between Rajev and co-contestant Imam Siddique, she said, "I advised Rajev to stop reacting to Imam. Rajev is solely responsible of making Imam whatever he is on the show. The kind of mileage and footage that Imam is getting on the show is all due to Rajev. Every small action of his has been scrutinized and commented on him by Rajev. As for Imam, I really can't understand the kind of person Imam is. He is extreme. Either he is very weird or very intelligent," she said, adding that Rajev was in the habit of getting angry on small things and snapping at the slightest provocation.
She listed her favourite contestants to win the show were Sana andUrvashi Dholakia, adding that she would be highly surprised if Imam wins the show. "My favourites in the house were Aashka Goradia, Sana, Aseem Trivedi and Sidhu ji. On the other hand, Sapna Bhavnani, Niketan Madhok and Karishma Kotak pretended that they didn't know the game, but were playing along since Day One," she said. When told about Sapna calling her a bechari Mother India, she snapped and said, "Sorry Sapna, I am no bechari. No bechari will walk out of a foul marriage and work hard for a living. That's a stupid opinion. If I appeared as miss goody-too-shoes, then that is the way I am. Sapna was one of the fakest persons in the house. She always pretended she didn't know the game.

She demeaned the platform that she got and thought she was way above all TV actors. She exactly knew where she was coming. It was rude for her to call the game a rat race and a pigeon hole. After all this, she would throw a fit whenever she was nominated. She was so fake that she herself didn't know what she wanted in life. Delnaaz signed off by saying Bigg Boss was incomplete without Salman Khan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
then why dellu becoming sweet sweet on twitter

Originally posted by: fire_gun

then why dellu becoming sweet sweet on twitter

usse tab tak pata nahi tha ki sapna ne kya kya bola hai uske baare main...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ravibans

usse tab tak pata nahi tha ki sapna ne kya kya bola hai uske baare main...

raat ke 2 baje tak sab thik thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† abhi kya huaπŸ˜† interview kal liya hoga newspaper ne tabhi aaj publish kiya hoga na paper meinπŸ˜‰delanzsaying tat she told sapna tat she is not bechari and blah blah toh it must have happened in show because they both talked abt each other face to face in show Edited by fire_gun - 11 years ago
useless idiot delnas is a disgrace to all the woman
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shut up delnaz...the most fake woman in the show calling sapna fake...what a joke
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Delnaaz left the house and a Twitter account and suddenly started replying to lots of people. πŸ˜† Is it part of their contract to join or converse and follow Colors on Twitter? 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was on silent mode and now all of a sudden she starts ringing,how fake..snake
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sour grapes MS Irani... give me a break Rajjev making Imam ... are you delusional or Mad
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Clearly based on her interviews after eviction Dellu was the most fake in the house! glad she's gone!