Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: saitan

she always dreamt of winning the show

Very early in the season, once in the confession room she said to BB 'I can now see victory' or something to that effect. 

Life is not easy for anyone... women and men go through heart-break and financial difficulties... but she had a smugness and confidence that she is the potential winner because of her story... which she later verbalized when Urvashi instigated her during the secret task🀒

shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kls600

She does, but he is thick headed and annoying that he doesn't get it.

Its easy for us to comment and say Imam is entertaining by watching 1 hour episode or LF...We will only get to know how it feels when we stay with him for 24 hrs ...Still people want him to win πŸ˜•

BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kls600

The Badshah task seems over because the chair is gone

nahi yar dt cant b cuz salman said na dt lets see who becomes d next badshah chul buli sana or something nik
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreyanag

Its easy for us to comment and say Imam is entertaining by watching 1 hour episode or LF...We will only get to know how it feels when we stay with him for 24 hrs ...Still people want him to win πŸ˜•

I thought he was entertaining until yesterday, when he spilled water everywhere, why does he not count that as wastage ? People in the world live in conditions where having clean water is a luxury. He of all people should know , since he comes from a village in Rajesthan which is mostly a desert.

I hope he leaves Friday !
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

24 LF mein bhi from what I have seen .. he is hardly with HMs .. he is busy in his own world talking to nature .. 

I think the only time he does interact with HMs becomes the headline for that day :D :D .. 
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imam entertain to some extends only He instigates and provoke HMs more ! 
shreyanag thumbnail

I thought he was entertaining until yesterday, when he spilled water everywhere, why does he not count that as wastage ? People in the world live in conditions where having clean water is a luxury. He of all people should know , since he comes from a village in Rajesthan which is mostly a desert.

I hope he leaves Friday !

[/QUOTE]

He keeps saying he does such things for entertainment and to see how others would react πŸ€’. But if the same thing is done to him he cant take it..

Rajeev ka dialogue kaha se chura liaa?
shreyanag thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Rajeev ka dialogue kaha se chura liaa?

Oh i forgot rajeev had told this πŸ˜†

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am fedup if Imam already. Too much importance is given to him and its getting more and more irritating to watch him.

However I have learnt one thing from him the famous "Time Out". If I can use it at the right time correctly, it will save me from arguments and fights I could get into.