Reunion, a Swaron OS

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys, this is my first shot at an Os so idk how good or bad it is...i luv swaron and tanha...so yea :)
i'll update small small parts...its not complete ye?
Hope U guys like it...😉
Here goes nothing...😛

Back to the start, a swaron is
The sun peeped in through the French doors of a huge mansion...the rays highlight the man's cute adorable face with a content smile snuggled into his wife's neck which reflected pure beauty...meanwhile in another room lay 2 kids a boy and a girl, on a bunk bed, each one lost in their own dreams. Suddenly 'beep beep' went the alarm startling the wife awake,
W:Swayam! Swayam! Jaldi uto!!
S:ek minute aur Sharon...plz :3 
Sh: tum bhool gaye kya? Aaj humare reunion hai!! Utao jaldi!!
Sw: Reunion shmiunion...mujhe neendh aa rahe hai...kal raat ke baad.
Sh: *blush* waevr
In the mean time, both the kids rushed in..girl hugging her teddy rubbing her eyes, and the boy running with full enthusiasm, jumped onto his dad's back, startling him into reality
Girl: mummy, bobo *pointing towards her tummy*
Sh: aww meri baby ko bhook lag rahi hai kya, mummy abhi meri sneha ko bobo deydogi...
And Sharon goes leaving swayam tanu and sneha playing with each other.
Later, after breakfast...
Sw: chalo ab hum sab taiyaar hokar college jaungi cool?
All: coool
Sw: good then lemme go first...
He enters the room and finds a gift wrapped box with a note: aaj tum yehi pehungi?
He opens it and finds a white t-shirt with another white shirt attache with blue jeans
Underneath which there's another note with a rose: yaad hai? Uss din wo dance rehearsal hall mein...or uski baad wo fake fight?
Sw: *smiles and talks to himself and turns* sh..sh...sharon? ^^
sh: haan mein...
Sharon is in the pink dress..BG tune pehla nasha
Sw: ye tum kya kar rahi ho?
Sh steps closer and closer and whispers: Hume wo dance complete nahi karthi thi...tho meine socha ki...kyun na hum wo aaj karoge? To prove whose better?
Edited by sunvad278 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Start ðŸ˜Š
Vaddy thumbnail
thank you, this is the first time I'm writing an is or anything...it's nice to have someone appreciate it 😊
Besides I'm new to indiaforums so...dunno much abt it..learning new stuff though...it would be nice if someone could guide me 😳
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start... pm me wen u update next
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum start...
Do pm me whn u update!! 😊 😊 Edited by Tanhaforever4 - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Start ... Continue soon .. (:
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome begining
tanu nd sneha r swaron child
sharon want to complete her dance with swayam with there same cloth
i love it
Vaddy thumbnail
A Reunion, continued

Sh:sooo ^^
Sw: ek minute...*runs to the washroom changes and is back*
BG tango tune...
Swayam puts out his hand his eyes asking for her permission to dance...sharon gives him a blushy wushy smile and gives her hand which is eagerly taken by swayam who plants a kiss on it.
And they enter their magical world of dance...not breaking the contact of their eyes...brown into brown...it was like college all over again...when swayam paused...made her come closer to him than she already was...and did
 his cute sa wink...sharon blushed...one blending into the next 😳
Unnoticed by the couple they had a tiny audience...who were watching their parents waltz around in awe
T: I never knew mumma and dadda could dance so well...i wish I could also...
S: don't worry bhai, mummy and daddy will teach us if we ask them...chalo let's ask..
Both run towards their parents yelling: mumma pappa humko bhi dance teach kardungi na??

Swaron look around surprised and both have their arms ready to cuddle their kids in a second.
Sw&sh: haan haan hum teach karoge...par kab jab aap dono thoda or bade hone ke baad.
T&s: ok :) hum dono taiyaar hai...hume abhi abhi college Janna hai...hume humare doston or cousins ko milane hai!!
Sw: teek hai teek hai...hum jaonge...dho minute mein...daddy or mummy thoda taiyaar hokar aaungi..aap dono neeche jaakar cartoon dekhogi...jaao :) there's my good girl and good boy :)
Tanu and sneha leave as swayam turns to sharon
Sw: Now. Where were we? Aah yes...tumne meri gift complete nahi kiya.
Sh: huh? Meine tho kuch bhool nahi kiya...
Sw: koi baat nai...mein tume yaad dilati hoon

He leans in to wards her...she realizing what he meant blushes and tries to push him away, before which our majnu hubby has made his siren wife go weak at her knees...by pulling her with a firm yet gentle grip around her waist, towards him...
Finnaly giving in she kissed him...this kiss started from a gentle one and turned into a passionate one...turning back into a gentle one towards the end.

Finally breaking apart...sharon happened to glance at the clock which showed 12...
Sh: swayam!!! Hum late ho rahi ho!! Jaldi taiyaar ho ja!!!
Sw: par mein tho taiyaar hoon na?
Sh: tum yeh pehnungi?
Sw: of course yes, when my lovely pretty wife has selected it for me how couldn't I?
Sh: shakes her head and tells tum kabhi nahi sudrega iss janme mein:P anyway mein change kar raha hoon or tum bhi change karo...jaldi!!

Ok guys that's the end of the 2nd part...and thank U soo much for ur comments...the mean a lot to me :D<3<3<3
this my first at writing something so clhope it turns out well :P
Once  again. ...THANK YOU for ur support :* <3
Xoxoxo
Vad
Edited by sunvad278 - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
loved it... muaaahh!! 😉 love tannu n snehaa!! awww 😳😊
please next part jaldi karna aur thora bara bhi with lots of swaron in that!
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ðŸ˜Š
Swaron dance n their kids asking them to teach them dance