Sara-If I see any Pink colored attire,

Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

If I see any Pink colored attire, I don't give a second thought; I just go ahead and buy it: Sara Khan

Sara Khan, better known as Sadhna of Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai on Star Plus, is always ready to set the stage on fire. People stare in absolute awe when she walks down the ramp with her gracious and elegant look. She loves colour Pink and loves to adorn her with this particular hue.

Tellychakkar.com corners her for a brief chat to know more about her style and fashion. For details, read on:

Fashion is: Something that suits you.

Who chooses your clothes? Rohit Verma.

Do you wear accessories? I hate them.

Do you follow any brands? Not really, I am conscious about brands because the basic funda behind it for me is I like what suits me or fits me the best,

Your favourite shopping destination: Dubai.

Most expensive buy: A selected perfume of the Sweet Fragrance brand.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Casual wear like jeans, T-shirt and shorts.

Must-have in your wallet: Credit cards, lipstick, eye liner and most importantly, my house keys.

Favourite perfume: Sweet Fragrance.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: Pink.

Describe sale in one word: Compulsive, because I buy anything that suits me the best and if it is Pink, I don't give a second thought before buying the same. I just add them in my wardrobe.

Currently, your wardrobe is over-flowing with: Pink colour clothes.

You have the hardest time getting dressed for: Theme parties; it is really very difficult to decide what to wear for a theme party but, usually I get dressed up very fast.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Have not faced any such situation yet.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period would it be: Definitely the 70s and 80s; they were the best; the hairstyle, the jewellery and everything else of that era is slowly making a return in this era.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is she the same Sadhana whom we once loved
I don't approve of these picture she gives
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Seems like the old sara is still here
but i jst hate the new one Missing the old doll who was friendly with everyone :( Now seeing her i feel like crying and i hate myself for once being her fan  

I dnt consider myself as her fan  anymore
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 articles al over still Recalls her "The Sadhna of Bidaai"
nd wat SHE use to say.. I forgt Sadhna!
Now wat to say.. Shame!
Chlo atlst no dirty words in dis artcle.
***no commnts fr picture***
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not understand why you all are hating her...Are that was just  a photoshoot and that discussion over  that is over...And even today i think Sara is still z same as she was before..Just because she has been through some controversies that doesn't mean zat you all will hate her...And in this artocle don't you feel that she is still that cute SaraI am very dissapointed after reading such comments because i feel that Sara is still the same,in fact after z problems she has faced in her life has made her more mature in her life...So sad that everyone misunderstan Sara ..😭😭And Sara has said that she had forgotten Sadhna in the serial video because the character she is playing in zat show  is like an arrogant Sara..But i did not know that those who said that they love Sara a lot will not trust her😭
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh sorry sorry if u get HURT by our views
on her! Sorry ha forgve us. U carry on wid
ur luv nd affection fr her.

Originally posted by: SiNgad

Oh sorry sorry if u get HURT by our views
on her! Sorry ha forgve us. U carry on wid
ur luv nd affection fr her.

Ya i will continue to love her and i am sure one day you will realise that she is not like what you think..😊😊
HaRul-lover thumbnail
well sara playing an arogant caracter isnt her but when she say that she has suffered and had no friends it's the real sara πŸ˜•
I dnt hate her m just desapointed by what she became and now m just indiferent to what she says and do
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
personally i dnt like her coz just by reading some of her past interviews think she is the reason why we havent seen bidaai 2 coz she dnt want to do it and that stupid RS wnt do b2 without her( dnt know why though).  But  really guys what era are we living in when some1 is being judged by the clothes they use? if a person is comfortable in themselves and feels comfortable in revealing dresses, skirts or jeans or traditional wear etc than thats there choice and from the little i have read about her she likes these sorts of clothes.I really dnt get whats the big deal about the way she dresses I read some really nasty comments about her dressingu tube. really dnt get it.

Originally posted by: sandiab

personally i dnt like her coz just by reading some of her past interviews think she is the reason why we havent seen bidaai 2 coz she dnt want to do it and that stupid RS wnt do b2 without her( dnt know why though).  But  really guys what era are we living in when some1 is being judged by the clothes they use? if a person is comfortable in themselves and feels comfortable in revealing dresses, skirts or jeans or traditional wear etc than thats there choice and from the little i have read about her she likes these sorts of clothes.I really dnt get whats the big deal about the way she dresses I read some really nasty comments about her dressingu tube. really dnt get it.

Even i do not understand why everybody is always after her,even other telly actresses wear such clothes but their fans do not bash her then why always with Sara ,just because she is a muslim...My  God..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•And yes Sara is not z reason why bidaaai season 2 is not being made,it is all upto RS..In fact Sara once even said that bidaai 2 is being prepared so...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Plzz even she is a human and we all Sara fans trust her a lot so plz do not judge a book by its cover...😭