Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He is obviously so frustrated with whatever they are showing... Sumit generally doesn't talk to media much but when he does he just expresses everything without making it obviousEdited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IFfirst

How he might be hoping ki Hd ke haalat nd Rishi ke haalat sudhar jaayen ...🤣🤣

I dont think miracles.happen twice anu 😆 after leap it happened with zashi love story but with this indira angle gosh more torture it was better when she was mental maybe
Chalo for me at least wu is less torture how do u watch episodes guys 😆
IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also that SBB IW today he said ki dono Indira nd Zara theek hoti toh mera pata nahi kya hota...🤣 ðŸ¤£

nd now we know why he said that with news that LW is going to regain her memory ...Gosh ...ab toh sahi main pata nahi kya hoga  uska ..🤣 ...🤣

Originally posted by: _saumya_

He is obviously so frustrated with whatever they are showing... Sumit generally doesn't talk to media much but when he does he just expresses everything without making it obvious

Qnkita hiten and every frustrated tv actor ki tarah only he speaks 😆 hes fun when he opens up im sure hes fun at sets also to see.it in ivs is so rare since he hates media 😆
Badala thumbnail
Mels... I don't watch the episodes daily untill and unless I have to give the written update for the day or there is really some thing that happened...Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IFfirst

Also that SBB IW today he said ki dono Indira nd Zara theek hoti toh mera pata nahi kya hota...🤣🤣

nd now we know why he said that with news that LW is going to regain her memory ...Gosh ...ab toh sahi main pata nahi kya hoga uska ..🤣...🤣

I didnt see that he seriously said that damn sumit love ya for this 😆
Poor thing yaar kya kya karna padta hai
IFfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Mels...

I dont think miracles.happen twice anu 😆 after leap it happened with zashi love story but with this indira angle gosh more torture it was better when she was mental maybe
Chalo for me at least wu is less torture how do u watch episodes guys 😆

For your info ...i am also not watching the episodes its only WUs...TLC is the channel for me at that time ...nd Zcafe thereafter ...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...hence i am safe ...
Badala thumbnail
😕 Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
IFfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Mels...

I didnt see that he seriously said that damn sumit love ya for this 😆
Poor thing yaar kya kya karna padta hai

he was like dono hain par unme se ek theek nahi hai ...🤣 ...matlab she is not mentally nd physically fit ...nd Zara she is fit ...nd also I did not know ki Indira zinda thi...toh maine Zara se shaadi karli ...🤣 ðŸ¤£...
Anu i watch ndtv good times or news if my dad wants