difference between live feed and regular show

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it just me or every time I tune into the live feed, everyone seems to be getting along fine ? I haven't encountered 1 fight or any major bitching.  Also in the live feed, contestants don't seem 1/10 as animated as they are on the 1 hour show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
main parts are muted or...u people are seeing..empty bathrooms and bedrooms...that's y...😉
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
That's because the editors only show us the parts where they're bickering. Not everyone can bicker 24/7.😆😆
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Could u give me the link to the live feed??
Difference between live feed and regular show:

Live feed streamed in 240P
Regular show: Shot in 720P, with added dramatization, and a little manipulation.
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thats because of the changed zoom and volume levels..!!! ðŸ˜†

i had seen the 'gulaal task' fight in the live feed..
from 'bird-eye view' and 'muted' audio, i couldn't even make out that there was a fight going on..!!!! ðŸ˜•
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Regular show: Shot in 720P, with added dramatization, and a little manipulation.

🤣

Originally posted by: TheBoss

🤣
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bigg Boss wants high TRP. Fights bring in the 'high' TRPs, although this season the TRPs haven't been that good. 
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

That's because the editors only show us the parts where they're bickering. Not everyone can bicker 24/7.😆😆

hmmm... I know they keep muting out interesting parts. But its still absurd because if I'm pissed off at someone then I'm pissed off with them for good. It's not perioidic where I get pissed off for an hour one day, then ok for the rest of the day, and then resume my rivalry the next day for exactly one hour😆  What the hell is this  , Mahabharat or something...fight until sunset and resume the fight at sunrise ðŸ˜†