-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
haa to main aa gai

ab se mera evening main aana bhi suru kyun ki NBT aa raha hai
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hi Hi Ami! Today I don't know why I somehow got to spend more time here on IF! πŸ˜ƒ And also excited about the birthday of NBT! πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Hi Hi Hi Ami! Today I don't know why I somehow got to spend more time here on IF! πŸ˜ƒ And also excited about the birthday of NBT! πŸ˜†

mere liye NBT ka har ek din Anmol kaas hai..but yes today NBT's birthday so feel so goodπŸ˜ƒ
Aaisa lag raha hai 1yr nahi maine NBT ke saath 10yr nikal liye
Senpoo thumbnail
Ami, Just one last time I want to think of the reason for Nanhi's anger! I really don't want to but this thought came into my mind after reading the post by Subha from the colors site!  πŸ˜†

Will Nanhi get to know about MR marriage and something related to that thus getting angry on her Spiderman? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope they forget about R for Season 2 and not bring in any reasoning on that track! πŸ˜ƒ
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ami, Just one last time I want to think of the reason for Nanhi's anger! I really don't want to but this thought came into my mind after reading the post by Subha from the colors site!  πŸ˜†

Will Nanhi get to know about MR marriage and something related to that thus getting angry on her Spiderman? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope they forget about R for Season 2 and not bring in any reasoning on that track! πŸ˜ƒ

somewhere i dont think dis will be d reason...kuch aur hi hoga which cant think of ryt now..bt i think d most obvious is mohan had to leave them bcoz of some reasons and so megha and nanhi hate him..lets see bt  .. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

this is possible maine yeh socha tha..but then i think R ka naam bhi use nahi karege wapas NBT main becoz she is very unlucky for NBT. if they starting story with R names then god bless NBTπŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
i think mohan become donor🀣 ...thats why nanhi hates monu becoz in indore gali gali main log nanhi ko bolte hai ye sun na tu meri sister hai🀣
Senpoo thumbnail
Right Ami! They may not want to move the story anything with R and that's why may be they showed Season 1 MM dilchasp story without R in scene (the video on colors site) πŸ˜‰

Just wanted this thought out of my mind and so posted it here! Sure we will not worry about it now! πŸ˜†